YesNoOk

KOF Destiny (CGI Animated Series) (Read 185462 times)

Started by DatKofGuy, June 19, 2017, 11:00:30 am
Share this topic:
KOF Destiny (CGI Animated Series)
#1  June 19, 2017, 11:00:30 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Trailer

Presenting a brand new CG Anime series for the world-renowned fighting game series, THE KING OF FIGHTERS! The story centers on iconic KOF characters such as Kyo Kusanagi, Terry Bogard, Mai Shiranui, Geese Howard, and Ryo Sakazaki! Many voice actors from the game series also reprise their roles! Experience the epic KOF storyline as never before with this new CG anime! Releasing this summer with a total of 24 episodes planned!

I can't remember where I saw this posted before, but I figured since SNK finally posted the subbed trailer today I may as well start a thread.
I like how its called KOF Destiny, but seems to follow the Fatal Fury storyline more... (and yes I know the first Fatal Fury was subtitled the King of Fighters, but this trailer shows Kyo and mentions the Orochi)

Re: KOF Destiny (CGI Animated Series)
#2  June 19, 2017, 11:24:39 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3  July 18, 2017, 03:50:17 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
Boobs
#4  July 18, 2017, 03:52:54 pm
Lol, classic game-style intro, not bad.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#5  July 18, 2017, 04:33:25 pm
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
What the actual fuck they did to Billy?!! It doesn't even look like him at all!
Lasagna
#6  July 18, 2017, 04:38:11 pm
We've known that since the Pachinko game. It's a done deal.
KOF Destiny Episode 1 is out on Steam
#7  August 04, 2017, 06:36:30 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
#8  August 04, 2017, 07:26:54 pm
Geese is always fun at parties.
#9  August 04, 2017, 11:06:57 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
A little too much slapstick IMO

Also the idea that Geese just walks around town in the hakama is hilarious but I get that they probably didn't want to build a Young Geese model for one scene
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#10  August 05, 2017, 11:05:49 am
    • Germany
The Animation looks like from an older Tekken Cutscene, but I can live with that, it was interessting so far, and I loved it to hear some classic KoF Music in the opening and closing credits, but I was a little bit surprised by some things like Benimaru's behavior, or that Jeff Bogart would apparently carry round the Scroll all the time.
Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 11:10:20 am by Lichtbringer
#11  August 05, 2017, 08:10:39 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Watched the first free episode.
CGI looks bad... Like it´s not done or something. The faces look lifeless, like dolls.
No lip synch with the jap. voice work.

Not my cup of tea.
#12  August 05, 2017, 08:24:01 pm
    • USA
I also think trying to work the Fatal Fury 1 storyline into things is a mistake since that's involved enough to have its own anime
This time
This time
#13  August 05, 2017, 09:01:35 pm
It feels to me like they're going to try and link the scrolls with introducing Orochi instead of just being the current game's macguffin with no background. It's the only real way to make the FF and KoF storylines actually connect instead of everyone just being there, considering they already mentioned yet skipped the FF games being the original King of Fighters tournaments.
#14  August 05, 2017, 09:09:35 pm
    • USA
I'm just really iffy on it because it has to end with Terry punching Geese out of a building (and I guess running off with his kid since I saw Rock listed in the credits) and unless Geese is the guy running this particular tournament that's going to be a real weird aside to the story
This time
This time
#15  August 05, 2017, 09:35:29 pm
Maybe Geese already fell off, and we'll see him both in flashbacks for the previous tournaments (I felt the sudden jump to random flashback was weird btw) and maybe a bit in the parts leading up to Rugal, but without being directly involved in the tournament (assuming KoF timeline instead of FF, where he doesn't actually die from the fall). We're already pretty sure that this tournament is held by Rugal anyway (R stamp seal in the intro and the letter the Kusanagis received has the same red stamp seal although we don't see its front).
#16  August 05, 2017, 10:16:00 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
His appearance is confirmed anyway and he has no reason to appear if he's not running the tournament.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#17  August 05, 2017, 11:39:41 pm
    • Germany
The King of Fighters timeline was always a separate timeline that mixed everything together, Geese can still appear even if Rugal is the current host, it is probably like in KoF 96 where Geese was also still alive.

