YesNoOk

The AuMiO VXC Stage thread (Read 33177 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, February 03, 2022, 01:18:43 pm
Share this topic:
The AuMiO VXC Stage thread
#1  February 03, 2022, 01:18:43 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 04:59:51 am by AuMiO VXC
A Town In Blue 1.1
#2  February 14, 2022, 08:23:14 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
XX_CRAG_XX [1.1+ZOOM Edit]
#3  February 19, 2022, 01:47:33 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: XX_CRAG_XX [1.1+ZOOM Edit]
#4  February 19, 2022, 02:24:16 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Man, this looks awesome!
I swear there was something cool here!!
Re: XX_CRAG_XX [1.1+ZOOM Edit]
#5  February 19, 2022, 04:46:57 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Hell Dark 1.1
#6  February 20, 2022, 02:29:40 am
  • Basic User
  • Harry 7 Mason From Silent Hill
    • Chile
This stage rocks and you made a great zoom convertion.  :rolleyesugoi:
I want to give you some feedback, I hope is ok:

1. The boundlow could be -7 to hide the black line under the fighters
2. The extreme sides image is cut and change, maybe you could reduce the boundleft and boundright for both sides.
3. The red sky is too low and when you superjump the image can't cover all the screen up. I don't know a solution for this, maybe addapt the delta?

I hope to see more of your great 1.1 zoom convertions! Thanks for your time.
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
#7  February 20, 2022, 03:07:30 am
  • Basic User
    • Chile
Sorry for repeat myself. I try to modify some details and I think fix the problems:

[Camera] ;Change bound sides and low
boundleft = -260
boundright = 260
boundlow = -7

[BG Nubes]  ;Change the position and the delta
start = 0,-80
delta = 0.1375 , .01;1

Fortes Fortuna Juvat
#8  February 20, 2022, 04:59:15 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Hell Dark 1.1 [Updated]
#9  February 20, 2022, 03:50:39 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
This update was surreal.
#10  March 03, 2022, 03:57:55 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Violet Sky 1.1
#11  March 03, 2022, 04:37:53 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
Such aesthetic.
Re: Violet Sky 1.1
#12  March 03, 2022, 04:54:05 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Dee Jay Alpha 3 Stage Remake (1.1)
#13  March 09, 2022, 05:06:44 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Dee Jay Alpha 3 Stage Remake (1.1)
#14  March 09, 2022, 06:17:14 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Looks absolutely gorgeous!

Nice edit!
I should definitely have a look at 0megaturb0's stages.
Any idea where I can find them? I remember DL them in the past, but not tested.
Re: Dee Jay Alpha 3 Stage Remake (1.1)
#15  March 09, 2022, 06:33:32 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Looks absolutely gorgeous!

Nice edit!
I should definitely have a look at 0megaturb0's stages.
Any idea where I can find them? I remember DL them in the past, but not tested.

Probably offline now. Or you can dig out ma.

#16  March 21, 2022, 04:25:34 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: KOF XV FINAL STAGE 1.1
#17  March 21, 2022, 04:29:36 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
It's good, but... Why there is a IGN watermark in this stage?
Re: KOF XV FINAL STAGE 1.1
#18  March 21, 2022, 04:33:00 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
It's good, but... Why there is a IGN watermark in this stage?

the original author ripped things with watermark. maybe he forgot to remove it or he couldn't find any other pic without watermark I guess. I could remove this tho. really didn't noticed.

#19  March 23, 2022, 05:50:20 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#20  March 24, 2022, 03:42:32 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: SFV AKUMA STAGE 1.1
#21  March 24, 2022, 06:01:14 am
  • Basic User
    • Chile
Perfect time! I'm still feel the hype of the KoF All star trailer.
This stage is damn epic!
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Re: SFV AKUMA STAGE 1.1
#22  March 24, 2022, 09:26:20 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Meldo Field Of Spring 1.1
#23  March 28, 2022, 07:00:10 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 07:30:09 am by AuMiO VXC
Re: Meldo Field Of Spring 1.1
#24  March 28, 2022, 09:20:56 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
#25  March 28, 2022, 09:32:37 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Meldo Field Of Spring by Meldo (she should be proud), 1.1 Edit by AuMiO VXC

Preview:
[youtube]https://youtu.be/oCxyH7SaQgM[/youtube]

DL:
https://mega.nz/file/h4xQUCra#zISUivslz7PPwfH1cC3O-qLQx_WVuZNFfBcPl5DmcjI

The problem is this stage can't be zoomed out beyond 1.0 cuz the sky sprite cuts off. Would have to resize it or replace it with a new sky sprite.

