YesNoOk

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 [PS4, XB1, PC] (Read 49045 times)

Started by Moon Girard, December 11, 2014, 03:27:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 [PS4, XB1, PC]
#21  December 17, 2014, 12:39:05 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Those screenshots look phenomenal, though, a bit messy. I hope they nerf Deidara in this one, though.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#22  December 17, 2014, 04:03:41 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
here's hoping Hidan gets his basic Jutsu buffed. It is still useless. They did make him have an awakening that is awesome though so I appreciate that much.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#23  December 19, 2014, 04:51:32 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Trailer
Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 03:23:52 am by Girard
#24  December 22, 2014, 03:42:11 pm
  • YAMETEKURE!!!
    • USA
    • Willfrey74@Gmail.com
    • Skype - Zenofsouls
The trailer looks great but i can't help but wonder i that weird armor/clothing break mechanic shows up in actual fights or just that particular fight
#25  December 23, 2014, 07:17:58 pm
  • SNK is life
Cool that we finally get to see the fight that shaped the Shinobi world forever IN PLAYABLE FORM, even from the standpoint of the summoned mythical entities.

Also, they also mention only PS4 ... IS THIS AN EXCLUSIVE? Remember how XBone had a clause for developers where Microsoft would never accept the XBone version have ports at a later date than the first launch date (which is prolly why we'll never see SF5 on it)?
#26  December 23, 2014, 07:41:14 pm
    • USA
I think in Japan it's a PS4 exclusive but in NA and EU it's also on XB1 and PC.
#27  January 15, 2015, 03:01:00 pm
    • USA
#28  February 16, 2015, 03:15:26 pm

SNT

#29  February 18, 2015, 06:47:39 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Still nothing about the one feature from the Narutimate Hero games I want to see come back...
#30  February 18, 2015, 02:14:32 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
That's some nice wallpaper art.
#31  March 20, 2015, 07:37:04 pm
    • USA
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/03/naruto-storm-4-hiashi-the-last-hanabi-change-playable-character-in-battle/
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/03/naruto-storm-4-team-7-and-their-summons-vs-ten-tails-concept-art/
Joining The Last: Naruto the Movie characters of Naruto Uzumaki, Hinata Hyuga, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno in Naruto Storm 4 is Hanabi Hyuga! This is Hinata’s younger sister and the two along with Hinata/Hanabi’s father (Hiashi Hyuga) and cousin (Neji Hyuga) will be able to execute a four-man combination ultimate jutsu! It’s unclear if Hiashi will be a playable character or just part of a combination ultimate jutsu cutscene.

Along with a playable character comes a new Storm 4 mechanic confirmation – the ability to change a playable character during battle! In past Naruto Storm games, players selected the character they wanted to fight as along with two support characters. In Naruto Storm 4, it seems those support characters can become playable in battle! The scan shows Sasuke taking the place of Naruto and then Sakura taking the place of Sasuke with just a press of a button!

From past scans and reports, the latest scan reiterates the reborn Team 7 will fight the Ten Tails in battle with the help of their summons (Gamakichi, Katsuyu, and Aoda) and The Last Naruto/Sasuke will have a unique combination ultimate jutsu.
#32  March 20, 2015, 08:00:25 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
It's really cool that the other Hyuuga finally gets some attention.

And FINALLY they implement tag team battles.
Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 08:03:58 pm by Mgbenz
#33  March 20, 2015, 08:45:49 pm
Hah, the image next to it is a Rasen Shuriken powered with Amaterasu, and it turns golden. That makes more sense than the black flames, as a reference to the Sun goddess (it's also real pretty).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#34  March 20, 2015, 08:51:35 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/03/naruto-storm-4-hiashi-the-last-hanabi-change-playable-character-in-battle/
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/03/naruto-storm-4-team-7-and-their-summons-vs-ten-tails-concept-art/
Joining The Last: Naruto the Movie characters of Naruto Uzumaki, Hinata Hyuga, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno in Naruto Storm 4 is Hanabi Hyuga! This is Hinata’s younger sister and the two along with Hinata/Hanabi’s father (Hiashi Hyuga) and cousin (Neji Hyuga) will be able to execute a four-man combination ultimate jutsu! It’s unclear if Hiashi will be a playable character or just part of a combination ultimate jutsu cutscene.