Terry can still power geyser him out of his Tower at a later Point after the tournament.
Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 11:45:53 pm by Lichtbringer
#18  August 06, 2017, 01:38:13 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
no need to, geese keeps on sending teams to kof behind the scenes all the time, he does not need to be a boss, organizer or even participate.
#19  August 06, 2017, 01:54:38 am
Yeah, in the KoF timeline he doesn't need to be an active player, I expect him to serve as only the big bad in the flashbacks for the Bogard subplot and beyond that just an exposition mechanism for the scrolls and introducing Orochi, then maybe as a random wall to take down because of his strength but without any impact on the "present day" Rugal arc.
Although if they want to give Terry a reason to be in KoF, they might still have Geese still pursue Orochi on his own, but still be contained in his own relationship with Terry and have no effect on the plot. As in, Terry would serve to cockblock him from obtaining the power of Orochi while resolving his own story.
Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 01:59:20 am by Byakko
#20  August 10, 2017, 08:40:32 am
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
So SNK released the episodes on youtube
Episode 1

Episode 2
#21  August 10, 2017, 11:55:00 pm
    • UK
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#22  August 11, 2017, 03:31:18 am
    • USA
I dig what they did to Billy's hair, but I'm still leery about all these stories being mashed together.

This time
This time
#23  August 12, 2017, 03:35:14 am
  • I must be allergic to money cos I never have it
Was that all animated in Poser or Iclone or something? Cos it looks like it was.

I won't bother to list everything wrong with that animation since most of you can see the obvious.

Rev. ;P
3d rocks!
#24  August 12, 2017, 08:18:37 am
I can tolerate the animation, but some of the faces are really bad, like, REALLY bad.  Still gonna watch these though it looks interesting.
#25  August 12, 2017, 10:29:05 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Was that Jack in the preview? Are they mixing together Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting and KOF 94?
im a conscious dreamer

#26  August 12, 2017, 10:56:24 pm
You mean as far as KoF is itself a mix of FF and AoF... ?
#27  August 13, 2017, 01:18:51 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
back when kof was getting yearly releases there was the stuff that was in game plot AND we also got small summaries of what happened to the teaqms before the tournaments in teh website/gaming magazines. that is why some charcters are still involved in kof plto even fi they don't appear in the games.
#28  August 13, 2017, 04:43:27 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
im a conscious dreamer

#29  August 13, 2017, 05:01:04 pm
Question still applies. I'm not familiar with the details of the FF and AoF stories but unless directly stated otherwise, there's no reason to think the same things didn't happen in KoF timeline, as long as it doesn't clash with the sliding timeline of FF + AoF against the KoF timeline. KoF never bothered talking about the Geese/Jeff confrontation, it doesn't mean it didn't happen as it did in FF, so they showed it here because they're summing up everyone's stories, from FF and AoF all the same. We even just got Geese messing with the Kyokugen dojo and Yuri is going somewhere on her own, so yeah, it's pretty obvious where they're going with that.
Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 05:07:10 pm by Byakko
#30  August 13, 2017, 06:19:24 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
To me it looks like its intertwining the plots of the first games in the three series.
KOF 94: Rugal sends the Japan team the invites to the tournament (which seems to take place only in South Town?).
FF: Terry returns to South Town for the KOF tournament so he can take revenge on Geese, who also has the Jin scroll.
AOF: Yuri goes missing and Ryo and Robert go around South Town looking for her.
And it's all happening at the same time.
im a conscious dreamer

#31  August 13, 2017, 07:14:25 pm
Yeah, that's where it looks like it's going. The only weird thing about this is that Benimaru and the Kusanagis were saying that this wasn't the first "king of fighters" tournament and the previous were only 1v1, which refers to the ff games, but Geese hasn't been tossed off any roof yet and it should be Rugal organizing it. Geese looks to be only a participant and not the organizer (even attacking other participants before), which means Terry isn't going there for the tournament. If he's just there for Geese, maybe when Geese enters the tournament, Terry decides to join too, and we'll see the roof drop in the Rugal tournament ? That would give stronger grounds for the idea that Geese is trying to connect the scrolls with he power of Orochi that Rugal is trying to uncover or something. That would work well.
Krauser would be Terry's season 2 subplot I guess.
Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 07:20:00 pm by Byakko
#32  August 17, 2017, 04:28:23 pm
    • Germany
Episode 3

Did they create Angelina just for this Series or was she created for some Spinoff game before? (KoF Dating games, pachinko etc.)
#33  August 17, 2017, 08:43:46 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
the fatal fury ova was the first one to have that character.
#34  August 17, 2017, 09:49:59 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
Wasn't her name Lily in the ova?
#35  August 17, 2017, 09:57:44 pm
  • Also in the sky, the strength of love has wings...
    • Mexico
Yup, her original name was Lily McGuire.
#36  August 17, 2017, 10:05:14 pm
    • USA
So I assume this is going to end badly for her as well then