I faced the same problem then I reduced boundaries and zoom value. then the problem is gone. Is it still happening in 1.1? I don't use mugen 1.0 anymore.

#26  March 28, 2022, 09:48:40 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Meldo Field Of Spring by Meldo (she should be proud), 1.1 Edit by AuMiO VXC

Preview:
[youtube]https://youtu.be/oCxyH7SaQgM[/youtube]

DL:
https://mega.nz/file/h4xQUCra#zISUivslz7PPwfH1cC3O-qLQx_WVuZNFfBcPl5DmcjI

The problem is this stage can't be zoomed out beyond 1.0 cuz the sky sprite cuts off. Would have to resize it or replace it with a new sky sprite.

I faced the same problem then I reduced boundaries and zoom value. then the problem is gone. Is it still happening in 1.1? I don't use mugen 1.0 anymore.
There is no zoom in 1.0. It happens cuz I edited this stage too but the sky sprite isn't big enough so the only way is too keep zoom  values at zoom in = 1.1/1.2 etc and zoom out at 1.0 max. Anything less will show the top sprite cut off.
#27  March 28, 2022, 09:57:29 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
It happens cuz I edited this stage too
Got it. It would be a pleasure if you re-check my edition and give feedback. I will fix it. Also If I see it is not possible to add zoom out, I simply add zoom in. lol.

#28  March 28, 2022, 12:14:45 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
I already mentioned it on Discord but you're using an outdated version of my stage. the up to date version has a much different sky graphic.
#29  March 28, 2022, 12:46:28 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I already mentioned it on Discord but you're using an outdated version of my stage. the up to date version has a much different sky graphic.

I downloaded the original stage from your official site, fortunately. After fixing the tiny aligning things, I see no problem in my zoomed version. It's just fine.

#30  March 28, 2022, 03:13:12 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India

and this is at 0.85 zoom
#31  March 28, 2022, 03:53:42 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

and this is at 0.85 zoom

I set the zoom out value to .78 for reason. I recommend not to change it.

Edit: This is what I see when I zoom out with my given default zoom values

Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 04:03:37 pm by AuMiO VXC
#32  April 01, 2022, 06:41:58 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 12:48:46 pm by AuMiO VXC
Re: Greece2022 Afternoon 1.1
#33  April 01, 2022, 09:22:28 am
  • A.K.A. NED
Very good looking edit!
Can you link to the source stage as well ?
#34  April 01, 2022, 10:22:27 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#35  April 01, 2022, 11:36:20 am
  • Why,
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#36  April 01, 2022, 11:42:24 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Ikemen Go , although i have forged have 1414 stages , although i calc i ihave little more than that, Greege ?? I not put list ... how i am?

I don't get it. what are you actually trying to say?

#37  April 01, 2022, 04:50:46 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Well done.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Cherry Blossom Afternoon 1.1
#38  April 02, 2022, 05:58:00 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Cherry Blossom Afternoon 1.1
#39  April 03, 2022, 11:37:58 pm
  • Basic User
    • Chile
Is an april fool joke?
I only have a black screen, or I need to download again? Help please  :(

Fortes Fortuna Juvat
#40  April 04, 2022, 06:27:28 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Cherry Blossom Bloody Moon 1.1
#41  April 04, 2022, 06:33:28 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#42  April 04, 2022, 06:39:20 am
Is an april fool joke?
I only have a black screen, or I need to download again? Help please  :(

my best guess is you need 1.1 and OpenGL enabled
since the BG is Probably 24bit full color png, without 1.1. + opengl it will not shown

if your PC having trouble with OpenGL, re-install / install the full graphic cards driver.
especially Intel or AMD CPU built in GPU driver. since the built-in GPU can work without manually install but the windows 10 defualt driver doesn't have openGL part, you need to mannually install

I have a tutorial for that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-OSCpaEEA&t=11s
#43  April 05, 2022, 01:15:56 am
  • Basic User
    • Chile
Thanks!! I will try to repair my OpenGL

Fortes Fortuna Juvat
#44  April 05, 2022, 06:31:42 am
  • Basic User
    • Chile
Hello again.
I don't have idea what happen, never had this problem with other stages or other game before.
I reinstall and update all my drivers, reinstall OpenGl but nothing works. The same problem happens with the Orochi stage.

