YesNoOk

Fighter Factory Ultimate Released (Read 175411 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, June 23, 2009, 05:25:23 pm
Share this topic:
Fighter Factory Ultimate Released
#1  June 23, 2009, 05:25:23 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
FINALLLY

I'm here to announce the release of the FIGHTER FACTORY ULTIMATE tool, the best tool for making mugen stuff, withou any doubt.

Its a honor for me to have helped on the development of this tool, with aid of some good friends like {_Carnificina_},Dr.H, Toninho from MugenBR, and from some very skilled creators from Guild, the best Mugen forum for finding good CREATORS (real creators, not that Naruto, EVIL/SHIN/GOD/ULTRA and Symbiont creators wannabe :))

Thanx to EVERYONE involved on this, by giving ideas, translations, etc.

You can get it at: http://www.virtualltek.com/

Something important: you NEED to download the  Software updater to get the  - guess what - the updates

http://www.virtualltek.com/downloads/show/1

Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 02:30:52 pm by .(O).

OKP

Re: Fighter Factory Ultimate Released
#2  June 23, 2009, 05:26:16 pm
  • Rocky Vega
    • www.okp.ownbb.com
awesome :o :o :o ;) ;)
#3  June 23, 2009, 05:26:37 pm
  • Hay man... Dig this.
I got it ^_^
M.U.G.E.N.
233  -Characters
140  -Stages
32    -Interactive Stages
*releases*
02    -Stages

lol ^_^

what I can't vote "black people" here? that's racist :sadgoi:

i think its because black people are real
#4  June 23, 2009, 05:33:05 pm
  • Burn to Fight
awesome tiu illu  ;D ;D ;D

congratulations

#5  June 23, 2009, 05:36:48 pm
  • Dark Man X
  • TIP EHT FO MOTTOB
Early birds catch the worm! ;D
#6  June 23, 2009, 05:41:59 pm
Cool this is a great moment in the history of M.U.G.E.N

Monkey D. Luffy W.I.P Thanks to C.R.O.M Lando
#7  June 23, 2009, 05:51:10 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
I want to thank the whole team who worked on this for their very hard work and being open to share it with us. I hope to have a much better time trying to make my first character with this awesome new tool than with the old one, and hopefully if I make something good it will lead to more and more good things.

I wish I could take you guys all out for beers right now. Cheers!  :D
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#8  June 23, 2009, 05:52:53 pm
Damn, I've been looking forward to this!
#9  June 23, 2009, 05:54:37 pm
  • Dark Man X
  • TIP EHT FO MOTTOB
Hopefully this brings in a whole onslaught of creators to mugen now. Also is there gonna be instructional vid made for this? Or hopefully someone makes one..
#10  June 23, 2009, 05:54:49 pm
woot, thanks.
Just when I started to forget about this.

EDIT: hmm, I have to get used to the new colours in the cns and cmd xD

No Borders, No Nations
Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 06:01:39 pm by ultimatedude
#11  June 23, 2009, 05:57:27 pm
checked this out it is way better but the old fighter factory was better for constants or else this is way better

Hopefully this brings in a whole onslaught of creators to mugen now. Also is there gonna be instructional vid made for this? Or hopefully someone makes one..

its quite easy if you know how to make a character in the the old one (Which I learned by looking at hundreds of youtube vids)

Monkey D. Luffy W.I.P Thanks to C.R.O.M Lando
#12  June 23, 2009, 05:59:19 pm
  • GITF (we the best)
    • ghostintheflesh.all-forum.net/
#13  June 23, 2009, 06:07:31 pm
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
great release!!!  ;D

one problem I had is that when you open the def  file  of a stage, does not open the sff file! must be done separately!  ;P

when will be available on Spanish language ???

OKP

#14  June 23, 2009, 06:09:01 pm
  • Rocky Vega
    • www.okp.ownbb.com
great release!!!  ;D

one problem I had is that when you open the def  file  of a stage, does not open the sff file! must be done separately!  ;P

when will be available on Spanish language ???

Open first the def fle and then you can open the sff file lol
#15  June 23, 2009, 06:15:42 pm
  • Burn to Fight
i hope releasing coming soon the others lenguages and the kof template  :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi:

#16  June 23, 2009, 06:16:11 pm
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen

Open first the def fle and then you can open the sff file lol

yes, that is what I do!  --;

only with the previous version of the program, opening the def file of the stage, is also opened the sff file!  ::)

as is done with the characters, you do not open each file individually (cns, sff, air)  ;P
#17  June 23, 2009, 06:20:39 pm
  • Dark Man X
  • TIP EHT FO MOTTOB
checked this out it is way better but the old fighter factory was better for constants or else this is way better

its quite easy if you know how to make a character in the the old one (Which I learned by looking at hundreds of youtube vids)

And that's what I did and still in the process of doing. That's why the creators should make a no shit, start to finish simple character vid. Basic Creation, a projectile, specials, etc. This program needs an instructional vid so the days of looking at hundreds of youtube vids (with everyone doing it there own special way) can be over!
#18  June 23, 2009, 06:25:10 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
i hope releasing coming soon the others lenguages and the kof template  :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi:

All the languages will be avaliable via Autoupdate feature, when the translators provides the FULL translation.
#19  June 23, 2009, 06:26:30 pm
    • USA
Well I've only played around with this for a few minutes, but WOW what an improvement.  :) I do kinda wish the program would automatically open all the other files along with the def file, but otherwise great job. Kudos to everyone who made this possible.

EDIT: Okay this is strange. Originally none of the other files would open along with the def file, however after playing around with it for a while...now they do  ???

Oh, and I found a bug. In the animation menu, pressing the save button won't save the file (although the "Save As" button works).

EDIT2: After playing with it some more, it seems that some characters will have all there files automatically open along with the def file, while others won't. Manually filling in the blank fields in the def menu (even if the fields are already filled in the actual def file) and them saving it seems to fix this, so I guess this issue is on a per character basis.
Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 09:04:54 pm by Amanojaku
#20  June 23, 2009, 06:28:11 pm
  • GITF (we the best)
    • ghostintheflesh.all-forum.net/
this was probably asked but y doesn't this support PNG.format and if it does have it i don't see it