YesNoOk

SimpleMUGEN: Simplistic MUGEN Battle 2021 (UPDATED 24-JUN-2023) (Read 64098 times)

Started by Meldo, May 14, 2021, 04:33:54 pm
Share this topic:
SimpleMUGEN: Simplistic MUGEN Battle 2021 (UPDATED 24-JUN-2023)
#1  May 14, 2021, 04:33:54 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org

Spoiler: more screenshots (click to see content)
Spoiler: expanded slots .def (click to see content)
Spoiler: lifebars (click to see content)

been working on this for a bit and it's finally at a state where it's worth sharing with everyone.

download here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jlq1gc9udp1s5e0/SimpleMUGEN_Screenpack_1.1_Update_24-JUN-2023.rar/file

download the IKEMEN GO version here:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/simplemugen-simplistic-mugen-battle-2021-ikemen-go-version-updated-193381.0.html
Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 03:03:35 pm by Meldo Wiseau
Re: SimpleMUGEN: Simplistic MUGEN Battle 2021
#2  May 14, 2021, 04:45:21 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

Nice, I was waiting for this one since I saw it on the screenshot thread. Love simple screenpacks like that and when it comes to simplistic addons you're one of my favorite authors, definitely going to use. Thanks for sharing! :smitten:
#3  May 14, 2021, 05:31:11 pm
This looks dope! Unfortunately, even with expanded slots .def it is still not enough for me. Nonetheless, great job. It's been awhile, probably since Nocronite, that I found screenpack to my liking. I personally love that there's an odd number of slots in each row. Might seem minor to everyone else, but for me it's a bit important.
#4  May 14, 2021, 06:34:53 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Nice, I was waiting for this one since I saw it on the screenshot thread. Love simple screenpacks like that and when it comes to simplistic addons you're one of my favorite authors, definitely going to use. Thanks for sharing! :smitten:

I agree. No lifebars tho?

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#5  May 14, 2021, 08:14:36 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
You have to have life bars man, they are the homage to the screen pack. Simple life bars yes, we need them.lol
#6  May 14, 2021, 08:35:55 pm
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
tbh I didn't feel like going the extra mile lol. plus I made enough lifebars already
#7  May 15, 2021, 02:14:31 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines

tbh I didn't feel like going the extra mile lol. plus I made enough lifebars already

eh i was wondering if u can fetch me an alternative link, because mediafire's blocked in my country.
#8  May 15, 2021, 11:08:15 am
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
#9  May 15, 2021, 06:00:11 pm

He's right. I checked out his site and he's got a quite a few. I'm actually using the high voltage ones right now in a another pack. The UMMBCM retouched bars would be perfect for this screenpack.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#10  May 17, 2021, 10:43:08 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
love it and so simple good work :)
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#11  June 04, 2021, 10:06:46 pm
  • Why,
This looks dope! Unfortunately, even with expanded slots .def it is still not enough for me. Nonetheless, great job. It's been awhile, probably since Nocronite, that I found screenpack to my liking. I personally love that there's an odd number of slots in each row. Might seem minor to everyone else, but for me it's a bit important.
Mugen1->system.def-> [Select Info] and there how much rows¤colums you need...
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#12  June 04, 2021, 11:09:32 pm
This screenpack looks legit amazing. Thanks for sharing.
#13  June 05, 2021, 04:12:10 pm
    • USA
If you convert it to IKEMEN GO, please keep in mind it's really easy. Instead of mugen.cfg, you just add it to save.json.

Then you just add a few new parameters in the system.def, and then you add the new ratio images to the system.SFF. That's it! You should totally make an IKEMEN GO version. You even caught the attention of the IKEMEN GO devs. Go for it dude!

This wouldnt be an issue in IKEMEN GO, you can fit many characters into one slot.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 04:15:49 pm by extravagant
#14  June 08, 2021, 11:17:01 am
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
#15  June 08, 2021, 09:53:48 pm
  • Why,
If you convert it to IKEMEN GO, please keep in mind it's really easy. Instead of mugen.cfg, you just add it to save.json.

Then you just add a few new parameters in the system.def, and then you add the new ratio images to the system.SFF. That's it! You should totally make an IKEMEN GO version. You even caught the attention of the IKEMEN GO devs. Go for it dude!

This wouldnt be an issue in IKEMEN GO, you can fit many characters into one slot.

How EVEN use IKEMEN GO? It just open, but how i get playing?? Not joking thinks at i cant at clear.

IKEMEN GO version is up. grab it while it's hot. https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/simplemugen-simplistic-mugen-battle-2021-ikemen-go-version-beta-193381.0.html

What?
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 09:57:17 pm by EgyLynx
Re: SimpleMUGEN: Simplistic MUGEN Battle 2021 (UPDATED)
#16  December 16, 2021, 01:24:39 am
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
I'm ecstatic to announce that a very special update for this screenpack has dropped today. please refer to the first post for more information.
#17  December 16, 2021, 03:24:06 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
sorry for the off-topic, but the ikemen go version doesn’t have a lifebar.
#18  December 16, 2021, 11:48:14 am
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
that's because I haven't worked on it yet lol
#19  December 16, 2021, 03:05:59 pm
  • Examu Advocate
    • USA
I love the new lifebars. I've been wanting to replace my old ones for a long time but couldn't find anything that appealed to me until now.
#20  December 16, 2021, 04:35:06 pm
I was using another set of lifebars you made for the Ikemen version, but Imma switch to these. Thanks bro!

[/quote said: