YesNoOk

Ikemen GO (Read 1222593 times)

Started by K4thos, May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO Plus
#1021  May 29, 2019, 02:19:19 am
  • 2D Forever. Maybe.
    • www.twitch.tv/brendle
Thanks to all of you for the replies to my message from Monday 27th.
An anthropomorphic existential nightmare.
#1022  May 29, 2019, 02:46:51 am
  • If you rip sprites i´ll rip your code
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/560287470390870016/582974316472434688/unknown.png?width=637&height=383

Gacel, are you aware that mask and transparencies are not working on Screenpacks? Just to know if you are aware.
Down the text that says press abxy to start should be masked inside the box and the cursor is not transparent, because is hiding the first item.

The basic Mugen motif has those features working on ikemen, maybe your SP is bad coded, try it straight on mugen and take a screenshot, if there are no problems then is some to take on ikemen´s render.go.

please take a look at this resolved issue last year by shin lucho.
Screenpack - addalpha transparency doesn't show correctly #9

Right now I'm working on Directory handling
For example lifebar font loading does not work correctly or "../../Data/Common4.cns" does not work.

And yeah creating a TAG mode is that simple... =D
Recycling Mugen default animations was the plan.
Actually what you posted should work just only gripe "team mode" is written "teammode"

KFM is not the only character for bug testing, other characters exhibit bugs in the engine that we could not found otherwise.
For example the audio overlapping bug.

Also I merged some changes on the repo.
Kidcy added a scanline shader.
And neatunsou made some improvements to the lifebars and it seems it fixed a audio bug.

The filters are interesting, more arcadeish stuff
team mode or temmode it was just a bad written example with triggers and one needed variable to activate on common cns

what are your plans ,please can you make a list?
maybe we can help ( i was thinking that your main focus was tag because you talked about so much)
There is no knowledge that is not power
--------------------------------------
My Web Site
#1023  May 29, 2019, 03:04:33 am

maybe we can help ( i was thinking that your main focus was tag because you talked about so much)

yes by giving K4thos updated code to Gacel, K4thos already gave him his blessing, changed the front page for him etc as K4thos no longer wants to put any development in it. He literally told Gacel that hes going to give him his code, its just something has happened to him since and he dissapeared, he was already willing. Please that would help greatly and contribute.
#1024  May 29, 2019, 03:05:53 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Maybe we can help (I was thinking that your main focus was tag because you talked about so much)

yes by giving K4thos updated code to Gacel, K4thos already gave him his blessing, changed the front page for him etc as K4thos no longer wants to put any development in it. He literally told Gacel that hes going to give him his code, its just something has happened to him since and he dissapeared, he was already willing. Please that would help greatly and contribute.

That does not work. Ikemen GO is MIT licence we need K4thos give his code under the licence.
So we need to contact K4thos and ask to give the code.

The filters are interesting, more arcadeish stuff
team mode or temmode it was just a bad written example with triggers and one needed variable to activate on common cns

what are your plans ,please can you make a list?
maybe we can help (I was thinking that your main focus was tag because you talked about so much)

I was talking about tag because some people did got the wrong idea on how it would work.

Well my current "check list" is:
- Fix/Improve the directory handling on screenpacks and chars (Here right now)
- Make the option menu and scaling scale correctly with the localcoord.
- Fix arcade mode order and add the "Here comes a new challenger"
- Make lifebar support more than 2 players per team.

At least that's the "do right now" goals other stuff (Like the TAG example and midi support) will come after I finish that.

We have a github issues list:
https://github.com/Windblade-GR01/Ikemen_GO/issues

Any help is welcome to the project.
To start download the source and try to experiment with it.

If you want directly help with a feature this would be a good first one:
https://github.com/Windblade-GR01/Ikemen_GO/issues/20
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 03:20:39 am by Gacel
#1025  May 29, 2019, 07:50:47 am
    • edwin@disenowebcostarica.net
This is the same screenpack on MUGEN, you can see the cursor transparency allows you to see the menu item name behind it and the mask on the "Press ABXY to Start" working fine.

I just report this kind of stuff on IkemenGO AFTER testing it on Mugen.

PS: Dont ask about the KOF XIII on the menu, I was doing some job on the screenpack by the time.

https://scontent.fsyq1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/61496771_359076608297176_225670629842485248_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeEFjWOoPJut3I5T4CGrN5ttclrEA-JXyNqX9oNUEkblv-_5kwH1F7CrdxLS8uk6zw3wLXr3GBNG49VAbnUjRs_EOEHi9etPioQ5Tsmtqwielg&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyq1-1.fna&oh=21d8274d1d05ce7220137292a1829ab2&oe=5D53B822

Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 08:03:02 am by orochi_kyo
#1026  May 29, 2019, 08:31:30 am
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/560287470390870016/582974316472434688/unknown.png?width=637&height=383

Gacel, are you aware that mask and transparencies are not working on Screenpacks? Just to know if you are aware.
Down the text that says press abxy to start should be masked inside the box and the cursor is not transparent, because is hiding the first item.

