YesNoOk

Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) (Read 335198 times)

Started by ELECTR0, May 29, 2016, 06:28:39 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha_1F)
#41  February 05, 2017, 11:28:02 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
While you are online I wanted to ask you. Would it be possible to knock a character through a wall? Oops like me clarify. To add on basically go from one stage to the next akin to the og MK games. Similar to the whole Akuma Vs. Chameleon. The SF VS MK actually had that same stage in the game where they fall through the bridge, floating in mid air & fighting until they hit the ground. I want to do some stuff like that. They however no matter how many times I'd ask would share the stage with me. I don't mind doing the extra work, never have. I want to take interactive to the next level.

Yes & I am working on something similar to that now. I was playing an old 2D game called Riot City the other day and noticed that when the characters are on the roof, they jump down to different levels during the fights. I was going to steal this idea and make something from it similar to what your asking about Rei. I will let you know what I come up with in PM. I'm working on it now so a few days is needed to see if I can pull it off.
#42  February 05, 2017, 11:53:14 pm
    • USA
Aye legit! Let me tell you. If you do this will be cool as hell. I've really been looking into a lot of things learning at an exponentially rapid rate. Can't wait to get more into this specifically. Excuse me for posting on Game page hopefully things are going smoothly for it as well.
#43  February 26, 2017, 11:13:58 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
The next update will be next Friday. I'll be showing videos through the week of what to expect.

Aye legit! Let me tell you. If you do this will be cool as hell. I've really been looking into a lot of things learning at an exponentially rapid rate. Can't wait to get more into this specifically. Excuse me for posting on Game page hopefully things are going smoothly for it as well.

I can do the stage transitions from one level to another, but the problem is it has to be in a full game because I have to use a Var in the character & I have to make the Var carry over to the next round, which means messing with the Var index of the characters. So I can't put it in my generic Interactive pack. Since you make full games as well you could possibly use it too, but you will need to make Var 59 in your characters not able to reset between rounds. Not sure you want to go threw all that jazz, but i'm going to use it the Punisher game.

#44  February 26, 2017, 03:01:10 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
well since you mentioned  about vars,there is a guy who hacked 1.1

In descrtiption it says that count of variables is increased from 59 to 101
#45  February 26, 2017, 06:13:08 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
@Mete122: That's interesting & i'll take a look at it.
#46  March 03, 2017, 05:39:42 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Showcasing the splash effects for this stage & how it changes Blob's gameplay a little. I'm on schedule to release the update tomorrow.

Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1G)
#47  March 05, 2017, 05:15:33 am
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
This is perfection ...
#48  March 05, 2017, 07:25:36 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
#49  March 12, 2017, 11:46:06 pm
    • USA
The next update will be next Friday. I'll be showing videos through the week of what to expect.

[youtube]1jAIDdXEjAg[/youtube]

I can do the stage transitions from one level to another, but the problem is it has to be in a full game because I have to use a Var in the character & I have to make the Var carry over to the next round, which means messing with the Var index of the characters. So I can't put it in my generic Interactive pack. Since you make full games as well you could possibly use it too, but you will need to make Var 59 in your characters not able to reset between rounds. Not sure you want to go threw all that jazz, but i'm going to use it the Punisher game.

I want to do it, just show me how.
#50  January 08, 2018, 10:05:03 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Showing off a few new moves for Cody & Punisher. Cody now has a tornado upper special, 2 new hypers and Jessica as his striker/team member. Punisher has a quick scope new hyper. In this battle you can see that the AI has been improved a little for both characters, but still needs work.

#51  February 23, 2018, 04:18:31 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
The next update will be released this Saturday 2/24/2018. Here's a preview of the new character Poacher Joe from Cadillac's & Dinosaur's.

Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1H)
#52  June 29, 2018, 07:55:40 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Check it out! It's Musashi from Captain Commando. I started out making him an unplayable character. Just a boss to battle during arcade mode, but then I started messing with the sprites & now he's a full 6 button playable character. Going to make some more moves soon. Just wanted to show him off.

Edit :

A preview of interactivity with the characters & stage. Playing on the Amazon stage will change your moveset with some characters as seen here with Blob & Musashi. You can jump on the rocks & splash around in the water. The code for the rocks still needs improvement.

Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 07:44:01 pm by ELECTR0
#53  October 04, 2018, 07:22:34 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Things are feeling a little more solid now with the gameplay. Since I have to make a full moveset for these beat'em up chars it's been a lot of trial and error with hits and misses, but has kept me interested throughout the process without feeling like a boring task to complete. I'll be posting more details soon about what to expect in the next update. Until then I hope you enjoy this preview video.

#54  October 10, 2018, 12:46:11 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
In the next update you will be able to fight against the first non-playable character named Kruel Kurt from a game called Vendetta. His anchor attacks do a decent amount of damage & his weakness is his anchor sometimes gets stuck in the floor. Kurt's team-up partner is a diver with a harpoon. Also note that Cody has his classic spin kick added to the moveset which can also be performed in the air.

#55  October 15, 2018, 10:38:17 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Rocking the outfit he wore in the Street Fighter Alpha series. Cody is fresh out of jail & ready to put the smackdown on some street scum. Musashi now has another hyper attack added to his moveset. The next Punisher : World Warzone update will be released next Saturday 10/20/2018. Till then I hope you enjoy this preview video.

#56  October 30, 2018, 07:33:51 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Previewing Haggar in his Final Fight 3 outfit. He can now pick up the knife & has a new hyper attack with a pipe. When Haggar is wielding the knife his headbutt throw is now replaced with a knife stab.

Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1J)
#57  October 30, 2018, 10:59:53 am
    • Morocco
Looks solid,always appreciate your work.you always give more life to these retro games to create an even greater experience
#58  October 30, 2018, 04:44:38 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Well said KofHero77.

#59  November 07, 2018, 12:22:18 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
I finally get to show off Missing Link. He is another non-playable character that you will Vs in arcade or survival modes. The character is strong, has some decent throws & is always advancing with leap attacks. His team-up partner is a Doberman which can either grab your leg or leap around with bite attacks. Also this is the first time Haggar in his FF3 outfit has been shown in a battle.

#60  January 08, 2019, 03:49:13 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
The next update will be released on 1/18/2019. The new playable character in this update will be Ninja from the game Ninja Warriors.