yes.
Re: Ken Masters SFIII/SFV
#3  September 25, 2021, 10:36:38 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Feedback Time:

- Hitsparks could be bigger for specials and supers.
- Ryusenkyaku isn't an overhead? Not alot of purpose to it if it doesn't. Also why not give it the charged variant from SFV with plus frames?
- I may suggest adding Juggle Limits to specials as Light Shoryuken and Light Tatsumaki can cause infinites if they're repeated.
- Super Shinryuken is miles better than V-Trigger Shinryuken for the Power Cost because of the damage difference. One suggestion would be making VT Shinryuken launch a little at the end so you can juggle after it.
- No Guard Sound on Skuhachi.

The whole V thing just feels forced when he doesn't have a V-Gauge. I feel like Heat Rush would've been a more worthwhile V-Trigger.
I'm not too mad about the rest of him though, I like the fast Dodge Roll.

Update:

- V-Trigger Shinryuken lacks a fire sound.
- Shippu Jinrai Kyaku would be nice with the EX Tatsumaki Fire Spin FX for the Tatsu segment.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 01:39:07 pm by RagingRowen

vyn

#4  September 25, 2021, 05:56:01 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
Feedback Time:

- Hitsparks could be bigger for specials and supers.
- Ryusenkyaku isn't an overhead? Not alot of purpose to it if it doesn't. Also why not give it the charged variant from SFV with plus frames?
- I may suggest adding Juggle Limits to specials as Light Shoryuken and Light Tatsumaki can cause infinites if they're repeated.
- Super Shinryuken is miles better than V-Trigger Shinryuken for the Power Cost because of the damage difference. One suggestion would be making VT Shinryuken launch a little at the end so you can juggle after it.
- No Guard Sound on Skuhachi.

The whole V thing just feels forced when he doesn't have a V-Gauge. I feel like Heat Rush would've been a more worthwhile V-Trigger.
I'm not too mad about the rest of him though, I like the fast Dodge Roll.

Update:

- V-Trigger Shinryuken lacks a fire sound.
- Shippu Jinrai Kyaku would be nice with the EX Tatsumaki Fire Spin FX for the Tatsu segment.

Noted. On the shinryukens though, the trigger version is a combo starter just like in sfv, the super version is a combo finisher. I would argue the trigger version is superior because of that.
#5  September 25, 2021, 06:24:58 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Noted. On the shinryukens though, the trigger version is a combo starter just like in sfv, the super version is a combo finisher. I would argue the trigger version is superior because of that.

If that's the case, I'd suggest raising the hit y.velocity on it so it's easier to (and more clear that you can) combo from it.

I also think he could do with a second Level 1, I think an Air Super would be nice. Multiple Level 2s is always a lil' odd to me.

I tested his AI and my only real suggestion is making him use his V stuff and the rest of his supers because it's sorta repetitive in its current state.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update

vyn

#6  September 25, 2021, 09:16:32 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
Many minor updates implemented for whoever wishes to re-download. Nothing major yet.
#7  September 25, 2021, 10:44:15 pm
    • Mexico
Very nice job!!!
Im working on a SFV sprited version of KEN. Maybe you can help/guide me with some codes.
#8  September 26, 2021, 05:50:02 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.