YesNoOk

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate M.U.G.E.N Storm Generations (Read 5851 times)

Started by sasukeuchiha592, November 24, 2020, 03:22:33 pm
Share this topic:
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate M.U.G.E.N Storm Generations
#1  November 24, 2020, 03:22:33 pm
  • SasukeUCHIHA592
  • DRAGON BALL Z: ULTIMATE FIGHTER 2 creator
    • Albania
Hello everyone, i am SasukeUCHIHA592. Been into mugen since i can remember.
However, i'd like to share with you my newest mugen based of Storm Generations.

NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate M.U.G.E.N Storm - Generations

I am hoping to get some feedback, also i hope you all enjoy it! Thank you everybody for you time!

FOR EVERYONE INTERESTED, THE DOWNLOAD LINK IS IN THE VIDEO'S DESCRIPTION!

Video:

Screenshots:

Words from the video's description:

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE M.U.G.E.N STORM GENERATIONS Ver.4.01

THE GAME IS MADE ON M.U.G.E.N 1.1 ENGINE.
Being M.U.G.E.N 1.1, the game REQUIRES OpenGL and quite some bit of RAM.

Best recreation of the original Storm Generation in the M.U.G.E.N 1.1 engine EVER!

It's finally time to publish! After a long time absent, i thought i would give the finishing touches to the game everyone was waiting for!

A fan game developed by SasukeUCHIHA592 Mugens and JoGui Games, 2020. Based on "NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Generations" video game for PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360, developed by CyberConnect2 and published by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
_
"SasukeUCHIHA592 Mugens" and "JoGui Games" are in no way affiliated with © BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. or © SHONEN JUMP.
"NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate M.U.G.E.N Storm Generations" is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by © BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. or © SHONEN JUMP.
_
NARUTO STORM series is a franchise of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
NARUTO artwork and elements © 2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO / 2007 SHIPPUDEN All Rights Reserved. © 2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO / 2007 SHIPPUDEN © NMP 2014. SHONEN JUMP, NARUTO and NARUTO SHIPPUDEN are trademarks of Shueisha, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
M.U.G.E.N is a trademark of © Elecbyte.
All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
All rights reserved.

Again thanking you all for your time, i hope i can hear words from you! And i hope you all stay safe in these terrible times we are living.
Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate M.U.G.E.N Storm Generations
#2  November 24, 2020, 08:00:06 pm
  • Why,
Again thanking you all for your time, i hope i can hear words from you! And i hope you all stay safe in these terrible times we are living.
That is why i just walking at my art workplace, it seems ...
I don´t know are C thinks at that much put fan GAME? 
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help