YesNoOk

-Insert witty intro title here- (Read 506 times)

Started by Miacis, August 06, 2011, 11:11:00 am
Share this topic:
-Insert witty intro title here-
#1  August 06, 2011, 11:11:00 am
  • Mew. .-.
    • forums.kc-mm.com/index.php
Well ... I guess I'll introduce myself. That would be a nice start.

Username's Miacis. I'm here to lurk around the boards and mostly follow some projects. I'll be honest : I mostly came here for this project. But I guess I'll have a look around to see if there are more of these "full-scale" projects to follow and to cheerlead.
I used to play MUGEN alot at some point. By just throwing random amounts of characters and stages into the game.  --; Aaaand I got bored pretty quickly of matching themes, stages and characters. So now I'm going more for "complete games".

What else, what else ... ? Maybe (maybe) I'll find some people I already know here. I'm an admin on the Kitty Corp MeowMix website. It is dedicated to Super Smash Bros Brawl modding, and it's more or less following the same path of creativity as the MUGEN community apparently.
As for what I can provide to this community, well ... I get by with a bit of 3D modeling, but I'm not sure it will be very useful here.  ;D

So uh ... yeah. Hi everyone. o.o

There is a time and place for everything. ~
Re: -Insert witty intro title here-
#2  August 06, 2011, 09:30:14 pm
  • Trying now to act normal
    • https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!105&cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
As MUGENization goes more 3D now, I think the community will need more 3D creators like you!

Welcome to this place too!
* Pleasing other people is nice, but when creating for Mugen, you're supposed to please yourself first. -- Cybaster
Re: -Insert witty intro title here-
#3  August 06, 2011, 09:40:50 pm
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
Welcome. . .to die!

But in all seriousness welcome to MFG.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659