Anime Terry has the dick of death
This time
This time
#37  August 17, 2017, 10:16:43 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
Suliaaaaaa!!!!
#38  August 18, 2017, 12:59:16 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#39  August 20, 2017, 04:23:41 pm
    • UK
wait.... isn't rock geese's only child?
how can she be his daughter in law..... what? did she mean stepfather or something?
#40  August 21, 2017, 08:04:22 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I'd have to listen to the actual japanese, just watched the 3 episodes a few days ago and noticed the word geese uses to call jeff brother is "ani" which is short of aniki, which is used in certain organizations (yakuza, gangs, martial arts dojos) to talk about someone up in the ladder, in the case of geeese and jeff being students in the same dojo and jeff being the one wiht the higher(est?) hierarchy it's normla for geese to call him aniki, or rather, ani which has a moking tone.

now well, they really did mix the ff1 and the kof94(5?) plots , i guess that's a good way to give a of  time to terry without making the kusanagi stuff seem unimportant; the most annoying "change" is beni's personality, I understand them using his battle outfit for his everyday instead of his alt design if just to save on modeling costs, but him being a bigger walking joke than joe is not that nice; joe is supossed to be th failed womanizer while beni is the succesful one.
#41  August 21, 2017, 08:15:46 pm
She says giri no chichi, which is probably supposed to be in the sense of stepfather or foster father, which it apparently can be (because why make it simple), instead of most commonly father in law (but it's literally symbolic father / father by duty, basically father not related by blood). I'm not too sure exactly how formal or informal the term is and she's speaking pretty formally, so I dunno.
Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 08:19:28 pm by Byakko
#42  August 21, 2017, 08:49:20 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
I was completely wrong, this episode's plot wasn't like AOF1 at all.
im a conscious dreamer

#43  August 21, 2017, 09:54:51 pm
Give it a moment, they're introducing everyone.
#44  August 24, 2017, 12:26:20 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
Episode 4 yo
#45  August 24, 2017, 07:40:05 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Wait, what? So they infiltrated Geese, just to run off at first chance? What the heck was that about!?
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#46  August 24, 2017, 11:33:28 pm
They got busted as soon as they entered and they realized Geese was too much for them when they came face to face with him.
They're kinda losers.
#47  August 25, 2017, 03:05:17 am
    • USA
LOL at the next episode preview. Gotta crunch that budget!
This time
This time
#48  August 26, 2017, 04:49:21 am
  • I must be allergic to money cos I never have it
Is it just me or does Clark kinda look like Arnie?

"Get your ass to Mars!!!!"

Revanto ;P
3d rocks!
#49  August 26, 2017, 06:47:27 am
    • Germany
Sooo whats up with Geese? His Aura and the Snake, looks like he has Orochi Power now or get's manipulated by it or something.
#50  August 27, 2017, 04:12:06 am
  • "I'm...The Champion"
    • USA
Great,they fuck up andy too.What's next? They gonna to mess up Wolfgang now?
#51  August 27, 2017, 10:11:50 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
it's like it's a completely different series when teh wolves are there, the comedy is more subdued and the fights are pretty nice, I aprticulaly liked that they used the characters moveset for andy-terry-joe.
#52  August 27, 2017, 10:19:57 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Sorry, but this does not look good...

#53  August 27, 2017, 11:24:18 pm
    • Brazil
They managed to make Andy look goofy somehow, lol.
Lasagna
#54  August 28, 2017, 04:55:14 am
  • "I'm...The Champion"
    • USA
#55  August 28, 2017, 10:04:04 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
that's just bad modeling/animating ; theya re pretty bad at facial animations, I think we already stablished that.
#56  August 29, 2017, 01:32:32 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
I wondered why Geese has red eyes. Good thing it was just possession and not something the studio did to make him look more evil.
im a conscious dreamer

#57  August 31, 2017, 07:41:41 am
    • USA
This time
This time
#58  September 01, 2017, 01:10:44 am
Quality notwithstanding, this treatment of Geese is actually surprisingly nice, you rarely get to see his full point of view at once, you could almost feel sorry for him (well, you know, if he wasn't a mafia boss who controls an entire city's underworld while seeking the power of an extinction-happy demon god).
#59  September 01, 2017, 04:16:39 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
i wonder if this'll be dubbed
#60  September 01, 2017, 04:43:39 am
    • USA
I know that's your gimmick, drewski, but come on

