YesNoOk

ClayFighter comes to MUGEN!! (T-Hoppy, Klaymen and HoboCop for 2024!!) (Read 2830781 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, April 16, 2010, 04:25:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Frosty released, seeing who's next)
#261  June 26, 2021, 08:01:35 pm
  • Some guy with nothing better to do in his life
  • Nothing should exist in MIDI
    • USA
Voted for Nanaman

Don't think...obey
#262  June 27, 2021, 07:58:17 am
    • USA
#263  June 30, 2021, 06:11:45 am
    • Argentina
Oh god! I love Frosty, he is cool!
#264  July 06, 2021, 02:52:13 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

After the success of Frosty, I wanted to make a kind of present for all of you, so I made this video with all the Claytalities of my CF chars until now. I hope to make more chars and more Claytalities to the existing ones to make a part 2 in a future :P

Also, keep voting, until now is a tie between Octohead and Nanaman, so let's see what happens next ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#265  July 06, 2021, 03:18:08 pm
  • Why,
[youtube]123QvuPAjoA[/youtube]
After the success of Frosty, I wanted to make a kind of present for all of you, so I made this video with all the Claytalities of my CF chars until now. I hope to make more chars and more Claytalities to the existing ones to make a part 2 in a future :P

Also, keep voting, until now is a tie between Octohead and Nanaman, so let's see what happens next ;)
Both, you can do them bot at COOOOOL!
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#266  July 06, 2021, 08:39:18 pm
  • Snek Friend
    • USA
    • coffeeflavoredmilk.neocities.org/
I voted for the Banana Guy considering he hasn't had that many conversions to my knowledge in any form. Regardless though I'm looking forward to whoever does win.
#267  July 17, 2021, 06:05:20 am
    • Chile
OK, I made a quick test and maybe I can make something of this...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Also...

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#268  July 17, 2021, 08:47:10 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA

Also...

Oh damn both Nanaman and Octohead look cool and I do like that idea though I wonder if you'll combine the elements of Dr. Peelgood's projectile with Nanaman's (Peelgood's projectile triggers the cut in half animation from what I remember). As for Octohead he should be cool with a mix of his and Jack's moves, I remember Shadowtak's Octohead also had that mix as well as a Jack mode where Octohead has Jack's stance and color pallette.

Lockjaw Pooch should be awesome in your style though I wonder how you'll pull the combo system for Lockjaw since he never had that in Sculptor's Cut (then again same could be said of Lady Liberty, the Zappa Boys, and High Five)
#269  July 17, 2021, 04:44:26 pm
    • USA

Also...

I do agree, giving nana man and octohead the evil clone moves since it gives them more then one and they over comed their evil clones, well execpt ice and butch though, it might easilly explained like ice was not properly defeated and butch has not turned up to the tournament
#270  July 17, 2021, 05:21:11 pm
    • Chile
That's the idea, guys, give Octo and Nana more weapons to fight into MUGEN, that's why I'll give them both their evil clones' moves. In the case of Peelgood's projectile, I noticed that it can cut in half the enemy, maybe I can make it as a super move or even a claytality, who knows :P

About Lockjaw, the plan is to edit directly the char instead of just using the SFF and SND as I do normally. And about the combo system, it's the same plan I got with High Five (and even HoboCop), make it from scratch as he appeared in 63 1/3 and invent new stuff for him. But he won't be official yet, I've to test him and see if my plan works or just do it from scratch with Jim as base, that will be seen...

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Octohead and Nanaman enter to the ring!!)
#271  July 18, 2021, 12:12:22 am
    • USA
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Octohead and Nanaman enter to the ring!!)
#272  July 19, 2021, 12:07:20 am
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Are there stage claytalities you plan to make for IKEMEN?
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#273  July 21, 2021, 02:28:12 am
    • Chile
That's a good question, and the answer is no, and for 2 reasons:
- I'm still stuck in WinM and barely touch M1.0, so no talking about IKEMEN, you know XD
- CF series doesn't have stage claytalities, the closest to that is the stage change where you can throw your opponents in certain points to pass into another stage, something like Dead or Alive series or some Mortal Kombat games

However, I would like to make something like that, but I don't think I could apply it in some way... maybe in a fullgame could be done, I don't know...

