Capcom X Snk  (Read 792623 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#541  January 19, 2016, 11:09:14 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Yeah baby. Oh by the way can I make a suggestion for the next demo once the first one is released?
#542  January 19, 2016, 11:46:48 pm
    • USA
The sleepover (4v4)

Not to sound rude, but people only suggest extra work for me to do, if you don't plan to contribute then no.
#543  January 19, 2016, 11:58:51 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Sorry. Can I use your edits for a compilation instead? Anyway the 4 vs 4 looks great.
Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 12:20:03 am by sonic54
#544  January 20, 2016, 03:27:27 am
    • USA
^
Yeah for sure, you wouldn't be the first I don't care about stuff like that & I am doing the same thing pretty much.

Serious question.. does anyone know their armor points by heart? If you are confident enough I won't be having to go play the games? I could look it up, but I want feedback from players. I'll be starting with Zangief(&mecha). The plan is SF4 esc armor for general & of course kinda unmovable for mech. Ie his running grab, but it can be broken by supers & the like. I actually don't know much about it & have only used it once, but I want to start using it on EX moves as well.

OAN
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Anywho..
Anyone with the expertise on armor simlar to what was described?
#545  January 30, 2016, 04:18:16 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
I've been working a select scrren concept this whole week,

It started like this:

Now looks like this:

So I went with the whole dimond shaped big ports to give it that CVS2 feel the center piece one with the animated TV static I thought maybe the Game's logo would fit nicely there if there is one? use can even use it as a stage select screen. The top two diamonds I have yet to decide what to add there or keep them blank, might change the yellow color to another unless you guys like how it looks. I just made it simple with the small ports since Ikeman can scroll downward with its ports I though it would look cleaner if we kept it 4 in player 1 side and 4 in player 2 side kinda like teams of 4 ( know what I mean) I added a timer to the top don't know if that is necessary?
The background I thought it would look cool if it transitioned from one color to another..Examples:
A transition code will make the colors fade into each other fluid and they will look smooth, I've done it to my Sp so I've seen how it looks.
The light/orbs effects on the bottom I though we could have them fade in and out with ASD coding and have it dim out the BG and give it a nice feel. If reference is needed I can provide codes.
Give me some input if you guys like it or trash it and start over? Because If you guys digg it I can start indexing (pain in the ass) what I have and send it over to Old Gamer. 
#546  January 30, 2016, 11:33:42 pm
    • USA
Yeah this is cool, but the time is takes to make all those ports? You sure you up for it? Then again, I suppose you'll be using a lot of the same characters. I don't have a 100% concrete logo. I'm open to ideas. The timer isn't really necessary. Right now I'm trying to come up with a life-bar concept to fit all this.

Also if you should ever have the time, group pm us, or skype so we can discuss this more thoroughly as I would also like to hear everyone's input as well.
I'm going to upload everything to my onedrive so we can work more efficiently & hell maybe even get some games in. So if you want in on this be sure to let me know.

Oh yeah! I forgot to say. I've been thinking of doing a "mugen" version as well. I don't know if you guys read what I had said in the discussion board.
Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 01:56:44 am by Rei
#547  January 31, 2016, 05:06:53 am
    • USA
Yeah this is cool, but the time is takes to make all those ports? You sure you up for it? Then again, I suppose you'll be using a lot of the same characters. I don't have a 100% concrete logo. I'm open to ideas. The timer isn't really necessary. Right now I'm trying to come up with a life-bar concept to fit all this.

Also if you should ever have the time, group pm us, or skype so we can discuss this more thoroughly as I would also like to hear everyone's input as well.
I'm going to upload everything to my onedrive so we can work more efficiently & hell maybe even get some games in. So if you want in on this be sure to let me know.

Oh yeah! I forgot to say. I've been thinking of doing a "mugen" version as well. I don't know if you guys read what I had said in the discussion board.