They are already paying a Chinese and Japanese voice cast, KOF 14 has no dub, and these are free 8-10 minute cartoons with poor to average CG on their good days

Are you really wondering or did you want an excuse to talk about Pokemon voice actors or whatever
This time
This time
#61  September 04, 2017, 12:57:04 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Quality notwithstanding, this treatment of Geese is actually surprisingly nice, you rarely get to see his full point of view at once, you could almost feel sorry for him (well, you know, if he wasn't a mafia boss who controls an entire city's underworld while seeking the power of an extinction-happy demon god).
while I have been mostly skiping the intro, did it change this episode, I think i saw new fight scenes there, it seems as if they want to put some attention to the female team (which is next) and that is why they went so low budget with this episode.

and yes, this episode confirms what my feeling on the overall quality of the animation feels to me, like a game's cut scene.
#62  September 07, 2017, 02:57:30 pm
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com
episode 6 is out

#63  September 14, 2017, 10:33:55 am
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
Ep 7 yo
#64  September 14, 2017, 11:30:08 am
    • Brazil
Is this worth watching? i've only watched the 2 eps. so far and it didn't catched my attention at all.
Lasagna
#65  September 14, 2017, 01:33:48 pm
#66  September 14, 2017, 02:32:26 pm
    • Brazil
I was hoping it to get more serious, i've found it way too goofy and most of the characters just look bad, but maybe i'll give it a try when i get bored enough.
Lasagna
#67  September 14, 2017, 08:40:00 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I kinda has frorgoteen that kof had always been a bit goofy so that should not be a surprise. snk arcade games had spoofs in the credits back then.
#68  September 21, 2017, 06:18:52 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland

I only just now noticed that Goenitz, Iori and Rock are also listed in the credits (but not Takuma?!).
im a conscious dreamer

#69  September 21, 2017, 06:43:10 pm
    • Brazil
I kinda has frorgoteen that kof had always been a bit goofy so that should not be a surprise. snk arcade games had spoofs in the credits back then.
I just immediately compared this with Another Day(the maximum impact series), which looks waaaay better than this, and that has a more serious ambiance.
Lasagna
#70  September 21, 2017, 07:13:00 pm
lol things are looking really bad for the US Sports team in the preview.
#71  September 30, 2017, 11:16:11 pm
  • "I'm...The Champion"
    • USA

Got another less than 5 sec episode for you.
#72  October 12, 2017, 03:27:00 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
New ep
#73  October 12, 2017, 11:22:08 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
I just can't see Benimaru as the kind of guy who plays video games, he dislikes nerds after all.
im a conscious dreamer

#74  October 17, 2017, 02:21:16 am
  • See you in your nightmares!
    • Sweden
    • bley43@gmail.com
^This chinese studio knows almost nothing of the characters, it's like they did no research at all. Like they didn't even read their wikia pages. They are treating Benimaru as the "best friend" stereotypical character that is in every anime and using Robert as a joke character... Almost every character is misrepresented. I want to quit watching this but at the same time i want to support so that SNK will do more anime/series but man this is painful to watch.
#75  October 19, 2017, 09:44:53 am
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
Ep 11.... the tournament begins
#76  October 26, 2017, 12:04:59 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Get ready for a double feature.

im a conscious dreamer

#77  October 26, 2017, 11:27:21 pm
Oh, so Terry and Geese will do the tower drop outside of the KoF tournament then, why not.
#78  October 27, 2017, 12:48:56 am
  • "I'm...The Champion"
    • USA
Danm,Somebody already post the videos.
#79  October 27, 2017, 06:53:26 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
im a conscious dreamer

#80  November 04, 2017, 01:10:54 pm
    • Germany
Episode 14 is out. :D
#81  November 12, 2017, 07:33:37 am
  • "I'm...The Champion"
    • USA
Not that it nothing wrong with it,but they should've made geese look better,like the one on tekken 7.
#82  November 16, 2017, 05:09:24 pm
    • Germany
Edit:
Side Story Episode 15 is back on youtube.

