YesNoOk

Chun Li by rkMugen and AngelMyst (April 8, 2008) (Read 3874 times)

Started by rkmugen, April 09, 2008, 11:45:59 am
Share this topic:
Chun Li by rkMugen and AngelMyst (April 8, 2008)
#1  April 09, 2008, 11:45:59 am
  • 7|-|ê ®è©£ü§É
    • www.youtube.com/rkmugen
Updated for April 2008.

Full details on either of the websites listed below in my SIG (GeoCities or T35), or on my YouTube channel.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UoveIFLTpZg
Don't worry, it's not a Rick-Roll.
Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 11:49:38 am by rkmugen
Re: Chun Li by rkMugen and AngelMyst (April 8, 2008)
#2  April 09, 2008, 01:19:31 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
Great video. Your Chun Li looks really balanced and even though the sparks are thick they go rather well with her. I could see some cheapness like you said but it doesn't seems really overpowered just a bunch of lighting kick connects if you will.

Movie skips like crazy though probably because you added in text. The invisible helper push from behind is an awesome idea and air demon looks really fun to execute. I wish i had actual gameplay feedback but I have to work so that will have to wait. Overall, though Im adding this character to my new main roster. Thanks for sharing.
#3  April 09, 2008, 05:46:29 pm
WOOOW!!  :o
THIS is the BEST Chun Li I ever played with! The effects, the sparks and playability is *perfect*!
The only thing I would comment is that her fireball is way too fast. Also her (back,down,back+kick) thing looks a bit unnatural when pressing the fierce kick.
The key to happiness is not to mourn on the past, or to worry about tomorrow - but to live here and now. In the present. Honestly and earnestly.
#4  April 09, 2008, 10:12:24 pm
  • "I am The Perfect CHAOS..."
Wow! Its Definitly been awhile since ive had So much Fun using Chun Li! I Switched to The Corrustication Screenpack with the VF5 Blue Lifebars and put her up against some pretty decent characters on the Australian_Outback_DG Background with Teros's (Darkside) BGM and She ROCKED! She plays like a really solid Alpha 2 version with great hit sparks and effects. Overall I say Great Work! =)  :sugoi:
#5  April 10, 2008, 12:07:23 am
  • Still in Prison...
kickass chun-li! one of the best ive seen! a definite must download! thanks!! :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi:

Been Through Worse....
#6  April 10, 2008, 12:14:30 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Hey RabidKang, welcome back to the Mugen scene.:)

Anyways this is definitely a great update to your ancient old Chun-li.The addition of the infinite combos is a nice touch. 

PS: I actually still have the old one after all these years of countless reformatting. XD
#7  April 10, 2008, 01:41:11 am
  • SSBB owns!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
Holy Shit :o

This is the best Chun Li ever!!! I will be endebted to you forever for blessing me with this character. If they had a rating system for characters I would give it a 6/5

Let's Go!!! But PM me if you added me.
#8  April 10, 2008, 01:50:42 am
-All three of her Kikousho's are weird. The vacuum effect, on levels 1 and 2 have weird affects. If you are far enough from P2, she'll either, depending on distance, push P2 farther or suck p2 in suddenly. I know you mentioned that its a vacuum effect but it feels more like a dark hole effect and looks weird. Level 3 Kikousho is the same thing.

-Her hard kick in the air, not neutral, should knock down on the second hit not the first.

#9  April 10, 2008, 04:01:10 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
I've seen the video and I'm downloadin right now...won't test till later though. She looks like a keeper. Good work!

BTW, does she superjump? I'm guessing yes, since she's teamed up with Psylocke a la MvC.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#10  April 10, 2008, 06:46:06 pm
  • 7|-|ê ®è©£ü§É
    • www.youtube.com/rkmugen
-All three of her Kikousho's are weird. The vacuum effect, on levels 1 and 2 have weird affects. If you are far enough from P2, she'll either, depending on distance, push P2 farther or suck p2 in suddenly. I know you mentioned that its a vacuum effect but it feels more like a dark hole effect and looks weird. Level 3 Kikousho is the same thing.

-Her hard kick in the air, not neutral, should knock down on the second hit not the first.

Kikousho's:
Well, I did the best I could with respect to the programming aspect... i'm no programmer by any means.  But, regardless, I will continue to develop this new code over time... when I can make more time, which I currently don't have.  For now, this is all I can give you.

Hard kick (mid-air; moving):
Hmm...  looks like I messed up on that one.  So yeah, this will absolutely be fixed on the next release as well.

Everyone else:  thank you for trying her out and also for the words of support and encouragement!
#11  April 11, 2008, 07:52:45 pm
  • Now your gonna feel my hooks! OH YEAH!!
I'm glad to see an update for this character. It feels more polished this time around. I certainly enjoyed playing with her, and she is definitely and add for my roster. Great update. :)

JNi

#12  April 12, 2008, 04:56:27 am
    • JonathanAM.webs.com
This is the best chun-li ever  ;)

«latest release on: December,25,2009,»