YesNoOk

Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more (Read 1579165 times)

Started by chuchoryu, October 16, 2012, 02:32:35 am
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken and Street Fighter 4 chars making
#441  April 29, 2013, 07:36:30 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
Well I no read all fro this reason: I go to work in the weak and I no have Internet to read each time as I nedd, I need to go to some places in Mèxico called "Cafe Internet" for rent Internet one hour for $10.00 mexican pesos. I know some people hate me and some admire me (I no give names) I can only say that anyone can be critic and others are part of stage I try to make good chars heach time but my job prevents me, there are times where I have to wait days to be able to use internet one hour in a week (Ahumio Kahn knows this) many of you have internet at home or X BOX 360, I no have house I let alone a X Box 360 to play, I have a computer (I foun for years of work model 2004) and even I do not use the computer to much time as I need, so I ask you, your understand my situation?

Some will understand and other some just want perfection the first blow...my life like many others is not easy, in my case I just got out of a demand of two years ago, I was locked in the place where I live and nobody could tell anyone at all come to see me, I was about to go to jail a year ago, want to hear more?

well amigo I know that you want to be good...sadly... but I have that problem too, like I have to everyday work at the farm and always go to my godbrother's house to turn on the wi-fi...yup I also have a little time,I don't know how much time is gonna my old computer work,becausae it is the pc133 the last version...
anyway I understand you amigo...I'm also helping you with project don't you,via PM I'm sending you a updates...
#442  April 29, 2013, 07:53:17 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#443  April 29, 2013, 07:58:51 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
no body won over yet until we see his true potential when he learn to take feedback. he got the potential but he not using it fully.
#444  April 29, 2013, 08:03:56 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#445  April 29, 2013, 08:06:41 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
You're supporting the wrong type of guy.
#446  April 29, 2013, 08:08:37 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#447  April 29, 2013, 08:13:50 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#448  April 29, 2013, 08:18:33 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
slacking incredibily...
I can;t understand these two words. As I am Bangali and aren't at home in English. Please, explain it.
By the way, I don't care what you think about my seriousness. But I am really serious

Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 04:21:26 am by Aumio Khan
#449  April 29, 2013, 08:24:33 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
#450  April 29, 2013, 08:26:44 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#451  April 29, 2013, 08:42:49 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#452  April 29, 2013, 08:52:09 pm
#453  April 29, 2013, 09:15:12 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Finding many information and spiriting (though I didn't any sprite) plan/idea and introducing the way to works, finding AI patch or mp3 etc. I don't want to share anythings here which I share with Chucho in PM. I don't know how much progress happen in his project with my help- Maybe 0.1% or 1%-3% or whatever. I like to help chuchoryu.
The last speech (I like to help chuchoryu.) is enough to say.

Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 09:18:55 pm by Aumio Khan
#454  April 29, 2013, 10:13:45 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Well now! changint this theme (I no forget all...but I have to much sad parts of my life) Akira Yuki have a new change, I use the KFM by DivineWolf (petition from diffrent forums) I use this KFM is very good to make chars, in the case of Akira (and my firts VF char) have a more solid game play but I play only the VF 2 and 3 to make some moves

I add the color from VF 2 and color from VF 5 to Akira and I planing to make Kasumi DOA using the DivineWolf KFM ecept my Tekken chars, my Tekken chars have other game play (tag system and cross tag system) some staff member ask me about other VF chars, for the moment I no planing to make other VF char....Dural perhaps or Pai but first I need to updated Heihachi, Kuma, Paul, Law and Kazuya

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#455  April 29, 2013, 10:40:52 pm
thats what i use to make taki sophitia and astaroth and ivy chuchoryu use this kfm and your characters will have good quality and balance game play

Uno

#456  April 30, 2013, 02:14:34 am
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
    • www.facebook.com/ronel.alinea
Well I no read all fro this reason: I go to work in the weak and I no have Internet to read each time as I nedd, I need to go to some places in Mèxico called "Cafe Internet" for rent Internet one hour for $10.00 mexican pesos. I know some people hate me and some admire me (I no give names) I can only say that anyone can be critic and others are part of stage I try to make good chars heach time but my job prevents me, there are times where I have to wait days to be able to use internet one hour in a week (Ahumio Kahn knows this) many of you have internet at home or X BOX 360, I no have house I let alone a X Box 360 to play, I have a computer (I foun for years of work model 2004) and even I do not use the computer to much time as I need, so I ask you, your understand my situation?

Some will understand and other some just want perfection the first blow...my life like many others is not easy, in my case I just got out of a demand of two years ago, I was locked in the place where I live and nobody could tell anyone at all come to see me, I was about to go to jail a year ago, want to hear more?

We're just the same dude! I don't even have my own computer and i just go to Internet Cafe and renting computer to work with my project(tag system), ever since.. I feel ya bro.. besides, nobody hates you bro, we're just giving our suggestions because we indeed love to see your characters finished.. Somehow, every one is trying to help in a form of criticizing!  :sugoi:

YOU GOT MY RESPECT!  ;D
#457  April 30, 2013, 02:19:27 am
  • Fighting games are love... fighting games are life
    • USA
    • jmkt94@gmail.com
AWESOME!!!   
finally some worthwhile tekken chars...
i love mugen xD
especially when the chars are this epic
good work man... am so putting these in my roster
#458  April 30, 2013, 07:34:34 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Akira looks very interesting! You shold add more VF moves and less Ryo`s moves mi amigo!
#459  April 30, 2013, 07:37:23 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
#460  April 30, 2013, 07:40:54 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
I don't see what that Video has to show with "fixing" things