YesNoOk

ClayFighter Stages: Santa's Workshop, Voodoo Hut and Rubbage Reef (CF3 ver.) (Read 15558 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, May 08, 2022, 12:59:08 am
Share this topic:
ClayFighter Stages: Santa's Workshop, Voodoo Hut and Rubbage Reef (CF3 ver.)
#1  May 08, 2022, 12:59:08 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Spoiler: Past releases (click to see content)

It was originally a surprise release for X-Mas but since I got problems with Guild's server, I release them now. For the first time ever, I release Santa's Workshop, Sumo Santa's stage that was released only as part of Infinite Clayfare Beta 2 (even appeared in the trailer), along with 2 new CF3 stages modified with AI from the prototype CF3/Extreme screenshots: Voodoo Hut (Houngan) and Rubbage Reef (HoboCop), which I made time ago but were unreleased too. So here they are the 3 of them now ready to be used for your MUGEN, so now you got more material to ensemble your own version of Infinite Clayfare ;)

LET'S GET READY TO CRRRRRRUMBLEEEEE!!
Stages -> ClayFighter series

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 03:02:53 am by Basaraくん
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 Stages: The Aquadome and Candy Factory
#2  May 08, 2022, 01:05:09 am
  • I'm the Crazy Evil
  • Paramore is awesome AF
    • Argentina
I like the first one. Good job! I will download it soon
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 Stages: Kiln's Laboratory and The Doghouse (Extreme ver.)
#3  December 16, 2022, 04:51:47 pm
    • Chile
Thread moved to 1.0+ Releases and added 2 new stages from ClayFighter. Call me daddy!! :truestory:

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 Stages: Kooky Courtyard, Tribal Tower and Boogerhenge
#4  August 16, 2023, 04:59:28 am
    • Chile
And Basara do it again, claymates!! 3 new stages from ClayFighter 63 1/3 that will be included in the upcoming Beta 2 of Infinite Clayfare. Get them now!!

Re: ClayFighter Stages: Santa's Workshop, Voodoo Hut and Rubbage Reef (CF3 ver.)
#5  January 17, 2024, 03:06:00 am
    • Chile
Updating the thread with 3 new stages, one of them unreleased until now and part of Infinite Clayfare Beta 2. Enjoy the new stages, more details in the first post ;)