Along with a playable character comes a new Storm 4 mechanic confirmation – the ability to change a playable character during battle! In past Naruto Storm games, players selected the character they wanted to fight as along with two support characters. In Naruto Storm 4, it seems those support characters can become playable in battle! The scan shows Sasuke taking the place of Naruto and then Sakura taking the place of Sasuke with just a press of a button!

From past scans and reports, the latest scan reiterates the reborn Team 7 will fight the Ten Tails in battle with the help of their summons (Gamakichi, Katsuyu, and Aoda) and The Last Naruto/Sasuke will have a unique combination ultimate jutsu.

4 Hyuuga Ultimate Jutsu beatdown? A Golden Amaterasu/Rasenshuriken combo move?

Sweet jesus I'm looking forward to this more and more! And now I'm pumped for what combo The Last Naruto and Hinata would have considering how full of awesome their Revolution counterparts had.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#35  April 13, 2015, 01:17:43 am
    • USA
Bandai Namco sent us new videos of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. These clips show the original Team 7 reunite in the Fourth Shinobi War Climax arc where Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke fight Ten-Tails clones.
There's 3 more Gameplay videos in the link
#36  April 14, 2015, 07:07:44 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
anyone knows This new naruto will have an alternative story? or will be the same to the anime?
#37  April 16, 2015, 02:47:25 pm
    • USA
Follows the Manga/Anime story.

http://gematsu.com/2015/04/rin-nohara-young-obito-kakashi-playable-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4
Rin Nohara will be playable for the first time in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, the latest issue of Jump magazine reveals.

Younger versions of Obito Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake will also be playable. Together, Rin, Obito, and Kakashi make up Team Minato.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC this fall.
#38  May 07, 2015, 03:46:22 pm
    • USA
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/05/naruto-storm-4-zetsu-tobi-obito-confirmed/
YOSH! A brand new version of Obito Uchiha is making his way to Naruto Storm 4 as a playable character! The Zetsu-Tobi version is where Obito’s crushed body is restored with the help of White Zetsu and a spiral-faced Zetsu named Tobi (which he nicknamed Guruguru). In the Naruto manga and Naruto Shippuden anime, in this form, Obito kills countless Hidden Mist ninja after witnessing Rin’s murder at the hands of Kakashi’s Chidori. This story sequence, where Obito feels like he is in hell, will be recreated in Naruto Storm 4 for players to experience on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
#39  June 25, 2015, 05:02:56 pm
    • USA
http://www.shonengamez.com/2015/06/25/latest-naruto-storm-4-scan-confirms-kaguya-boruto-and-sarada-box-art-revealed-as-well/
The latest issue of Weekly Shonen Jump has revealed that Kaguya Otsutsuki, the originator of chakra and the mother of none other than Hagoromo, The Sage of the Six Paths, will be joining the upcoming anime fighting game Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4.  Additionally, the scan also reveals that Boruto, the son of Naruto, and Sarada, The daughter of Sasuke, will be joining as playable characters well. Not only that, but they will also have their own combination jutsu.

As for Naruto: The Last, the scan reveals that Naruto and Sasuke will be playable, but Kakashi, Hinata and Sakura will be alternate costumes. Finally, the temporary box art of the game is revealed, and it features Naruto, Sasuke, Obito, Madara and soon it will show Kaguya.

Kana-Boom will be making the song for the intro cutscenes from Storm 4. They also wrote and performed the opening for Boruto: Naruto The Movie. Their song “Spiral” will be the last opening song in the Storm franchise.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 will be releasing on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC this fall. Check out the scan below

http://www.shonengamez.com/2015/06/19/latest-naruto-storm-4-scan-features-eight-gates-might-guy-in-action-more-of/
The latest issue of V-Jump magazine finally reveals Might Guy in his Eight Gates form battling out with the recently confirmed Madara Uchiha in his Sage of Six Paths Mode. In order to protect what’s important to him, Guy puts everything on the line for this decisive battle. Of course, the scan also a bit more of Madara as well. If these two monsters weren’t enough, the scan also reveals more information on Naruto in his Six Paths Sage Mode as well as Sasuke with the Rinnegan power-up.

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 will be releasing on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this fall. Check out the scan below
#40  June 26, 2015, 02:01:15 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Didn't know there was a thread for this, awesome.
Looking forward to playing as Hokage Kakashi and Gai