YesNoOk

Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project (Read 29510 times)

Started by Mister Felstein, July 17, 2021, 05:25:25 pm
Share this topic:
Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project
#1  July 17, 2021, 05:25:25 pm
    • Canada
My name is Mr. Felstein, i just joined this community & i am a friend of old gamer, I am creating a project together related to Megaman Zero / ZX and in honor of N64Marios"Aka Sheng Long" work and legacy i am continuing where he left off, by creating more megaman zero / zx characters in his style, the screen pack is done by old gamer, (with the ideas that i wanted for the screen pack) Special Thanks to Vent "Sprite Artist", Mithy "IN depended  Artist" & Crazy Wolf Jack "Coder Supporter" for helping me out on this.

Re: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project
#2  July 17, 2021, 07:17:15 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Im glad to help you buddy is what I do as a screen pack creator helping mugen friend with screen pack idea xD
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#3  July 18, 2021, 04:48:27 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Welcome to the guild, friend.
#4  July 19, 2021, 12:48:41 am
    • Canada
#5  July 19, 2021, 03:23:58 am
    • Canada

Press Start Screen / Intro by Oldgamers

Footage Used in the intro:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ultimatemaverickX's Ciel Memory Animations.

ZX & ZX Advent HD anime scenes - Megaman ZX / Megaman ZX Advent (MMZ/ZX : LC)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#6  July 20, 2021, 04:22:31 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
This good! VERY GOOD!
#7  July 20, 2021, 04:32:22 pm
    • Canada
#8  July 22, 2021, 06:22:40 pm
    • Canada

New "Player Select" Sound for when a character is selected and also a VS Screen done by OldGamer (Thank you Oldgamer for helping me get this far)

Hope you enjoy the vs screen as well as the new "Player Select!" sound effects when you select as a character, that oldgamer was able to provide for me in my project.

#9  July 28, 2021, 02:44:57 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
we just finish completing the screen pack for his project
the screen pack made by me and the idea came from M.Felstein

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#10  August 07, 2021, 09:44:35 pm
    • Canada
New characters being playable for the project

The true Chosen One for Model Z is coming in as a playable character for z/zx
a reploid man named "Giro" the model z megaman, owner of giro express (a delivery service) and mentor of vent/aile and as best friends.

but thats not all

there is always a myth to tell.
Mythos Zero

(Little explination of what this version of zero is for the game)
from the megaman zero mythos soundtrack, this version of zero only comes from the front cover of the album.
that was made in celebration of the megaman zero ds collection in 2010
mythos is a album containing heavy metal remixes of the megaman zero music from all 4 games.
and this version of zero with his own looking katana shaped looking saber sword appears on the front cover, with a somewhat angel like appearance

fun fact - that helmet that mythos zero wears is some what the same helmet design as the un-used helmet design from the first megaman zero games artwork from the officail complete works book, before we even got the more finalized version of zeros helmet as of today.
if megaman zeros design was more drasticly of a change imagen how everyone would of reacted if everything looked like it was from mythos.

there is one more thing that i will give as a sneek peek.

because it is now time for vent and aile to meet their zx advent counter parts, as playable characters.

Introducing the 3 elements of zero
but as their own characters with somewhat identical but also different behaviors
and thats not all i wanna make a sneek peek

an old friend of zeros

The original X (my own depiction of what he would look like from the elf wars)

These characters are all for this project. (Love you sheng long please watch over me)
Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 10:24:03 pm by Mister Felstein
#11  August 08, 2021, 08:26:40 pm
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
Huhh... Interesting.

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#12  August 09, 2021, 01:00:53 am
    • Canada
Huhh... Interesting.

Hey i don't have access to send a private message because Mugen Fighters Guild is preventing me from doing so, so I like to give a specials thanks to old gamer for speaking for my behalf, so anyway thank you for the support, I've been dying to do something like this for a long time and i always loved you're content and you're omega zero/vent and aile is what inspired me to do something like this and i wanna thank you for that.
#13  August 18, 2021, 05:42:18 pm
    • Canada

The 4 Megamen are coming to the project from "Megaman ZX : Advent"

Aelous the Model H Megaman

Atlas the Model F Megaman

Thetis the Model L Megaman

Siarnaq the Model P Megaman

#14  September 01, 2021, 06:52:23 am
    • Canada
I apologies for the long wait on this project but i have released a video preview to show whats going on while the project is in development showing off one of the characters abillitys just to keep you guys busy while more comes in just to save time.

Todays character preview in the project is "X"

A video preview showing off what X has. (still being worked on as he needs a few more moves but here is whats in store for him in MUGEN)

Style used for X belongs to N64Mario aka sheng long (FOR SHENG LLLOOOOOONNNNGGG!!)
Stage used in the video belongs to Oldgamer
#15  September 24, 2021, 10:37:07 pm
    • Canada
Hey guys i plan on uploading another video related to megaman zero / zx : Pantheon Invasion.
This time its a preview video of me doing a comparison between zero and his (z1) zero counter part.

Hope to get it on here soon!
#16  September 25, 2021, 12:27:51 am
    • Canada

Another video preview of the project, this time a comparison between zero and his z1 counter part.
Coding used to do zero/z1-zero belongs to n64mario (aka sheng long)

(note) everything you see in this project are subject to change in future updates.
#17  October 11, 2021, 10:46:41 am
    • Canada
Quick announcement, the project is gonna be put on hold until further notice.
Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 08:12:54 pm by Mister Felstein
#18  October 28, 2021, 03:24:39 am
    • Canada
#19  January 02, 2022, 08:54:48 pm
    • Canada
Hey guys ooohh man its been awhile since i mentioned an update on my project sorry if i was gone i was on a long hiatus but now i'm back and i have something new
a brand new attack for X that will be replacing the giga crush attack (yes the giga crush attack has been scrapped away from him and replaced by a new ultimate attack).

NOVA STRIKE
#20  April 05, 2022, 09:12:17 pm
    • Canada
Hello everyone i am very sorry for the long pause since i had to do alot of things, but i have a announcment to make on the Megaman Zero / ZX Project a new character who has never appeared in any of the games and is exclusive only to this one is coming in, this is a oc that was created by one of my spriter friends by the name of "Vent Light" this character is depicted as the chosen one for bio-metal model o, thats right an actual chosen one for this bio-metal that uses the powers, armor & abilities of that of omega zero that this bio-metal is based on, everyone i would like to introduce you to a reploid by the name of "Osha" the false megaman.

(oh i almost forgot he is also the voice of him as well)