YesNoOk

Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (April is going full of clones!!) (Read 327778 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, July 09, 2010, 05:25:08 am
Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (New website available!!)
#161  September 09, 2013, 10:05:27 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
OK, new AGP site in BNMP5.0 now is up. There you can find complete info about story, characters and a lot of info, as well reuploaded my 5 finished clones and the Public Beta 1.

I'll get you news sooner than you can think, stay tuned ;) AGP is more alive than ever!!

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#162  January 19, 2014, 11:44:35 pm
    • Portugal
    • Skype - gborg23
Awesome project! In my opinion you shold also include the original Akuma. And make up a story for all the characters.Maybe something like the others tough he was a fake and were trying to kill him at all costs.
#163  January 20, 2014, 02:55:12 pm
    • Chile
Thanks for your comment ;) I invite you to read the other thread of my project, you can find the story for the AGP itself and all the characters of it, Akuma included

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 09:15:33 pm by Basara JP
Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (Back to work!!)
#164  February 28, 2014, 09:15:44 pm
    • Chile
OK, I think it's time to advance in this fullgame I got frozen since a time until now. During march I'll finish the clones I was working (Electric Shotokan, Ice Warrior), fixing the ones with bugs (Gouki Higashi, The Projectile, Ryuken) and adapting Bootleg (DuckSS' Koryu Akuma) to the roster.

I got some plans for the fullgame I want to share with you and as a recordatory for me:
-With my Megaman Lifebars finally I learn how to make fonts, so I'll be seen some for the fullgame
-It's time to use Rolento's lifebars and Magma's logo, so I'll be working on them as soon as possible
-I'll see more stages for the fullgame, I just added 2 for the official 8 stages, probably I'll add more
-An idea I got since time ago: using Rolento's Akuma heads on lifebars he made for AGP as the new small portraits on the clones

As I said before, during march you'll see more advances fron my fullgame, as well an exclusive thread here for normal MUGEN releases, wait for it ;)

#165  March 15, 2014, 02:24:18 am
  • I'm like M. Bison. Only funner. And tickle prone.
    • USA
    • dcoolness121@yahoo.com
    • Bungie.net
It's Maaarch. :3
#166  March 15, 2014, 03:35:55 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Did you got the message I sent you?
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#167  March 21, 2014, 08:20:31 pm
    • Chile
Sorry for don't answer before. Yes, I received well your file, thanks :D

I'll start to work again in AGP during this month, maybe I would show you a new video soon, wait for it ;)

Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (April is going full of clones!!)
#168  March 30, 2014, 07:02:15 pm
    • Chile
OK people, it's time to rework on this project, sorry for doesn't advance it before, my other projects and my real life hadn't make me continue this. In april I'll be working once again on AGP, and here're some news:
  • Starting to work in some clones I got on hold, mainly Electric Shotokan and Ice Warrior, one of those 2 will be the next release
  • Fixing bugs in some of the clones finished, Gouki Higashi and Ryuken are my priority. Also, I'll release for normal MUGEN the clones updated for the fullgame
  • Adapting DuckSS' Bootleg for the project, adding AGP sparks and sounds, as well his voice for this new clone
  • Thinking about a new clone to be made, the AGP#18, to get a rounded number of 18 clones playables. During april I'll talk about it
  • Adding new stages to the fullgame, as the others, will be from open source creators
  • Seeing the screenpack and lifebars, I'm still learning about how to make them properly. Any help is accepted (but please contact me, I received offers but got no message from them)
  • And with all of this... I hope to make a Beta 2 during these months, I'm going to put June as my final date to release it, wish me luck with it
Now, just wait for new shots and videos during that month... AGP is still alive!!

Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Reign of the Akumas (April is going full of clones!!)
#169  March 30, 2014, 07:34:38 pm
  • The Modern Mystical Ninja
  • Goemon's Descendant
    • Chile
    • Skype - ardilla_shc
    • sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
I will like to suggest a clone that copies Lucario, Pharaoh Man and Mondo Oowada attacks, powers and habilities...

such as Aura Blasts, Pharaoh Waves and rides a motorcycle.

:D
"Heroes are not applied on good people with powers, they apply on cops, firefighters, medics." ~Lucifer

#170  March 31, 2014, 08:33:24 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Stop tossing Lucario and Pharaohman everywhere.
#171  March 31, 2014, 10:22:15 pm
  • The Modern Mystical Ninja
  • Goemon's Descendant
    • Chile
    • Skype - ardilla_shc
    • sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
"Heroes are not applied on good people with powers, they apply on cops, firefighters, medics." ~Lucifer

#172  April 01, 2014, 03:56:43 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Something like a kung-fu fighter clone? Yeah, that could work.
#173  April 01, 2014, 04:33:28 am
    • Chile
Hmmm, could be an option, yes... I'll see what can I do about that suggestion, so I'm open to other suggestions during april, too ;)

#174  April 01, 2014, 07:18:39 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Make a cyborg clone with robotic attacks (rocket punch, proton cannon, etc)
#175  April 01, 2014, 07:34:24 pm
    • Chile
Well, that's Metallic One indeed :P

#176  April 07, 2014, 06:50:28 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Have you thought about making weaponized clones? You could have a clone using melee weapons (sword, staff, etc) and a clone using firearms (gun, rifle, bazooka, etc).
#177  April 07, 2014, 07:42:26 pm
  • I'm like M. Bison. Only funner. And tickle prone.
    • USA
    • dcoolness121@yahoo.com
    • Bungie.net
Have you thought about making weaponized clones? You could have a clone using melee weapons (sword, staff, etc) and a clone using firearms (gun, rifle, bazooka, etc).
I really like those ideas. As far as I know there aren't many characters that use just firearms. Could be interesting.

#178  April 09, 2014, 07:03:12 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
this reminds me on old wip called cyber CX akuma,but I haven't finish him yet (in another words I didn't start him either)...
maybe basara kun can take that idea by me,but whole character should be based on cyber akuma from MSHvsSF