YesNoOk
avatar

Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated with SFXs and ffe file) (Read 3229 times)

Started by Eiton, March 05, 2020, 01:48:12 PM
Share this topic:
Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated with SFXs and ffe file)
#1  March 05, 2020, 01:48:12 PM
  • avatar
  • *
Some people asked me whether the sprite rips of MAAB is available. I don't think there are sprite rips available publicly on the internet. Therefore I modified KDT's amazing program to automatically rip the character sprites from the game. Many thanks to Examu and KDT!

Unfortunately the program "inherited" the glitches from the original program (so I used another method which is more accurate but requires more manual works to rip the sprites of Iai).
Some sprites are glitched in some places, those sprite should be the duplicate of some other sprites. Fixed
In addition, only the sprites with the main palette are ripped. Some sprites such as this

 and this

are using different palettes. Therefore, they are not ripped.
There aren't many unripped sprite so you can always rip them easily using any directx3d ripper.
Those sprites are ripped but the palettes are missing. Again you can rip the palettes using directx3d ripper. They will appear as dds files with 256 pixel width.

Currently only the female characters and Iori is available. I will upload the remaining characters if anyone needs them.
All characters are available except Iai Arthur. You can find Iai's sprite in my character released here.

Update:
I eventually figured out ways to extract the SFXs.
Not in this form

but in this form



A ffe file is available that you can import the SFXs in a click.
The filename of the multiplicative effects ends with "m".
Since MUGEN does not support multiplicative blending, I inverted the color of the multiplicative effects. You can set the blending of the effects to subtract to simulate the multiplicative effects.

Update 2:
All the characters are available now. In addition, I used an improved method to rip the character sprites which won't rip glitched sprites. The ffe file for the character sprites are also available now. You may want to download the character sprites again if you have already downloaded them.

OneDrive
MediaFire
Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 07:23:44 AM by Eiton
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips
#2  March 06, 2020, 12:36:49 PM
  • ***
Woh..... great app
Now my Youtube Channel is my HomePage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4N3iOEfslR4iRRXPjP11jg
You can follow my Character release or stage release Playlists for all my works.
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips
#3  March 11, 2020, 11:59:46 AM
  • avatar
  • **
    • USA
thank you for ripping them I love to have all the characters please
Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 12:05:33 PM by ReRe01
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated with SFXs and ffe file)
#4  March 12, 2020, 03:54:37 AM
  • avatar
  • *
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated with SFXs and ffe file)
#5  March 12, 2020, 02:55:10 PM
  • avatar
  • *
All the characters are available now.
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated with SFXs and ffe file)
#6  March 14, 2020, 03:58:40 AM
  • ****
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
Wow amaizing! Thanks for sharing man.

BTW, Iori  :yuno:
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated with SFXs and ffe file)
#7  March 20, 2020, 04:02:41 AM
  • avatar
    • USA
Thanks for uploading these! Really glad I finally have this game's wonderful sprites.

P.S. Iai Arthur's sprites are missing.
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated with SFXs and ffe file)
#8  March 20, 2020, 07:20:42 AM
  • avatar
  • *
Thanks for uploading these! Really glad I finally have this game's wonderful sprites.

P.S. Iai Arthur's sprites are missing.

99% of Iai's sprites can be found in my character with animation frame data and clsn box. I am also going to include the remaining 1% in the coming update.
So I don't think it is necessary to include them here.
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated with SFXs and ffe file)
#9  April 01, 2020, 10:01:19 AM
  • avatar
  • **
    • USA
how do I rip Iai sprites out of the mugen file
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated with SFXs and ffe file)
#10  April 02, 2020, 04:27:40 AM
  • avatar
  • *
Re: Million Arthur: Arcana Blood sprite rips(Updated with SFXs and ffe file)
#11  April 04, 2020, 04:44:38 AM
  • avatar
  • **
    • USA
ok I got the program thanks that all I need to know