YesNoOk

Ikemen go dizzy state (Read 12761 times)

Started by Tails_96, March 27, 2023, 08:23:44 pm
Share this topic:
Ikemen go dizzy state
#1  March 27, 2023, 08:23:44 pm
    • Italy
I'd like to have a dizzy state like the one in street fighter, in ikemen go, when a character is dizzied, if the opponent keep attacking him, he will fall over and over again (after one hit, preventing combos), what can I do to make dizzy status disappear after one hit?
Re: Ikemen go dizzy state
#2  March 28, 2023, 01:16:16 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
You'd want to edit dizz.zss, changing the logic in [statedef -2] so the characters are knocked down and invulnerable the moment they leave the dizzy state.
#3  March 28, 2023, 12:26:57 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
The dizzy mechanic in the 0.99 RC1 or Nightly builds already works like that.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#4  March 28, 2023, 03:04:14 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I know they merged your changes and redizzy combos are not a thing anymore, but the way OP worded his post it sounds like he wants he doesn't want *any* combos off stun.
#5  March 28, 2023, 05:41:19 pm
    • Portugal
You're right. I read it completely wrong. It's a weird request, but I think that to achieve it you'd edit this line in dizzy.zss:

Code:
hitFallSet{value: 0}

To value 1.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
#6  March 29, 2023, 10:12:30 am
    • Italy
It doesn't work, I don't know what to do...but why is it a weird request? I mean, don't you hate that, when a character is stunned, he will fall in front of you forever keeping the dizzy state? In street fighter, when someone is stunned, every hit throws him far and the state disappears, I'd like to have this mechanic.
#7  March 29, 2023, 04:45:09 pm
    • Portugal
Oh, it sounds like you're using a character that is not compatible with Ikemen's dizzy system. That ought to be fixed in the engine's latest version.
#8  March 29, 2023, 07:32:28 pm
    • Italy
Most of them are jus characters, so, are you sure I can't do anyrhing? It makes me so sad, the only thing I could do Is giving less time in dizzy state, interrupting infinite combos.