Started by DelusionTrim, December 28, 2016, 07:55:02 am
Share this topic:
Re: SF3 Juri
#41  April 06, 2017, 03:49:34 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Holy cow...
Man, you're officially f*cking INSANE! A M-F*CKING SF3 STYLE, A M-F*CKING JURI- AND YOU'RE HANDLING THEM BOTH WITH SUCH SUCCESS!
Just tell me: what is a secret of your industriousness? And keep it up, man. This Internet deserved such Juri afterall, don't let us down. XD
#42  April 06, 2017, 03:52:48 am
  • Raging Fist
at this rate I might as well have my own SFIII Mugen set aside XD
#43  April 06, 2017, 03:58:42 am
If only college wasn't always there with it's homework....CURSE YOU COLLEGE!
#44  April 06, 2017, 01:43:56 pm
    • Canada
Now seeing is believing
Good job man :mthumbs:
#45  May 03, 2017, 05:50:58 pm
    • Italy
    • alessandrorondinonealex@gmail.com
looks amazing!!!
#46  May 09, 2017, 09:18:49 pm
She looks gorgeous.  You're really doing her Justice.  Your animation is professional grade.  The special effects look great.  Would it be okay to include her in my project when you finish her?  I'm also interested in a hybrid moveset but adapted to a VS engine.
#47  May 09, 2017, 09:21:38 pm
Woah Beximus surprised seeing you here. I would enjoy Juri being there though I doubt it will be finished by then (no offense to DelusionTrim if it seems like i'm insinuating him being slow at this). Just in case Chuchoryu updated his Juri a bit if this one isn't finished in time.
Edit: I changed Ink to DelusionTrim sorry dude.
Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 09:50:43 pm by Memes never die
#48  May 09, 2017, 09:47:33 pm
Ink isn't making her.
#49  May 09, 2017, 09:50:13 pm
Oops sorry got confused somehow. I'll fix that.
#50  May 09, 2017, 09:54:57 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
She looks gorgeous.  You're really doing her Justice.  Your animation is professional grade.  The special effects look great.  Would it be okay to include her in my project when you finish her?  I'm also interested in a hybrid moveset but adapted to a VS engine.

Damn, that's what I had to do: I must warn you that Delusiontrim was working on SF3 Juri. ;P
#51  May 09, 2017, 10:32:01 pm
Woah Beximus surprised seeing you here. I would enjoy Juri being there though I doubt it will be finished by then (no offense to DelusionTrim if it seems like i'm insinuating him being slow at this). Just in case Chuchoryu updated his Juri a bit if this one isn't finished in time.
Edit: I changed Ink to DelusionTrim sorry dude.

I don't think DelusionTrim's pace would be an issue I have a lot on my plate as well.  I have two jobs and I'm going to college part time.  I won't be finishing my project for a while.
#52  May 09, 2017, 10:37:47 pm
Okay good luck with your life.
#53  May 10, 2017, 02:53:50 am
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.

I'm a bit late but, woah this was unexpected @_@

I'm feeling flattered you coming here to say this, yes I'd be more than ok for you to include her in your project! It's still a long road ahead to complete it but she will indeed be completed some day.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#54  May 10, 2017, 03:01:01 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Will be great to see that Juri on Capcom Universe :D

- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#55  May 10, 2017, 04:29:50 am

I'm a bit late but, woah this was unexpected @_@

I'm feeling flattered you coming here to say this, yes I'd be more than ok for you to include her in your project! It's still a long road ahead to complete it but she will indeed be completed some day.

I look forward to it.  good luck!
#56  May 24, 2017, 03:55:21 pm
    • Thailand
Are you just releasing a sprite sheet, or are you coding her so you can be first?

lui

#57  May 24, 2017, 06:10:20 pm
    • USA
iirc he stated he's just doing a spritesheet since he does not know how to code
#58  May 25, 2017, 07:07:42 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I know someone who is willing to code this sucker.
#59  June 12, 2017, 01:31:05 am
    • USA
    • Skype - iamvictorrios
I know the walk animation has the SF4 model for reference, but can you add a fabric ripple to the pants? Like the one SF3 Ryu has during his walk.
Details like that are what made SF3's sprites superior to the animations of SF4's game models.
#60  July 06, 2017, 11:54:19 pm
  • Next Lept Soar
    • USA
    • http://goebung.neocities.org/
Wow, these sprites look really well done! I know it takes a lot of time to make these, especially when mimicking SFIII's animation style. She'd look right at home with that game.