YesNoOk

Natsuki (Bosozuko Fighters) (Flash Game) (Read 383 times)

Started by jo19sh92, October 11, 2019, 09:12:23 AM
Share this topic:
Natsuki (Bosozuko Fighters) (Flash Game)
#1  October 11, 2019, 09:12:23 AM
  • The Assets Ripper (MFFA)
  • Discord @ J9_2R#5048
    • USA
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8hcve1rhfbiiaew/Bosozuko_Fighters_%28Natsuki%29.zip/file

So based on my experience with playing this flash game (that was eventually abandoned and never completed, the only character at the moment (and permanently) is the female character Natsuki. The best way I can describe her is this:

Take the sprites of Sailor Moon and make her a brunette and give her a mixed moveset that copies characters like Terry Bogard, Jun Kazama, and Blue Mary (or Athena).

By no means is she a sprite edit (at least, I don't think so anyways), but she does have a unique sprite collection, and I'm sure someone far more skilled at creating characters than I am (since I still haven't even completed my first one yet) will be able to give her the proper love and care when MUGENizing her.
People have always asked me "why do you listen to so much old school Linkin Park?"

And my answer always is "because that was and still is the music that best represents me on the inside"

We all miss you very much Chester Bennington, you're one of the only people in this world that understands the majority of us.