YesNoOk

S.O.C Manga Comic in the works (Read 1236 times)

Started by F. James Fernandez, October 06, 2007, 06:21:43 am
Share this topic:
S.O.C Manga Comic in the works
#1  October 06, 2007, 06:21:43 am
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
Hey guys,

Sorry about the whole Mel Master Project not being worked on lately. It is something I would want to finish but its been hard to get to so that I can work on his sprites. Wants I am able to get my hands on a laptop I will do so. Not sure if MG will still be around but you can send me pm's or emails on those of you who would want Mel Masters on your roster.

Any who, I am writing here to let you guys know that I have been working on a manga comic called Swords Of Chaos. Most of you know about the story and characters and most of you don't.

So far I have been working on the art concepts and I have written four chapters that well be broken up by volumes. Each charpter can be broken down to about four vlolumes in each  chapter. Once I am done with chapter five I will start the manga.

I have keo and kronos working with me though I am not sure to do old school black and white manga or add color to it. Also if there is any background artist here please email me. We really need a BG artist.

I am not sure yet on what way I am going to release this series but I will keep you up dated here on the characters and story line and if anyu case I might release the fist volume here.

Please post any questions you may have and one by one as I did before I will release each character here.

Darkdez

(This message has been written on a sidkick)