YesNoOk

Hyper DBZ -INDIGO Edition is GO (Read 82886 times)

Started by Iced, December 25, 2020, 10:07:38 pm
Share this topic:
Hyper DBZ -INDIGO Edition is GO
#1  December 25, 2020, 10:07:38 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Hello everyone!

This is the incoming update of Hyper Dbz 5.0 -INDIGO Edition
Made by Team Z2;
Current team: Balthazar, Iced, XGargoyle, Barker, Daeron, JustNoPoint, Nico_18, Brose, RawkHawk, Alpha Proto, Hadoking, Toni, Ticklenuts and Pansh.

Every character got updated, some with extensive move revisions and we added several new stages and release Super Vegeta in this pack.
You'll also find a couple new things inside, see if you can find them out.

Originally we had planned to include both Goku Black and Jiren on this pack( they are our current wips )  but 2020 has been a trying year and it changed a lot of our plans. However the updates presented are huge and I hope you all have fun trying them out.

The main site will be updated soon and you can find it and movelists both inside the pack and online here:

https://network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/hyperdbz/index.html

This is a FREE fighting fangame, and it will be always hosted completely free, we don't even put ads on our youtube videos or sites, if anyone ever has to spend a single dime to access these files they are being scammed.
This project runs on mugen, a 20 year old free gaming engine that has had a community following since its inception that allowed this game to be created.  You can find a detailed list of the contributors and creators in the credits included.

Community work and contribution is what lead to a project like hdbz to become what it is today and so its a must to thank YOU for downloading, playing and sharing with your friends.

There's bound to be some bugs so feel free to report issues you might find, we will try to work on them for the next releases.

We are not done yet nor do we have a target where we would be "finished" so keep accompanying us for more updates and oddball creations.

Find us on Mugenguild and on the Hdbz Discord.

Mugenguild discord: https://discord.gg/tzRgXyHYyH
Hdbz Discord:  https://discord.gg/BhSAPjFAwe

Re: Hyper DBZ -INDIGO Edition is GO
#2  December 25, 2020, 11:44:56 pm
The individual character links include the updates or just the full game?
#3  December 25, 2020, 11:47:47 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
they include the updates.

HQ

#4  December 26, 2020, 01:32:03 am
First off:

Congratulations.

It has been ages since I touched the game and it feels like a completely new game to me.
Everybody involved surely put a lot of effort into fleshing out everything in there and it's really great to see the game still going strong.

Second:
We have had this before, but it's best addressed short & precise.
While Enma's Desk was originally started & eventually even finished by Gate, Enma & his animation is my work. After you - ICED- sent me the initial stage Gate had made, I overhauled everything and kept only the best (the core idea & the concept +parts of Gate's work such as the desk & the little yellow flowers that I had put in a new plant pot that I quickly had sketched and that I see has not been fully cleaned up yet).

On the left: Gate's magnificent work finishing what I animated. Right: My work. Judge for yourself and maybe reconsider how you credit work and these things. I know it's hard to decide how to properly credit anything that went through different hands, but not crediting it at all is not a respectful decision.

#5  December 26, 2020, 02:57:32 am
    • Canada
Hey HQ, seems to be an oversight. Will make sure it gets fixed!

m2m

#6  December 26, 2020, 03:13:12 am
Congrats on getting the new version of the game out.
Here's a little vid I did with the back in blue Goku and Vegeta. https://streamable.com/gjpyn2
Also Merry Christmas/Xmas/Happy Holidays.
#7  December 26, 2020, 04:00:48 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
This is a real treat.

Also, I think this is the 1st time in history that there are more Vegetas than Gokus
#8  December 26, 2020, 05:39:13 am
  • OOHWEE
    • Chile
    • http://nicotinefist1805.deviantart.com/
#9  December 26, 2020, 02:32:39 pm
This is so awesome !!! thank you for the release and happy holidays.
#10  December 26, 2020, 04:11:45 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
What a surprise!
Awesome! Thanks!
#11  December 27, 2020, 07:38:22 am
  • I make characters with huge asses!
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/Kazecat
This is amazing!  I love seeing every character in action!!  Thank you all so much for this treat for the holidays!!  All you guys do amazing work!
#12  December 27, 2020, 06:15:16 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Thank you all for the nice replies and congratulations. Keep the feedback coming as we will be trying to fix everything that we can.
#13  December 27, 2020, 06:49:12 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
First of all, this is by far the best version so far. I expected it to be good, but It far exceeded my expectations. Congrats and amazing job Team Z2.

I've been playing a lot and only found three issues:
-SSJ Goku's 3rd Finisher doesn't do the damage it should, I think, pics comparing it to SSJ Vegeta:

-The game has crashed twice. Once while playing against Freeza and the other against Golden Freeza, so it seems there's a problem with the Freezas
-Using Vegito I launched Final KHH against Gohan while he was charging his Masenko, not only I didn't hit him, but he got stuck charging the move while the screen shook incontrollably, he charged for about 1min and finally shot the Masenko.

#14  December 28, 2020, 04:29:47 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
First of all, this is by far the best version so far. I expected it to be good, but It far exceeded my expectations. Congrats and amazing job Team Z2.

I've been playing a lot and only found three issues:
-SSJ Goku's 3rd Finisher doesn't do the damage it should, I think, pics comparing it to SSJ Vegeta:

-The game has crashed twice. Once while playing against Freeza and the other against Golden Freeza, so it seems there's a problem with the Freezas
-Using Vegito I launched Final KHH against Gohan while he was charging his Masenko, not only I didn't hit him, but he got stuck charging the move while the screen shook incontrollably, he charged for about 1min and finally shot the Masenko.

Quickfist, if you have another crash, save up the mugen.log at the root and post it for us, so we can try to figure out what happened. It rewrites itself everytime you run mugen so it will have to be right after a crash.
Thanks for the feedback!
#15  December 28, 2020, 10:22:02 am
    • USA
LMFAO. vegeta's face in the first picture
#16  December 28, 2020, 10:17:22 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
you have to remove www on the link on the official website DBZ proyect because it is happens

Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 10:23:27 pm by yaret
#17  December 28, 2020, 11:40:32 pm
  • They Don't call me MUGreed for nothin'!!
    • USA
    • wakawakawhoops@gmail.com
Vegito needs to be updated... He's the same april fool candy-jawbreaker since last year :(
#18  December 29, 2020, 10:29:35 am
  • = +...Orpheus vs. the Sirens...+ =
    • USA
Still the most refreshing mugen related content released.

Good to see some updated
"Make Fighting Games Great Again"
#19  December 29, 2020, 10:38:43 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
#20  January 04, 2021, 09:30:04 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

A bit late but Shenron simply doesn't appear during one of Goku's Intros, just the dust.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update