The last option I try was change the trans for the animations from NONE to ADD.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Maybe is not the original idea but looks fine and is the only solution I find.  :???:
If I discover what cause the problem I will share it here.
The stages rocks! Thanks again for your work and help!  :nuttrox:
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 08:49:50 pm by harry7mason
#45  April 05, 2022, 07:23:55 am
Cherry Blossom In Planet Namek 1.1
#46  April 05, 2022, 11:05:12 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Suzaku 2014 Real Moon 1.1
#47  April 06, 2022, 05:05:06 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Suzaku 2014 Real Moon 1.1
#48  April 06, 2022, 05:54:52 pm
Great Battle. Great stage.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
Re: Suzaku 2014 Real Moon 1.1
#49  April 06, 2022, 06:39:12 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Cherry Blossom Violet 1.1
#50  April 07, 2022, 09:40:40 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Cherry Blossom Dawn 1.1
#51  April 09, 2022, 04:11:54 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Cherry Blossom Evening 1.1
#52  April 11, 2022, 02:50:30 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#53  April 12, 2022, 08:56:20 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#54  April 12, 2022, 09:02:44 am
  • A.K.A. NED
Not tested yet! Still hyped!

Do you still have a link for the source one ? or an updated version with your fix ?
Cherry Blossom Night 1.1
#55  April 12, 2022, 03:07:50 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#56  April 12, 2022, 03:13:31 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#57  April 12, 2022, 07:53:29 pm
Got to testing this one. I noticed the parallax needs to be tighter. The characters slide.

[/quote said:
#58  April 12, 2022, 08:09:39 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Got to testing this one. I noticed the parallax needs to be tighter. The characters slide.

for the widescreen version?

parallax remained default in normal one but for widescreen one, I will fix it whenever I got a chance.

#59  April 12, 2022, 11:19:10 pm

[/quote said:
#60  April 13, 2022, 05:42:24 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Ok

Cherry Blossom Blue Moon 1.1
#61  April 14, 2022, 03:01:58 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Cherry Blossom Blue Moon 1.1
#62  April 14, 2022, 03:21:11 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
How many your Cherry Blossom stages did you edit? There are just more as I expected.
#63  April 14, 2022, 03:27:44 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Santury 1.1
#64  April 15, 2022, 05:39:56 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#65  April 15, 2022, 08:34:45 pm
  • For the Murder!
not complaining but why not put all variations of the same stage in a single post?
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
Cherry Blossom Spring 1.1
#66  April 17, 2022, 02:54:23 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

GALAXIA2 1.1
#67  April 19, 2022, 10:19:28 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Crystal Stage 1.1 Edit
#68  April 22, 2022, 07:23:11 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#69  April 24, 2022, 12:48:22 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Link Updated.

#70  April 24, 2022, 02:47:18 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#71  April 26, 2022, 05:41:22 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Greece2022 Night Alt
#72  April 26, 2022, 10:49:49 pm
  • Basic User
    • Chile
yeah, I was waiting for this. In my opinion looks better at night!
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Moon RED V.2.2
#73  April 27, 2022, 02:19:49 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Greece2022 Night Alt
#74  April 28, 2022, 10:57:58 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#75  April 29, 2022, 03:50:13 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

The Chaos Dimension Night
#76  April 30, 2022, 03:11:33 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 04:43:15 pm by AuMiO VXC
Re: The Chaos Dimension Night
#77  April 30, 2022, 03:37:41 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Video unavailable / private.
#78  April 30, 2022, 04:43:23 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#79  April 30, 2022, 05:36:18 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Wow, that stage edit is fire. Love it, thank you!
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
Greece2022 Day (Original) 1.1
#80  May 01, 2022, 04:56:07 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Greece2022 Day (Original) 1.1
#81  May 01, 2022, 05:10:29 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
Original had a boat with people in the background
Re: Greece2022 Day (Original) 1.1
#82  May 01, 2022, 09:42:45 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Cherry Blossom Purple 1.1
#83  May 06, 2022, 06:42:47 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Moonlight Normal 1.1
#84  May 08, 2022, 08:07:51 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#85  May 12, 2022, 07:15:25 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

HellRuins 1.1
#86  May 16, 2022, 12:12:29 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Moonlight Blue
#87  May 17, 2022, 04:26:19 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#88  May 26, 2022, 11:46:07 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
There is absolutely no reason I should have had to spend so long merging threads from the first two pages of this board and a good 2/3rds said either Cherry Blossom or Moonlight, especially when the Duke already gave you a valid suggestion

not complaining but why not put all variations of the same stage in a single post?

So if I see a stage topic from you that is outside of this thread again, it is going in the trash
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time