This is the same screenpack on MUGEN, you can see the cursor transparency allows you to see the menu item name behind it and the mask on the "Press ABXY to Start" working fine.

I just report this kind of stuff on IkemenGO AFTER testing it on Mugen.

PS: Dont ask about the KOF XIII on the menu, I was doing some job on the screenpack by the time.

https://scontent.fsyq1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/61496771_359076608297176_225670629842485248_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeEFjWOoPJut3I5T4CGrN5ttclrEA-JXyNqX9oNUEkblv-_5kwH1F7CrdxLS8uk6zw3wLXr3GBNG49VAbnUjRs_EOEHi9etPioQ5Tsmtqwielg&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyq1-1.fna&oh=21d8274d1d05ce7220137292a1829ab2&oe=5D53B822

At simple sight without the menu code portion for your SP available to read and replicate the error i theorized two things:
1.- problems with "fnt v2"  menu.item.font and menu.item.active.font using alternate "font" colors via menu localcoord bug.
2.- problem with "window" parameter coordinates again via localcoord resize on menu.

Believe me, is strange because the original mugen motif has window and item fonts working as intended.
Can you post only the first part for your screenpack code until menu please?
can you tell if is used fnt or fnt2? alternate colors for fonts? true fonts? fnt file or sff?
Even the broken mugen SP works on ikemen go.
My Web Site
#1027  May 29, 2019, 03:06:36 pm
  • MvC Adict!!
    • Argentina
    • marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com
It will work there is a "Legacy tag mode" option if you don't want to do any changes.
And if you replace "TeamMode = Simul" for "TeamMode = Tag" it will probably work in the new system.

And I'll say it again: (I did say that in the post above, I hope you read it.)
The Ikemen GO TAG mode that I'm making is made in CNS and would be able to edit and/or be replaced by the user.

To make it more clear people could still create his own custom TAG systems (The system even encourages that). Ikemen GO is just making the process more streamlined and remove the individual patching and override simul requirements.

So the TAG mode I'm making is probably not too different from the one the other people could make.
It could be removed with just removing a file.
Is not built in in the exe.
Is begin made in CNS (The same stuff the characters are made) so it's not harcoded.
It can be replaced and/or edited.

Maybe it just me that I'm very bad at explaining. :embarrassed:

I´m asking because right now I´m implementing a Tag System with add004 & unotag combined, with adds and edited things into the CNS file.
Is a very hard work, so I wanted to be sure that all of this will work on Ikemen if I port all the game there, that surelly will be.
Thanks!
Marvel vs Capcom Extreme (find the MvC2 characters project right here too!):
marvelvscapcomextreme.000webhostapp.com

Follow the project on:
www.instagram.com/marvelvscapcomextreme/
www.youtube.com/c/MarvelvsCapcomExtreme
www.player.me/marvelvscapcomextreme/

I recieved messages of users that want to donate from paypal or patreon, if you consider that this is a nice and very dedicated project, you can donate any amount that you want right here:
www.paypal.me/marianoemeschini
#1028  May 29, 2019, 07:57:50 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Gacel's comment

I´m asking because right now I´m implementing a Tag System with add004 & unotag combined, with adds and edited things into the CNS file.
Is a very hard work, so I wanted to be sure that all of this will work on Ikemen if I port all the game there, that surelly will be.
Thanks!

Good luck on the project.
Waiting to see it finished.

At simple sight without the menu code portion for your SP available to read and replicate the error i theorized two things:
1.- problems with "fnt v2"  menu.item.font and menu.item.active.font using alternate "font" colors via menu localcoord bug.
2.- problem with "window" parameter coordinates again via localcoord resize on menu.

Believe me, is strange because the original mugen motif has window and item fonts working as intended.
Can you post only the first part for your screenpack code until menu please?
can you tell if is used fnt or fnt2? alternate colors for fonts? true fonts? fnt file or sff?
Even the broken mugen SP works on ikemen go.

Ather some testing the MUGEN 1.0 font window parameter does not work.
Well, instead of does not work is more like is not implemented.
Ikemen GO Lua has a "animSetWindow" function (For sprites) but does not have a font equivalent.
So maybe is that.
#1029  May 31, 2019, 04:49:06 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 05:00:51 pm by Mark85
#1030  June 02, 2019, 06:58:35 am
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
stage issues

I dont know the name for the first but in the linked page explicit say "The stages are 1.1 because of certain coding tricks and my own incompetence with palettes", the answer is bad palettes and awfull coding, issues mixing 8bit with 32 bit images on ikemen.

