YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2128254 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4641  December 02, 2021, 08:50:56 am
i feel like i don't have the excitement for this game anymore.

i'd probably still log in but im not gonna spend any money anymore ,  i'm having more fun playing hi3.
#4642  December 02, 2021, 09:29:49 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
:O A fellow Honkai Impact enjoyer? Wanna add me? :3

I'm having a lot more fun in Honkai than I am in FGO as well only because the gameplay is a lot more skill based being an arena style hack and slash. That being said I can't stand how expensive the Gacha is despite having a pity system (that even a whale like me wouldn't dare splurge on this game)  and don't get me started how brutal the end game is where your characters and equipment actually matter to the point where you'll either need to whale like crazy to get the latest Valkyries and their signature equipment or have enough patience to grind for months to get some half decent gear...
#4643  December 03, 2021, 03:55:12 am
  • The Goddess Returns
I ended up getting the Chad Super Orion here.
I plan on going through Atlantis real soon.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4644  December 03, 2021, 12:33:05 pm
:O A fellow Honkai Impact enjoyer? Wanna add me? :3

I'm having a lot more fun in Honkai than I am in FGO as well only because the gameplay is a lot more skill based being an arena style hack and slash. That being said I can't stand how expensive the Gacha is despite having a pity system (that even a whale like me wouldn't dare splurge on this game)  and don't get me started how brutal the end game is where your characters and equipment actually matter to the point where you'll either need to whale like crazy to get the latest Valkyries and their signature equipment or have enough patience to grind for months to get some half decent gear...

really? in my experience i had spend less than what i did in fgo in a year. i got almost all the valks in game except for some old inferior ones and HOT. i only spent $30 per BP and another $30 depending on whether i like the banner. mostly i got what i want from the free gems you can farm doing quests.

the evangelion crossover is probably the biggest whale i ever did. got her to SS2 rank and all her gear except for mid stigmata.

i'm just casually playing the game and super string is probably the hardest content in the game. i manage to get to redlotus one or two depending if it's lightning since i don't have HoT  the only good lightning i have is an SS mobius no stigma though..

i shouldn't have activated my account , abyss was much easier to do than superstring. i was confident that i could take on superstring cause i was on nirvana level at abyss oh boy that was a mistake.
Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 12:39:41 pm by 地獄の花
#4645  December 04, 2021, 01:20:43 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
really? in my experience i had spend less than what i did in fgo in a year. i got almost all the valks in game except for some old inferior ones and HOT. i only spent $30 per BP and another $30 depending on whether i like the banner. mostly i got what i want from the free gems you can farm doing quests.

Put it this way in FGO you can spend $80 for the most expensive sq pack and you'll get around 60 rolls, but in Honkai if you buy the $100 crystal pack you barely get enough for 30 rolls (around 28-29). I know the case can be made that it's worse in FGO only because of the lower pull rates and the lack of a proper pity system. Take into account that you only need to pull the Servant once and you're good to go as they're fully kitted right out of the box (not counting NP levels), however in Honkai not only do you need to pull the Valkyrie in question (not counting rank ups), but you're going to need their equipment as well if you want them to stand a chance in the end game (their weapon and complete stigmata set) so that's going to set you back another 200 pulls if you're unlucky. So while you're guaranteed to get everything you want in Honkai if you spend hard enough, in FGO it's literally just a one and done deal.

Oh and don't get me started on their B-Chip currency and "bundles"...

i'm just casually playing the game and super string is probably the hardest content in the game. i manage to get to redlotus one or two depending if it's lightning since i don't have HoT  the only good lightning i have is an SS mobius no stigma though..

i shouldn't have activated my account , abyss was much easier to do than superstring. i was confident that i could take on superstring cause i was on nirvana level at abyss oh boy that was a mistake.

I just got to level 81 so I'm about to experience this pain. This game's endgame is just brutal if you don't have a diverse roster for every modifier the game modes throw at you. I have a properly built fire team (HoF, AE, Raven), physical team (HoS, HoV, Elysia, SA, Delta), and a somewhat decent lightning one (HoT, AE, Fischl) but if there's any modfiers that calls for a Mech or Ice Valkyrie I'm pretty much screwed since I don't have either of those (I have BKE, but I don't have any of her equipment) so I'll have no hope of even putting a dent onto the enemies' bloated HP values.
Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 01:43:51 am by A Certain Magical Maid~♡
#4646  December 04, 2021, 09:24:46 am
in terms of physical and fire i have no problem , i've got max ranked stygian nymph , rozaliya/delta and the most broken valkyrie in the game liliya she can pretty much one shot every physical bosses in the game. even though rozaliya is supposed to be the DPS i usually use her as elemental support with blood dance and jin shengtan stigma.

