YesNoOk

HDBZ CHAMP EDITION RELEASE [4.2B version released] (Read 387587 times)

Started by Iced, April 07, 2017, 11:32:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: HDBZ CHAMP EDITION RELEASE
#201  May 09, 2017, 09:18:14 pm
I already saw this on the Discord...which I can't comment on because of the verification issue *sigh*. Regardless it's cool looking that's and gives it that smaller layer of polish that it deserves.
#202  May 09, 2017, 09:58:12 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Does the teleport from combos have a nothitby? I'm thinking he did that and it didn't shut off from there.
That's possible. I remember early on in development, Mr. Satan would gain perma-invincibility due to how I coded a NotHitBy so I had to make sure I turned it off as soon as he left the state.
#203  May 11, 2017, 01:27:06 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Max is really happy with this game he even didn't know dbz characters and series :D I think max should talk to developers he could make better videos than this one to get more people.

it's not fair 25:17 :'(
Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 04:20:55 am by yaret
#204  May 11, 2017, 01:44:43 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I was freaking there when he played Gohan that day, man if I was playing that, my soul would have been crushed...
#205  May 11, 2017, 04:00:27 am
that may be an AI thing, you have no idea what some AI's have done to me, they sometimes ignore their coding and straight up break the engine, all they need is 1 frame, 1 fucking frame. I have broken 2 keyboards real shit thats how mad I get.
#206  May 11, 2017, 08:21:23 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I'm willing to overlook breaking out of combos as a boss trait, but why let him break out of supers as well?
#207  May 11, 2017, 08:32:42 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Not all supers put P2 into a custom state. Meaning this is a bug and we're having to fix chars that have auto combos without  custom states
#208  May 11, 2017, 09:38:52 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Yea, there's that. I'm no expert coder, but I do know it's entirely possible to make it so he doesn't break out of attacks with the Hyper attribute which is what is given to super moves.
#209  May 11, 2017, 10:33:37 am
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
Yea, there's that. I'm no expert coder, but I do know it's entirely possible to make it so he doesn't break out of attacks with the Hyper attribute which is what is given to super moves.

The idea is that he could break out of hyper projectiles, but not from cinematic hits such as escaping from one of the finishers. So, as long as he's not put in a custom state, he could break out of it

And by the way, while it's easy to check if the enemy is hitting with a Hyper attribute, it's not possible to do it with a Helper-based attack, like 90% of the Hypers
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#210  May 11, 2017, 12:31:06 pm
  • Fate's Persona
  • Words hurt more than blades.
That's hardcore trolling right there.Z2 bosses are SNK and Nintendo Hard bosses.
Not exaggerating and not joking either.

I would probably break my laptop in half if this half if this happened to me while i was doing good.
~ A swift blade makes monsters tame. ~

ZX2

#211  May 13, 2017, 06:17:23 am
  • Bringer of Unseen Tales
  • The Finale Begins With You~
Okay I'm lost here. I'm using Majin Vegeta which feels slightly better atfer the big update from the Champ build, and I only have one complaint so far. How do I combo into the DD+Heavy kick? I keep doing a normal air combo with a bounce, and then DD+Heavy kick which of course works, but whenever I try a longer combo with the ender being DD+Heavy kick it's not connecting for some reason. can someone help me out with hiw itit's suppose to be used or which combos to use :(
#212  May 13, 2017, 06:49:32 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Just a thing I wanna point out, while watching these YouTubers play with these characters - is that some of the super abilities don't have any  temporary immunity, during the Beginning phase. Why is that?
#213  May 21, 2017, 10:49:42 pm
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Does Babidi not have Zetto counters?  Me and my friends have tried, and either it's really strict or he doesn't have them.  My friend tweeted this but just in case, if he has no counters, Satan can keep him in an infinite block string loop, and Babidi can't do anything about it.
#214  May 22, 2017, 01:14:00 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
A big chunk of that is my fault :(

Once COTM is over, I'm going to reduce some of those values (also I think I forgot to make some of his attacks go to an Idle statetype during recovery) so that it'll be easier to punish him.

ZX2

#215  May 23, 2017, 01:19:33 pm
When's Hyper DBZ Online mode though? A lot of the FGC, Youtubers, Twitch Streamers, Casuals, and actual FGC Competitors have been asking that for awhile (including myself). I was wondering how you guys were thinking of announcing that, maybe in video announcement, or some crazy epic heavily edited trailer sort of updating you on whats to come (Such as Patches, Sneak peaks of Characters & Stages) along with the two words of..... *Whispers* Online Mode.
#216  May 23, 2017, 02:04:54 pm
  • Fate's Persona
@ZX2:

Still a wip,but you can play it if you want.

Want me to send you a link?

ZX2

#217  May 24, 2017, 03:47:43 am
Wait really? Actually I think I might pass this one up. Not sure if it'd be alright to do so.

Edit:I did say sure, but then Idk
Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 06:15:37 am by ZX2
#218  May 24, 2017, 11:16:28 am
  • Fate's Persona

ZX2

#219  May 24, 2017, 06:10:51 pm
Sigh.... OKay now I remember why I didn't wanna use Ikemen or deal with it, I can't change my controlls. I'm trying to change Z(Light kick), X(Medium kick), C(Heavy kick) to A S D which would put Q W E as Light punch, Medium punch, Heavy punch. But the text makes it super confusing. -_'

Thanks @AgentofDestiny: but I think I'll just wait for when it's fully finished yeah?
#220  May 24, 2017, 06:14:01 pm
Okay let me help you in the ssz folder click on config and then scroll down to where it says."in.new[0].set(" Here look for (int)k_t:: the ones without the UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT next to them  are random letters which are your attack commands you change them with other keys to change attacks.