YesNoOk

Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest  (Read 304309 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 14, 2016, 07:49:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#461  September 12, 2019, 10:25:35 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Update: Malware scans came back negative. We suspect that the increased CPU usage was due to several files being out of date, which we're working on. We've also enabled disk caching to help relieve the issue.
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#462  September 13, 2019, 09:23:33 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Being unfamiliar with website architecture, could someone explain how out of date files could increase CPU usage?  Is that a result of attempting to run/load poor & outdated data?  Or does that cause some kind of conflict between other files and somehow puts a burden on performance?
#463  September 13, 2019, 04:42:05 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Tldr; we were getting several error logs in our admin control panel stating "We could not locate the item you are trying to view.", with each one coming from varying page links. After looking into it, some of the broken pages were throwing a CSRF protection key related error, which apparently indicates that the forum themes & a few other files might be out of date. There were also some php errors being thrown as well, which only contributed to the problem.
#464  November 25, 2019, 04:32:31 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Just to inform you guys that the site is down again. I guess it's because RobotMonkeyHead recently announced some changes in the site.
I hope that nothing serious happend on MFFA again.
#465  March 13, 2021, 02:23:30 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
This is to inform everyone that within the past 24 hours, several MFFA forum accounts have been locked due to a potential phishing attempt. While we have no evidence to suggest that any accounts were compromised, we strongly suggest changing your password to something secure. If your forum account has been locked for any reason, please notify a MFFA staff member ASAP.
#466  August 30, 2021, 03:34:58 am
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
Is the site down or is my account suspended? I'm still in disbelief that the site may be down...
#467  August 30, 2021, 03:44:03 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
true but i didn't have an account for that site to begin with
#468  August 30, 2021, 04:19:10 am
    • Dominica
i stop entering that site because they collections are bad much links dont work and they dont appreciate hard work and disrespect people i know someone who did over a hundrer chars of comic books and heroes in general a great mugen maker and they insult him even his so talented
#469  August 30, 2021, 04:21:28 am
    • Indonesia

Add me at Kazagami#7568 for an invite link to the WaifuLaifu Discord Server

#470  August 30, 2021, 06:26:41 am
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
Shit....
#471  August 30, 2021, 07:42:35 am
    • Dominica
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP WORRYING ABOUT THAT SITE THAT HAVE THOUSAND OF SPIDERMAN OF IORI OF RYU IN THEIR COLLECTION AND FOCUS ON MORE TALENTED PEOPLE WHO DO BETTER AND NEW CHARS INSTEAD but they in they site make fun of the good creators and really heroes of the mugen world my dear friends they preffer 1000 ioris than a totally new a wonderful char
#472  August 30, 2021, 10:17:50 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
This really isn't the place to roast your beef.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#473  September 01, 2023, 08:51:31 am
    • Japan
I am unable to access Mugen Free For All.
#474  September 01, 2023, 06:35:14 pm
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
site's down again.
#475  September 02, 2023, 10:13:34 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Site will go back up once RMH pays the server hosts.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#476  September 09, 2023, 04:53:17 am
Hey is back