Started by AuMiO VXC, December 05, 2021, 01:21:09 pm
Share this topic:
Moonlit Heaven 1.1
#1  December 05, 2021, 01:21:09 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Re: Moonlit Heaven 1.1
#2  December 05, 2021, 05:02:00 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
A bit too "abstract" for my tastes, but looks good!
Re: Moonlit Heaven 1.1
#3  December 05, 2021, 05:14:52 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
A bit too "abstract" for my tastes, but looks good!

I choose a color/theme for this stage that represents neither totally evil-ish (suitable for an evil character) nor totally good-ish (suitable for a good character) vibe but a mix of both.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 06:04:47 pm by AuMiO VXC