Second and third ypu must addapt from mugen to ikemen because the ikemen implementation for localcoord is slightly different ; just like converting from dosmugen to winmugen or winmugen to mugen 1.0 or mugen 1.0 to mugen 1.1.

Fourth i ignore it, there is no picture.
My Web Site
Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 07:06:39 am by MangeX
#1031  June 02, 2019, 07:20:23 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I say MUGEN 1.1 for a reason.

Also I kinda resent you calling my coding "awfull".
#1032  June 03, 2019, 01:29:12 am
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Agreee with devon,1.1 exclusive features and 32 bit are awful now?.Shouldnt any kind of imge work with ikemen since it was supposed to be better than mugen,definitely not liking your attitude
#1033  June 03, 2019, 01:36:23 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Nah if anything he's right for saying I'm mixing 32-bit and 8-bit images together, I've basically hacked the stage to work with 1.1 and only 1.1 because I really don't care about any other platform. It's best to not use my stages with IKEMEN.
#1034  June 03, 2019, 02:40:54 am
    • Russia
I'll do my best to fix it
#1035  June 03, 2019, 02:47:53 am
    • Mexico
    • www.m3xweb.260mb.com
I say MUGEN 1.1 for a reason.

Also I kinda resent you calling my coding "awfull".
Agreee with devon,1.1 exclusive features and 32 bit are awful now?.Shouldnt any kind of imge work with ikemen since it was supposed to be better than mugen,definitely not liking your attitude
Nah if anything he's right for saying I'm mixing 32-bit and 8-bit images together, I've basically hacked the stage to work with 1.1 and only 1.1 because I really don't care about any other platform. It's best to not use my stages with IKEMEN.

So you are the one who made the mentioned first stage with issues.
Yeah there are awful code involved ikemen rendering stages with 8bit and 32bit images mixed together on sff files and need to be fixed in order to be used like in MUGEN.

In fact Devon
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Mark85 ikemen is open to anyone who wants to help on the engine, is made studing and reverse engineering the mugen one, there are issues who are fixed rebuilding certain parts of code, others are just users missunderstud the engine believing that both works equal.

My Web Site
Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 02:56:26 am by MangeX
#1036  June 03, 2019, 04:12:32 am
    • rmbase.blog55.fc2.com/

I tried it now, but it does not seem to happen.

The vertical length of the image seems to be short.

The window parameter limits the drawing range of the image.
#1037  June 03, 2019, 05:15:25 am
    • USA
Have to understand that users like this have no intention to find these workarounds, they want you to fix them for them.
#1038  June 05, 2019, 06:42:07 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

I know Gacel isn't here atm, but I assume I can insert a global Buffering system like Tiny Buffering or Explodsive Buffering using the global command.cmd file?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#1039  June 05, 2019, 08:50:49 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
I'm back!

So I did read the whole Tiny Buffering post.
And yeah it could be implemented in command.cmd.
Also a tip, in Ikemen Go there exist named variables called maps.

So insested of using this:
Code:
[State 10371, LP Dec]
type = VarAdd
triggerall = root, HitPauseTime = 0
trigger1 = Var(0)
Var(0) = -1

[State 10371, LP Init]
type = VarSet
trigger1 = command = "x"
Var(0) = 3 ;This defines how long the buffering should be for this button.

You could use this:
Code:
[State 10371, LP Dec]
type = MapAdd
triggerall = root, HitPauseTime = 0
trigger1 = Map(LowPunch)
Map(LowPunch) = -1

[State 10371, LP Init]
type = MapSet
trigger1 = command = "x"
Map(LowPunch) = 3 ;This defines how long the buffering should be for this button.

This to make sure that it does not conflict with any char variables.

On another note I did manage to make x86 builds in docker I will update the AppVeyor Builds to make x86 (32 bit) exes.
And also remove the need to install OpenAL on windows.

EDIT:
I tested devon stage on 7 different GPU's

- A Intel HD Graphics 4400
- A Intel UHD Graphics 630
- A AMD Radeon R7 370
- A NVIDIA GeForce 210 (From 2009 the older that I have)
- A NVIDIA GeForce GT 720 (Read GT not GTX, it's from 2014)
- A NVIDIA GeForce GTX 840M
- A NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Mobile

So it did did even display in a GPU from 10 years ago.
And I could not replicate the bug.

What GPU are you using Mark85?
Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 10:32:39 pm by Gacel
#1040  June 05, 2019, 09:12:36 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Thanks for noting that.
Also how's the tag and lifebar (and maybe arcade) progress?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update