YesNoOk

RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week (Read 1670 times)

Started by #Shaun, October 28, 2009, 03:48:22 pm
Share this topic:
RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week
#1  October 28, 2009, 03:48:22 pm
  • corner push pusher
Re: RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week
#2  October 28, 2009, 03:52:23 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I read rapist, clicked the link and was throughly confused.

Mog

#3  October 28, 2009, 05:54:42 pm
I read racist pigs...

o_O
#4  October 28, 2009, 11:56:01 pm
  • I miss titiln
is that a completely credible article that links to a venerated newspaper or something of the ilk

also, those appear to be submitted under fan photos where there is probably no sort of "post will be reviewed by admins before being shown" crap and it just immediately goes to the site for all to see (unless you could prove otherwise)

plus admins to the facebook page don't ass fuck the site every second to see if there is some sort of racism thing going on, and if there was, it was probably being debated if it crossed the line until it was taken down

Perhaps no one noticed. Perhaps no one cared. But hours after a liberal news forum brought attention to a series of days old controversial photos on the Republican National Committee's Facebook page, the photos were finally taken down.
supports my post
it didn't take that long for people to bring it to the attention of the admins anyway why is it such a big deal

ironic signature because this is interesting text

I like hate mail
#5  October 29, 2009, 12:09:22 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Under that pretense, it's probably a copy-cat action since the GOP is already under fire for other racist propaganda aimed at Obama.
#6  October 29, 2009, 01:22:29 am
Report to moderator anyone ?
.. Wait, then again the mods would also get a gigantic shitton of reports every hour.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#7  October 29, 2009, 11:37:59 am
  • I like bread
    • USA
lol fried chicken