YesNoOk

Dxwho Sprite Packs Part 2 (Read 142311 times)

Started by dxwho, April 05, 2018, 12:20:41 AM
Share this topic:
Re: Dxwho Sprite Packs Part 2
#121  July 23, 2020, 10:39:58 AM
    • France
Hello Dxwho. Can you re-upload all the BKB1 sprites ? It probably took time to rip all of these so it's too bad if we can't download it.
#122  July 26, 2020, 11:19:31 PM
    • USA
Nuuu. Pretty much all the links are dead, on both of your hefty threads. So many obscure titles you have ripped! I hope they've all been backed up somewhere and isn't a hassle for you. This isn't a request as much as it is crossed fingers. XD
#123  July 31, 2020, 06:20:39 PM
    • USA
Nuuu. Pretty much all the links are dead, on both of your hefty threads. So many obscure titles you have ripped! I hope they've all been backed up somewhere and isn't a hassle for you. This isn't a request as much as it is crossed fingers. XD

I've saved Shelia's sheet, though:

#124  August 01, 2020, 10:03:55 PM
    • USA
I've saved Shelia's sheet, though:

Thank you, Miru! I've been collecting sprite sheets from fighting games for years and there's so many titles I don't have crisp clean sheets of. You've given me one less to track down. :D
#125  August 27, 2020, 04:36:08 AM
    • Argentina
DXWHO, 

all links are down, someone could upload them to mediafire? I'm interested in rips from terminator 2 judment day (arcade) and revolution X (arcade)
#126  September 08, 2020, 06:12:13 AM
    • Brazil
please reup Bikini Karate Babes
#127  October 11, 2020, 10:21:48 PM
All links dead. Looks like sendspace delete archives in a very short amount of time.
#128  October 12, 2020, 10:03:17 PM
    • USA
Here is what dxwho has said on the matter of him not being active in quite a while.

Hi, good to hear from you. I've recently had a great personal tragedy and am now going through a rough time. It's going to take me a while to recover (I had a massive upload of really cool dos-mugen stuff ready to upload (well had to zip it all up)) but I just cannot concentrate at all right now on mugen). I'll probably just take a year off and see how I feel after that. Thanks for being so cool and I'm sorry for not being able to finish what I started. Feel free to upload that last dos-mugen game here in this topic for other to download and enjoy!

And at the same time I agree that Sendspace is a poor choice of place to upload things.