YesNoOk

Problems with Power Charge particles (Read 1638 times)

Started by TheDragon, December 05, 2021, 03:39:51 am
Share this topic:
Problems with Power Charge particles
#1  December 05, 2021, 03:39:51 am
Hello friends, I'm again I have another problem, what happens is that I'm editing a char, I'm placing the charge PotS Style, but everything is fine with the aura and the dust, but the problem is with the particles, and that is that they do not appear, they do not come out.

I copied the code of the normals and even added the helper, obviously, but the particles still do not appear, I do not know what I am doing wrong, but the particles do not appear, they have the same code in animation, sprite, helper and normal, but no, they still do not appear.

Someone to help me please  :(
Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 06:10:35 am by TheDragon
Re: Problems with Power Charge particles
#2  December 05, 2021, 03:55:55 am
    • Mexico
You say you copy the codes, did you copy the sprites too?

Sometimes also the animation number of the helper its different than the explod animation of the helper. I found something like that in my most recent WIP.

Good luck

#3  December 05, 2021, 04:49:24 am
Well, if clearly, copy all the Sprites, well it is only one, but it is seen even in the animation, it has everything, even the number of the explod in the helper is the same (8331) that is that of the particles, everything is saved, the explod in the helper, in the normal, the animation, and the sprite but it still does not appear,  I do not know what it is due, look in the states -2 and -3 but there is nothing there, I just do not know what it will be because everything is as it should be but it does not appear.

Do you have any ideas?
#4  December 05, 2021, 06:10:02 am
You say you copy the codes, did you copy the sprites too?

Sometimes also the animation number of the helper its different than the explod animation of the helper. I found something like that in my most recent WIP.

Good luck

Thanks friend! You were right if it was because of that, also because of the PrevState, now if it worked for me, thank you friend I thank you :)