YesNoOk

WIP Screenpack (Read 4771 times)

Started by desuyone, October 27, 2020, 05:24:29 pm
Share this topic:
WIP Screenpack
#1  October 27, 2020, 05:24:29 pm
My first screenpack attempt. Trying to make a simple, yet elegant and attractive dark screenpack for MUGEN. localcoord is set to 1920x1080 for FHD users.

A little update. The progress is so slow but anyway. If you have any suggestions, please let me hear them out.

Updates log:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 05:44:08 pm by Alivated
Re: MUGEN, the simple one; aka Simple MUGEN
#2  October 27, 2020, 10:42:25 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
The only advice, if I might inject. Is have fun and think big, yet keep it simple and smooth. Also, think about others, if you want them to truly enjoy your works. Most people here, don’t like working with high end screen packs. Reason if you don’t have a, high end beast machine. People can’t enjoy, because the sff is to large. So it won’t load or it lags really bad. Just saying from, my experience and expressing my art. Keep it rocking mate.
Re: MUGEN, the simple one; aka Simple MUGEN
#3  October 30, 2020, 06:22:05 pm
The only advice, if I might inject. Is have fun and think big, yet keep it simple and smooth. Also, think about others, if you want them to truly enjoy your works. Most people here, don’t like working with high end screen packs. Reason if you don’t have a, high end beast machine. People can’t enjoy, because the sff is to large. So it won’t load or it lags really bad. Just saying from, my experience and expressing my art. Keep it rocking mate.

Thank you for your comment. Yes, I'm taking my time and doing it because I like it. I know that the majority are not using 1.1 (and definitely not with 1080p), but my work is directed to the few that do, even at the cost of having a small audience. I'll try to reduces the size of everything as much as possible, though, and see how things go. I made a little update to the main screen. A video is added to the main post.

Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 07:00:20 pm by Alivated
Re: Blood Moon (M.U.G.N Screenpack)
#4  November 08, 2020, 05:36:05 pm
A little update. The progress is so slow but anyway. If you have any suggestions, please let me hear them out.

Re: WIP Screenpack
#5  November 09, 2020, 05:26:48 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Looking interesting, so will the whole sp be styled this way. I know it’s the beginning start, look forward to the finish product.