ice i can do ok but it'll be much easier when i get free HoR pieces so i could rank her up to SSS.

and don't activate your account , super string is really hard unless you have HoT , HoR and HoF or at least dea anchora. the rewards are great but you'll have to really work for it especially at agony 3 and nirvana level there's too many good players there.

it'll be better if you stay in abyss and maintain nirvana status there.  go for ER weekly rewards instead.
#4647  December 04, 2021, 01:02:55 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I just finished my first ever run in Superstring and I barely had any problems at all since it was all physical damage related which is basically my strong suit since I just used HoS, HoV, Elysia, and SA to face roll everything. I'm pretty sure I can't say the same if it was a different modifier or if I was in Redlotus or higher.

I'm don't really care about being competitive. If I'm clearly no match in beating the high scores of other players because they're decked out with the latest gear/Valkyries then fuck it, I'm not going to rip my hair out and just take the demote. The rewards are much higher than those of Lv70-80 Abyss anyways.

Also one of the main reasons I even broke the ceiling to Lv81 is so I could have access to the Pri-Arm weapons which will be a great deal of importance especially in Elysian Realm where they're going to be nerfing the Mobius signets in 5.4 so you won't be able cheese it anymore with the infinite damage stacking, not that getting the Mobius cheese strat to work was easy to begin with with all the RNG involved...
#4648  December 05, 2021, 01:50:44 pm
then good than means you are ready for SS.

agony 3 to nirvana is where is at  , if you can finish redlotus level less than 300 ticks then you're a nirvana contender level.

btw are you playing on PC or your phone? i play on both but i prefer on PC while at im in my office , though for some reason after the update the game crashes my PC. i'm try for a clean reinstall see if it works.
#4649  December 06, 2021, 12:43:44 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Tried once again for Chad Orion and got spooked by NP4 Nightingale… this game is trash.

then good than means you are ready for SS.

agony 3 to nirvana is where is at  , if you can finish redlotus level less than 300 ticks then you're a nirvana contender level.

btw are you playing on PC or your phone? i play on both but i prefer on PC while at im in my office , though for some reason after the update the game crashes my PC. i'm try for a clean reinstall see if it works.

I’m usually on PC, but play on mobile when I’m not at home.
#4650  December 07, 2021, 02:32:04 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Looks like last year's Padoru Fest isn't going to have a rerun in JP so Santa Karna gets to join Santa Samba Quetz in the no rerun gang. However JP still gets a new Christmas Event with Padoru Fest 2021 featuring Santa Martha. No other new Servant other Santa Martha will appear in this event (Banner will probably be Skadi or Benienma).

Oh yeah Lostbelt 6.5 event will most likely start right after.
#4651  December 08, 2021, 03:31:19 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Do note the box opening now goes to 100 instead of 10.

In addition, the event only lasts 10 days, so be prepared.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4652  December 08, 2021, 08:11:42 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
So I was a having a good day and decided to throw 6 quartz onto the new banner. No Granny Europa or Achilles.... This game is dead to me...

DARKFLARE!!
#4653  December 08, 2021, 09:42:01 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Man, that's some extremely high expectations to expect a 5 star on 6 SQ...

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4654  December 08, 2021, 10:38:40 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#4655  December 08, 2021, 11:13:16 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
So far this lostbelt has been 95% meme Gong team. I like it.
#4656  December 08, 2021, 11:58:14 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
#4657  December 09, 2021, 01:28:21 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I didn't put that evil on you. I simply warned you that it would happen.
Should have waited until you had another shit day.
#4658  December 09, 2021, 02:06:58 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
So you’re telling me now’s the perfect time to roll for Orion again?! :3

For real though lend me your shoulder to cry on…
#4659  December 09, 2021, 02:35:20 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4660  December 09, 2021, 02:39:13 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Man, that's some extremely high expectations to expect a 5 star on 6 SQ...

What if I told you this is after I tried again for Orion only to get spooked by NP3 Vlad and NP4 Osakabehime? I literally lost the equivalent of a Brave Chain missing all of its crits at 80%...

This is all your fault btw. Told you not to put that evil on me, but you did it anyways. :c

Wow, I haven't had that level of bad luck since Francis Drake... of the first year(literally got like NP2 Artemis, Vlad and Artoria before a SINGLE Drake... happened again with Tamamo but no Tamamo at the end of that, thank goodness for that jank GSSR for getting her then...).