Re: Glitz'n Glam Brawl
#21  May 07, 2018, 03:49:58 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I.E.T. Arcade says:
Build 2.1 was released on the 3rd!

NEW UNIQUE ART BACKGROUNDS

This month's Unlocked character is: RIPPER-CHAN

stay tuned and join us at discord for additional info!
#22  May 21, 2018, 08:34:13 pm
    • USA
I.E.T. Arcade says:
Updates for this month-New character Reveals +more to be announced.
-Plus started work on new hi-resolution portraits.

Characters in order from right to left.

(1) Mitsuko
(2) Tyra
(3) Taeyeon
(4) Carlie
(5) Cecilia
(6) Griffon
(7) Ripper-Chan
(8 ) Sozo Hiryu
(9) Aya Yasui
(10) Benisatou

I.E.T Arcade discord
Remember to join us at discord, we have a pretty active forum, simply request a invite and we'll send one out.
-You can find out more about the project and other projects whilst meeting cool people there.
-There are a bunch of new character announcements from people who have submitted concepts.
-There's also a team recruitment section for anyone with skills that can be added to the I.E.T Arcade Team!
#23  June 03, 2018, 06:00:32 am
    • USA
New preview updates on the first post. Look at the spoilers.
#24  June 19, 2018, 04:23:13 am
    • USA
I.E.T. Arcade says:
New fight portraits are being created hopefully in time for this month's update

Taeyeon and mitsuko yoshida promo art

In other News: Tyra's model has been reworked. She now has a more slimer and sleek body type as opposed to bulky. Also reworked her stance in the end to reflect her dominant and confident personality

Some additional art from supporters and collaborators
MITSUKO  by Korean digital artist Gintuk

Griffon Lefort By Gintuk

His character Yuri-Oh will also be featured in the roster!

Frontend System in the works

Also Thought I'd let you guys know that a frontend system is in the works for this project that will allow for extra bonus game modes and additional options such as art gallery, sound test etc. Stay tuned or join our discord for the latest.

I.E.T Arcade discord
Remember to join us at discord, we have a pretty active forum, simply request a invite and we'll send one out.
-You can find out more about the project and other projects whilst meeting cool people there.
-There are a bunch of new character announcements from people who have submitted concepts.
-There's also a team recruitment section for anyone with skills that can be added to the I.E.T Arcade Team!

TEAM MEMBERS

I.E.T ARCADE producer
FAERON  writer (You'll get to read some of his bonus stories regarding the lore and learn more about each character)

#25  June 21, 2018, 07:46:42 pm
  • "Some People Are Born To Be Extraordinary"
    • Italy
    • fab.marchetti86@gmail.com
One of the most interesting project I've seen. Did the author used Unity or Unreal to develop it? Can't imagine the efforts! Oo
#26  June 25, 2018, 04:00:32 am
    • USA
I.E.T. Arcade says:

Tyra's In game portrait is almost completed

Fighter: Yuri-oh modelling is also bear completion

Haven't done a video like this in a while, but here are some of the face blends attainable with the keyswitches for character Yuri-Oh

Ripper Chan updates I neglected to mention

She now has B+a+b "wind walker" move. ( the hit sparks are misaligned but I'll fix that)

Slash FX updates

I.E.T Arcade discord

TEAM MEMBERS

I.E.T ARCADE producer,coder, soundtrack artist, digital artist, modeller
FAERON  writer (You'll get to read some of his bonus stories regarding the lore and learn more about each character)
Gintuk (Digital artist)

INVITATION CODE IS https://discord.gg/uyp9KD
SEE YOU THERE!
#27  August 01, 2018, 03:32:07 am
    • USA
I.E.T. Arcade says:
Some of this month's releases

Tyra has been revamped with a new model and new move additions! She now has a DF1,4  safe combo string as well as a DF1,2 for the hard knock down.

Vaulting Headbutt: (from whilst standing) 1+2
A leaping headbutt that hits mid and causes level 3 stun on hit.

She also has windup punch that deals massive damage including an instant K.O after the 3rd rotation.

Join us at discord to find out  more about the project https://discord.gg/2ZYcfm  and support us on patreon https://www.patreon.com/strides2glory

Ripper-Chan new Move Addition: Back swing palm

New handy move for ripper chan. The back sway allows short range moves to whiff

DAMAGE: 85

STARTUP: 20 F

ACTIVE frames: 2

HIT:  0 ~ +3

BLOCK:  -15

CRUSH: NO

I.E.T Arcade discord

TEAM MEMBERS

Gintuk (Digital artist)

INVITATION CODE IS discord.gg/8jzSpJd
SEE YOU THERE!
#28  August 09, 2018, 08:05:34 pm
    • USA
showcasing a few new moves Tyra has, (totem spike/tectonic stomp) as well as her new taunt animations. Also the video showcases the Kyoto stage after dark version + Night of the Ripper stage theme.