Episode 16 is out.
Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 11:32:29 pm by Lichtbringer
#83  November 16, 2017, 11:11:04 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
im a conscious dreamer

#84  November 27, 2017, 09:09:14 pm
    • Germany
Episode 17

#85  December 19, 2017, 10:11:08 pm
  • "I'm...The Champion"
    • USA
Seeing how this is goin,they should make some action/adventure game for this so called "King of Fighters."
#86  December 21, 2017, 07:04:03 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
These episodes should catch everyone up:

Episode 18

Episode 19

Episode 20
#87  December 21, 2017, 09:35:59 am
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
#88  December 21, 2017, 01:03:21 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Even I liked this serie since the begining, it just turned in an old cheapy mugen full of Orochi Mai, Dark Yuri, Evil Ryo, etc.

But it's entertaining.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#89  January 11, 2018, 01:17:23 pm
    • Germany
Episodes 22 & 23 Mhh they changed the Ending theme to a sad sounding Chinese song, do we have Chinese members on the Guide who can tell us what it means? ^.^

#90  January 11, 2018, 03:49:47 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
they also announced two more season for 95-96 (or is it 96-97 ?) and finally a movie to end the orochi arc.
#91  January 11, 2018, 11:58:11 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Really? Nice, despite the ugly cgi I've liked this show so far.
im a conscious dreamer

#92  January 18, 2018, 06:45:01 am
    • Germany
Soo Episode 24 is out, the Ending is confusing me a bit.
#93  January 18, 2018, 08:46:23 pm
Well that was a pretty shitty final episode. It's good that someone's making a series like that, but it'll never had much of an audience.
#94  January 18, 2018, 09:43:03 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
I like how Iori's name in the credits amounted to one scream.
im a conscious dreamer

#95  January 19, 2018, 08:24:01 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
I find the lack of Takuma to be weird tbh
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#96  August 18, 2018, 12:58:28 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
(revived becuase first page and we are 7 motnhs closer to the sequel)

It's like they wanted to do the AOF plot of takuma working for geese , but then remembered that the aof team needed another member and then got stuck halfway between both ideas.
#97  July 30, 2020, 03:42:45 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

'96 chapter is now a full length movie made by the same team.
#98  July 30, 2020, 03:51:27 pm
Sweet.
Goenitz looks awful but I appreciated the effort in the first series.
#99  July 30, 2020, 10:29:18 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
They skipped over '95?
#100  July 31, 2020, 12:30:36 am
What's the story difference between 94 an 95
Don't look at any Wiki
#101  July 31, 2020, 02:14:10 am
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
What's the story difference between 94 an 95
Don't look at any Wiki

94's the first KOF Tourney Rugal hosted. Back when the Black Noah still functioned, he simply wanted to feel more powerful by defeating (or possibly killing) the champions of the tournament, which also explains why he has that statue collection of people he has previously defeated. Kyo, Beni and Daimon end up foiling his plan as he goes down with his ship.

95 is when Kyo meets up with his main rival Iori. Meanwhile, Rugal, who everyone supposedly thinks died from the last tourney, kidnaps Kyo's dad Saisyu and brainwashes him to fight his son during the second to last match of the tourney.  95 is also the first tournament that gives passing mention to the Orochi Power, and serves as a precursor to Goenitz's introduction. Also worth noting that Rugal canonically dies after transforming into his "Omega" form, being defeated by Kyo and being overtaken by the Orochi Power.

Judging by context, this and KOF Destiny are both supposed to have their own sort of spin on the KOF Lore, since some things I listed here don't match up with Destiny's storyline.
#102  July 31, 2020, 02:21:56 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Yeah it seems Destiny and Awaken will make up a retelling of the Orochi Saga itself, not the games that make it, introducing both Iori and Goenitz (In full) in Awaken with Destiny killing off Rugal.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#103  July 31, 2020, 06:51:45 pm
    • Germany
They already mixed some stuff from 95 in the first series with Rugal going Omega etc.
#104  July 31, 2020, 06:59:15 pm
#105  August 11, 2020, 04:59:07 pm
  • SNK is life
Stop being like that. You know that while they share similarities, in canon they're not the same thing. They're not SFA/SFA2
#106  August 11, 2020, 08:15:02 pm
If you made a series about 94 then a series about 95, you would get a lot of people very annoyed that you did the same thing twice.
At least it would greatly reduce the production cost.
#107  August 31, 2020, 02:52:33 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, but if anything, they shoudl have skipped 94...
#108  September 22, 2020, 03:58:03 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Well I am optimistic to see where they plan on taking this forward. Who knows we might get to see them some point in the films/series.
Iori looks slick though, fingers crossed here.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way