YesNoOk

How do I add a "Delete Effect" to a block move? (Read 2696 times)

Started by Polyritz, July 30, 2020, 08:49:48 am
Share this topic:
How do I add a "Delete Effect" to a block move?
#1  July 30, 2020, 08:49:48 am
    • Philippines
There's this JUS char, he is Kamijou Touma and he has a block move called "Imagine Breaker".  Basically, when he blocks, all damages are negated but it doesn't remove the effects just like in the anime. How can I add a "delete effect" to his block move?
Re: How do I add a "Delete Effect" to a block move?
#2  July 31, 2020, 10:21:58 pm
hmm that sounds tricky to do... what about placing a helper with some custom hit parameters that only affects other projectile helpers to destroy them (to not affect the other player) basically a helper that only hits helpers...  so it gets rid of helpers that may contain visual effects..
thatd be one part
the other thing would  be to place custom remove explods in the opposing player using triggers to detect that said character is against your character

triggers to check  player info from the mugen documentation:
Example:
trigger1 = Name = "Kumquat"
  Returns true if the player is named Kumquat.

Example:
trigger1 = Authorname = "Suika"
  Returns true if the character's author is named Suika.

hope someone with more advanced coding knowledge helps you or points you in the right direction
Re: How do I add a "Delete Effect" to a block move?
#3  August 02, 2020, 05:06:29 pm
    • USA
i dont really understand exactly, but from watching this he just looks like hes negating it? this just looks like a typical hit reversaldef or superarmor state, unless im missing something. I guess you would have to show an example of what you mean "delete effect"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdis6Kw4e-w