Totem spike/Tectonic stomp 3+4/a+b
#29  August 27, 2018, 04:55:14 am
    • USA
No one is replying to this. Oh well...

I.E.T. Arcade says...
Some new screens and Info on the new character Yuri-Oh
We've managed to add another voice actor to the cast!
The talented Gangwi who is a native Korean speaker and also fluent in English will be voicing her

Additional news of voice actors

Bora Choi will be voicing Taeyeon Song
Amanda Zury will be voicing Uyara
Gwangwi Will be voicing Yurio-Oh

follow the link below to hear a sample of some of the awesome quotes she did for Taeyeon!
https://twitter.com/Faeron93/status/1026987558511751169

Also New Guest Character DAO by artist Isshi has been confirmed for the roster!

I.E.T Arcade discord

TEAM MEMBERS

Gintuk (Digital artist)

INVITATION CODE IS https://discord.gg/KhQ4pgT
SEE YOU THERE!
#30  August 29, 2018, 07:29:00 am
    • USA
I.E.T. Arcade says:
YURI-OH TEST PLAY
Showcasing the new character Yuri-Oh scheduled for release at the end of this month. She still has many more moves to come and a few animation tweaks left to do.

I.E.T Arcade discord

SEE YOU THERE!
#31  August 29, 2018, 06:31:43 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
This is awesome! Reminds me of a lot of Tekken.
#32  August 30, 2018, 12:36:26 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Sorry, but how can i dowload this game?

Thanks and good work!
#33  August 30, 2018, 02:46:06 am
    • USA

lui

#34  August 30, 2018, 11:14:43 am
    • USA
so basically he's monetizing it fully? uh, yeah, nah. no thanks.

as impressive as the game is, it's still a freeware engine and locking it behind a paywall completely just doesn't sit right with me.
#35  August 30, 2018, 03:59:41 pm
  • "Some People Are Born To Be Extraordinary"
    • Italy
    • fab.marchetti86@gmail.com

as impressive as the game is, it's still a freeware engine and locking it behind a paywall completely just doesn't sit right with me.

I think the monetization is justified in this case, since this game is original; Mugen engine is freeware, yeah, but all the other stuff that has been developed from the authors' efforts can have a price if they want since its their right.
#36  August 30, 2018, 10:19:07 pm
    • USA
Breaking news from I.E.T. Arcade:

MODEL/SPRITES EDITS
As I mentioned earlier some character's will be receiving model/sprites edits in the following months One in particular is.........

Taeyeon Song(voiced by Bora Choi)
Taeyeon's "2nd costume" will replace her main costume Since it has way more personality and represents her better than her customised dubok look.

I.E.T Arcade discord
SEE YOU THERE!
#37  September 07, 2018, 07:15:44 am
    • USA
I.E.T. Arcade says:
TEST FIGHT FEATURING NEW DLC FIGHTER YURI-OH

Snippet Of A test match between Yuri Oh and.......Yuri Oh
Showcasing the new character Yuri-Oh scheduled for release as last month's reward. She's coming along nicely with an arsenal of kicking combinations and all area hitting flurries that leave her opponents guessing.

I.E.T Arcade discord

SEE YOU THERE!
#38  September 10, 2018, 12:39:50 am
    • USA
I.E.T. Arcade says:

GNGB vers 2.4 YURI VS TAEYEON

Yuri was released yesterday as the new DLC in build ver 2.4. She has had some slight tweaks since the last video's. She has more combinations from her 1,2 jabs strings but no longer is awarded a natural combo. Also her X-trigger has an automatic ender on move hit.

Some Patch Notes:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I.E.T Arcade discord

SEE YOU THERE!
#39  September 28, 2018, 11:33:54 pm
    • USA
I.E.T. Arcade says:

Some new updates for this next coming build!

Character stats are now displayed at the character select. These will change as each character gets more content added

Face off screen will now include artist Gintuk/Dylee's work and also include the changes suggested by him in the image. You can see more of his stuff at his twitter https://twitter.com/gintuk1005 or join Us on discord https://discord.gg/KhQ4pgT

NEW SPRITES that illustrate the changes that will occur in next month's build include

-I will be introducing a new lighting system to the sprites

-Mitsuko and Taeyeon will be receiving complete overhauls for their primary costumes.

-Doll Face killah preview will be "hopefully" ready for halloween. "Hopefully" as I have a lot of work to cover.

Small preview of the new lighting system. I 'm still trying to get the shadows darker and more sharp to add more contrast to the sprites

Check out this awesome artwork done as a promotion piece by Artist C-hazard! This illustration also showcases some of the new costume designs that will be coming these following months

I.E.T Arcade discord

SEE YOU THERE!
#40  September 30, 2018, 04:39:45 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA

I think the monetization is justified in this case, since this game is original; Mugen engine is freeware, yeah, but all the other stuff that has been developed from the authors' efforts can have a price if they want since its their right.

Is the MUGEN engine even being used for this project? I was under the impression that it was developed with a more sophisticated engine.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!