EDIT: Not really a news, but I'm ensembling Octo and Nana's SFF and AIR, I hope to show something soon... as well taking a look at Xandegraf's Lockjaw, that could be my first CF edited char a la 63 1/3...

Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 02:42:37 am by Basara Huffman
#274  July 21, 2021, 05:11:48 am
    • USA
- I'm still stuck in WinM and barely touch M1.0, so no talking about IKEMEN, you know XD
- CF series doesn't have stage claytalities, the closest to that is the stage change where you can throw your opponents in certain points to pass into another stage, something like Dead or Alive series or some Mortal Kombat games

However, I would like to make something like that, but I don't think I could apply it in some way... maybe in a fullgame could be done, I don't know...

EDIT: Not really a news, but I'm ensembling Octo and Nana's SFF and AIR, I hope to show something soon... as well taking a look at Xandegraf's Lockjaw, that could be my first CF edited char a la 63 1/3...

A question, Will their be sprites from the clayfighter extreme beta to be used for lockjaw? incase you know if you want higher frames and i think theirs stuff thats not in sculpters cut's lockjaw
#275  July 22, 2021, 04:14:15 pm
  • Why,

Well, Ikemen Go at sill it beta ( Like 1.1 at is... ) ARE e now stopped it REAL??
#276  July 23, 2021, 04:15:48 am
    • Chile
A question, Will their be sprites from the clayfighter extreme beta to be used for lockjaw? incase you know if you want higher frames and i think theirs stuff thats not in sculpters cut's lockjaw
I didn't think in that, but probably yes... and maybe I'll do that later since I'm first dedicating to ensemble Octo and Nana, but that will be done for sure... also, the idea to make a "Extreme" version of Frosty is a "cool" idea, with different moves maybe (there were ditched ideas in those sprites like Frosty came back with the iceball from previous games, for example)

Well, Ikemen Go at sill it beta ( Like 1.1 at is... ) ARE e now stopped it REAL??
English please XD

#277  July 25, 2021, 06:33:06 pm
  • Why,
I didn't think in that, but probably yes... and maybe I'll do that later since I'm first dedicating to ensemble Octo and Nana, but that will be done for sure... also, the idea to make a "Extreme" version of Frosty is a "cool" idea, with different moves maybe (there were ditched ideas in those sprites like Frosty came back with the iceball from previous games, for example)

English please XD
It was it already? Why you don+t like answer? Ikemen Go still Beta, Mugen 1.1 seens beta... for ever... Why them stopped it??
#278  July 26, 2021, 06:49:08 am
    • Chile
No idea why they stopped them, I'm just a humble creator and I've nothing to do with MUGEN/IKEMEN development :P

#279  July 27, 2021, 12:38:03 am
    • USA
No idea why they stopped them, I'm just a humble creator and I've nothing to do with MUGEN/IKEMEN development :P

Nice, since i was looking foward for a good booger man character
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Lockjaw is coming to chew Octo and Nana!!)
#280  August 05, 2021, 05:10:56 pm
    • Chile

HAWT DAWG!!!
This was unexpected, but the process of extracting sprites of Xandegraf's SFF to make my own SFF was faster than I thought... so now Lockjaw Pooch is 100%playable, with all his basic states plus punches and kicks, and even with the Launcher move added. However, Octo has the same state than the dawg and Nanaman is in process to add his punches and kicks yet.

The only good thing of getting my internet cutted for a week is that I could advance a lot in these 3 :mlol: so yeah, Lockjaw Pooch is on the line with Octohead and Nanaman, let's start soon with their moves to be accurate to their games and later to add the 63 1/3 stuff (Lockjaw included, since Sculptor's Cut removed most of 63 1/3 stuff like combo system), at this rate probably at the end of August I could deliver at least one of these three guys, wish me luck ;)