About the "mugen" version? We talking 1.1 because the zoom feature is one of the things I find amazing in Ikemen. I'd hate to lose that in 1.0
#548  January 31, 2016, 05:38:04 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
By the way, I wanted to send you some intro dialogue and make some palettes. Did you ever post the final roster or any of the CS templates for the characters you wanted?
#549  January 31, 2016, 05:49:20 am
    • USA
Well. 1.1 is likely. I'm just going to port the characters over. As you know Ikemen has (auto) zoom, it's built from within whereas with mugen you have to manually add it. This way though we'll be able to have less limitations and keep all of our modes + online

Go ahead & send me whatever you have & I'll start adding them. I've already finished Yun, just been revising etc. Starting on Ken next.
Characters that I've gotten script for include..
Ryu(W.I.P)
Dudley(Finished)
Skullomania(Finished)
Strider Hiryu

I think those two were finished, but correct me if I'm wrong?

I did post them, but I could not find Hibiki's template

I did post the demo roster! I forgot where though lol let me look
#550  January 31, 2016, 05:56:21 am
    • USA
Alright Final Input!

*Ryu                              *Kyo
*Ken                              *Terry
*Chun-Li                         *Mai
Fei-Long                          Kim
*Nash                            Clark
*Sakura                          *Yuri
*Karin                          *Athena
*Alex                              Tizoc
*Yun                              *Rock
*Dudley                         *Vanessa
*Morrigan                      Iori
*Skullomania                 Nakoruru
*M.Bison(Dictator)          *Geese

* Are confirmed
Everything else is free for you decide, but make it quick so I can start on anyone new if i have to.
Fei-Long is open because he sprites aren't finished. Iori is open because I'm working on a dual mode version as Rugal
#551  January 31, 2016, 05:57:55 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Alright I'll send you some intros, also I had some pals for Terry as well but if you have a CS template for him I would rather use it to that so there are no conversion issues.
#552  January 31, 2016, 06:04:56 am
    • USA
You're gonna get flooded in like 2-3 hours so prepare your inbox.
#553  January 31, 2016, 06:10:12 am
    • USA
Alright I have to find it. Let me check.
Also don't forget about the mirror match, I feel as though its easy to over look.
#554  January 31, 2016, 06:19:31 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
#555  January 31, 2016, 07:50:30 am
    • USA

Cool I'll continue. Nah the ports won't be an issue, I have renders for days! Imma shot this idea, have you thought of doing the screepack using 32bit pngs like mugen 1.1 does. The visuals in the SP will look fan fucken tastic and no indexing. What I posted it will look like that since indexing will down grade some of the quality. I've hered Ikeman has the ability to use 32bit pngs, I'll test it out and see if it really works. Just wanted to throw it out there.

Forsure I want in on this. I'll set up a Skype account and hit you up.
#556  January 31, 2016, 08:05:34 am
    • USA
#557  January 31, 2016, 08:15:04 am
    • USA
Anybody have any ideas for mirror match intros?
#558  January 31, 2016, 08:25:50 am
    • USA
#559  January 31, 2016, 10:34:28 am
    • USA
For sure let me know when you create that Skype, the rest of you as well. The upload should be finished by tomorrow, I'll share it with each of you so that we may edit from within. I'm not really the screen-pack guy haha. I'd rather we, combined our cvs knowledge together to truly bring things to fruition.  By the way... If anyone has any ideas for an actual logo let me know. As well as some art for the fb page etc.

As far as the mirror match, that's probably the easiest for me haha. How would they react if they met themselves, you literally have to gauge their personality for this. Don't fret though we can always revise later. That was holding me up as well because I couldn't think of anything, then I made that Yun video & things just sparked after that.

I already posted this, but this is what I was mainly doing today. Getting this in order for IKEMEN. It isn't 100% perfect, but it works & is super fun to play with. Hopefully I can get more people interested in it so we can have more interactive stages or at leas destructibles. You know that one MK stage where you can knock them up to the next level!?! Huehuehuehueee... Also! I got my slow-mo cam back!

This really got me into wanting some custom stages. Hopefully I can get a stage creator on board because we need them. Also!!! I'll have all characters working accordingly with the Dizzy system, & Ranking soon so that's good news.
#560  January 31, 2016, 11:02:00 am
    • USA
Sorry sorry, I took a nap...but I did upload new quotes for Dudley and I updated Skullos so at least you can solidy say two characters are completely done (barring revisions) I left out mirror matchups and am making a seperate file for any and all mirror matches I do because I'm really trying to put some extra thought into those. (Don't ask why)