• runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
Screenshots plax.
Re: Neowave c + d
#3  June 17, 2009, 01:39:49 am
  • "The Future is Now"
#4  June 17, 2009, 01:45:36 am
no time 4 that, look 4 previous ver... .a & .b and you'll see what this is about...

blinking stuff, animated matter... meteors etc... more info in a couple of days.
#5  June 17, 2009, 03:36:30 am
  • Causcasian fellows can, in fact, leap! GO BROOKLYN
    • ourc.trinitymugen.net
no time 4 that, look 4 previous ver... .a & .b and you'll see what this is about...

blinking stuff, animated matter... meteors etc... more info in a couple of days.

--;

Maybe you should have created this topic in a few days...
Select Filmography: Do The White Thing, Brooklyn, The Assassination of Malcolm Little, Love & Racketball, He Has Extraordinary Skill, Flimflamed, Tales from the Neighborhood
#6  June 17, 2009, 03:41:49 am
  • GITF (we the best)
    • ghostintheflesh.all-forum.net/
i love your title screen but could you use a better pic format PNG for example. only say this because  i was about to say you had a lot of color loss on the title screen
#7  June 17, 2009, 03:45:03 am
I liked the look of Neowave B but I hope you fixed some of the problems with that pack.  Like the the music not looping, and there being extra slots offscreen on the select...Also the cursor didn't wrap even when I edited the mugen config :S?

If you took care of those this could easily be the best screenpack out there.

I'll try them out later...Also what's the difference between them?

More info, please
Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 03:51:06 am by The Faint Smile
#8  June 17, 2009, 03:51:18 am
  • GITF (we the best)
I liked the look of Neowave B but I hope you fixed some of the problems with that pack.  Like the the music not looping, and there being extra slots offscreen on the select...Also the cursor didn't wrap even when I edited the mugen config :S?

If you took care of those this could easily be the best screenpack out there.

I'll try them out later...Also what's the difference between them?

More info, yo
you made a bold statement saying that this could be the best screenpack out there. i totally disagree.
#9  June 17, 2009, 03:54:41 am
Well I havn't really found too many good ones that aren't built for like 2000 characters or low res...

I'm open to suggestions.  This is probably not the place for that though.
#10  June 17, 2009, 04:00:49 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
#11  June 17, 2009, 08:21:30 pm

there... that shows whats in them...

.d has no versus screen  :P

.... and that marks an end to my neowave screenpack series XD ... now to work on ... ???

EDIT:

.B only had 1 problem and I fixed it a couple of days after release and it had no "offscreen" cells... unless you messed up with the select screen slot map :P ... and the music loop problem happens only on some computers, not all .... and yes... this could be the best screenpack out there :O
Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 08:33:54 pm by -=<)KSS(>=-
#12  June 17, 2009, 09:19:38 pm
  • GITF (we the best)

there... that shows whats in them...

.d has no versus screen  :P

.... and that marks an end to my neowave screenpack series XD ... now to work on ... ???

EDIT:

.B only had 1 problem and I fixed it a couple of days after release and it had no "offscreen" cells... unless you messed up with the select screen slot map :P ... and the music loop problem happens only on some computers, not all .... and yes... this could be the best screenpack out there :O
yeah it could be the best out there lol but mines is going to be better than yours lol i thought i would put some arrogance in the sentence.  The Hyper Chronicles

GT

#13  June 17, 2009, 09:20:53 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Wtf is this? A Myujen Screenpack Off?
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#14  June 17, 2009, 09:23:04 pm
  • GITF (we the best)
Wtf is this? A Myujen Screenpack Off?
hell yeah a royal rumble. i mean just look at this screenpack it's awesome i have to achieve better results it's a necessity lol

anyways just looked at the screenpack personally D version. your really need to clean up on that title screen color loss every where. at first i thought it was just the picture when you first posted but no it's the actual title screen. i also hate that you don't have a vs screen you should have done one but it is your screenpack.
the first loading screen before the title screen should fade in instead of just popping up. it's unrealistic when i just appears that way. plus some animations for it would be nice.
love the life-bars

Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 09:59:40 pm by profylebryon
#15  June 17, 2009, 09:50:36 pm
show me that screenpack of yours  --;
#16  June 17, 2009, 10:02:22 pm
  • GITF (we the best)
#17  June 17, 2009, 10:31:54 pm
lol I just noticed I left the .a lifebars in .d XD ... anyways... what color loss? all effects are set to proper color profile :P

#18  June 17, 2009, 10:38:02 pm
  • Yo I'm the best maang. I diiiiiiiiiid it.
    • Puerto Rico
    • Skype - solknightx
lol I just noticed I left the .a lifebars in .d XD ... anyways... what color loss? all effects are set to proper color profile :P

Wait, they come with their own lifebars? I just downloaded C and it just had the default lifebars
#19  June 17, 2009, 10:39:30 pm
no, only .d has custom lifebars, they are from neowave .b
#20  June 17, 2009, 10:41:10 pm
  • Yo I'm the best maang. I diiiiiiiiiid it.
    • Puerto Rico
    • Skype - solknightx
Oohhhh.... Okay! I'm loving the screenpack btw, I was using Rush before this one.