YesNoOk

CF:IC is over. Thanks to all for your support :') (Read 649865 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, September 21, 2021, 04:40:00 am
Share this topic:
Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (Preparing myself for the Beta 1)
#61  November 30, 2022, 07:52:10 pm
    • USA
OK, updating this in the last day of November:
  • Updated first post with more info, the new release (Lockjaw Pooch) and the character trailers
  • Updated the official site, now with the story of the game
  • Just released the final update for Bad Mr. Frosty yesterday
  • Now working on the Arrange ver. of High Five, my next release before the beta, after that I'll update Sumo Santa and the the beta will be released
Also, I uploaded two new character trailers (and there're more to come) during the time the forum went down:
[youtube]ZV2P2v2VXo4[/youtube] [youtube]oeoqoM3Ig6s[/youtube]

Also I worked on the screenpack, soon you'll see some advances before I make the Beta 1 release during December, stay tuned ;)

Sweet can't wait to play this
#62  December 11, 2022, 02:56:47 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
And with High Five (Arrange ver.) ready, I'm working fulltime with the screenpack to get the Beta 1 ready during these weeks.

Oh, and a spoiler... the fullgame will have one more character, but you'll know about it with the eventual release :mlol:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#63  December 15, 2022, 11:10:19 pm
    • Chile
OK, finally I can solve why the fullgame can't get music, so I'm very happy because of that ;D I'm preparing the last things for the fullgame, I hope to get a release during this month (tentatively for Xmas maybe =P) so stay tuned for more news ;)

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#64  December 16, 2022, 02:56:58 am
    • USA
OK, finally I can solve why the fullgame can't get music, so I'm very happy because of that ;D I'm preparing the last things for the fullgame, I hope to get a release during this month (tentatively for Xmas maybe =P) so stay tuned for more news ;)

Very hyped.
#65  December 17, 2022, 09:48:34 pm
    • Chile

A Little Less Conversation about this Beta and here is a new trailer of the Brown Eyed Handsome Man for the fullgame, so you Can't Help Falling in Love of his gameplay ;)

#66  December 20, 2022, 02:44:01 pm
    • Chile
One more trailer before the Beta 1 release? One more trailer before the Beta 1 release!!

Stay tuned, soon you'll get more than videos this X-Mas ;)

Re: ClayFighter: Infinite Clayfare (Starting to work on Beta 2)
#67  January 04, 2023, 02:52:55 pm
    • Chile
I forgot to announce it here, but Beta 1 was released for past X-Mas, I hope you enjoy with this, even makes me rework again on Anti-Gouki Project after this, you know :P

However, any feedback about how to improve the game is welcome, I already have some issues to see (like working more on the interface in screenpack and stuff), but a thing was noticed is about having a general movelist for all characters and not just keeping the readmes in every char folder. What do you think about that?? Vote in the poll I leave you here and tell me other things to be fixed/improved/changed for the Beta 2 ;)

#68  January 04, 2023, 06:38:14 pm
    • USA
I forgot to announce it here, but Beta 1 was released for past X-Mas, I hope you enjoy with this, even makes me rework again on Anti-Gouki Project after this, you know :P

However, any feedback about how to improve the game is welcome, I already have some issues to see (like working more on the interface in screenpack and stuff), but a thing was noticed is about having a general movelist for all characters and not just keeping the readmes in every char folder. What do you think about that?? Vote in the poll I leave you here and tell me other things to be fixed/improved/changed for the Beta 2 ;)

I picked the first one, since idk whats sonic boom knuckle is.
#69  January 06, 2023, 09:45:19 pm
    • Chile

Well... this XD

I got the new change to the roster in 2023!! I mean... why to get 2 versions of Hoppy if there's ALREADY an alternate version of him?? So yes, Hoppy is changed with Sarge, his evil clone in CF2, he will be the new evil clone in the roster apart of Ice and Butch. As the first one (and the others from CF2), his movelist will be a mixture of Sarge and Hoppy, that will be done during this year. And yes, I'll probably use Shadowtak's Hoppy as my base (not sure if just edit the character or just use the SFF and AIR as with Helga), but that will be seen ;) when it becomes official, I'll announce him in the other thread

#70  January 06, 2023, 11:07:25 pm
    • USA

Well... this XD

I got the new change to the roster in 2023!! I mean... why to get 2 versions of Hoppy if there's ALREADY an alternate version of him?? So yes, Hoppy is changed with Sarge, his evil clone in CF2, he will be the new evil clone in the roster apart of Ice and Butch. As the first one (and the others from CF2), his movelist will be a mixture of Sarge and Hoppy, that will be done during this year. And yes, I'll probably use Shadowtak's Hoppy as my base (not sure if just edit the character or just use the SFF and AIR as with Helga), but that will be seen ;) when it becomes official, I'll announce him in the other thread

I see, will their be slyck? (you know evil clone of blob from CF2)
#71  January 10, 2023, 06:30:29 am
    • Chile

#72  January 10, 2023, 04:55:10 pm
#73  January 11, 2023, 01:09:32 am
    • Chile
Wow, Enscripture!! :D I'm using Cenobite53 stages actually, but I think I can use some of yours, thanks!!

#74  January 11, 2023, 03:43:17 am
    • USA
Excited for new updates!
#75  January 14, 2023, 11:21:00 pm
    • Chile

New character trailer is out, this one has a move that's not for novices :kugoi:

#76  January 15, 2023, 05:19:30 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Nice.
Do you have other guests chars planned for future updates?
#77  January 16, 2023, 03:21:06 am
    • Chile
Well... only Boogerman :P counting him, Earthworm Jim and KFM there're 3 guest fighters already in this fullgame. I have no plans for another one yet, but who knows what happens in the future...

#78  January 19, 2023, 04:32:24 am
    • Chile
NEW SYSTEM SECTION ADDED IN CF SITE!!
Made for beginners and people who don't know much about MUGEN, with all basics to start with this (and with some CF sprites to spice a bit this). Eventually I'll make movelist for every released character in Chars section, that will take me more time but I'll do it, as well for the next Beta 2 as a separate file (PDF maybe??). And changed the Video section for a redirect to my YT channel to the fullgame playlist ;)

Also updated first post with KFM trailer and some changes on the roster, I hope to see a remade stage list with more CF3 stages and some of the ones made by Enscripture (I debt you that section in the site)

#79  February 05, 2023, 09:22:09 pm
I know you're already chosen KFM as the guest, but if you want to add other guests to the project later on, I would suggest Pingu and a Primal Rage character (mainly Blizzard, that game doesn't use claymation but it still uses stopmotion)
#80  February 06, 2023, 02:53:34 am
    • Chile
To be sincere, I would like to add Pingu to the roster, but I prefer him with clay figures (like he was ripped from TV series) instead of sprites as the one made by Mulambo (nothing against that char, it's superb but I prefer clay sprites a la CF). Same with Gumby, too bad I can say good things as with Pingu. Maybe in a future I can reconsider it, but by now I got enough work making almost all CF chars for this fullgame :P

Also, apart of the new chars and fixes in screenpack, for the Beta 2 I've to make some storyboards for characters (like intros and endings), I hope to show you some about that during these months