YesNoOk

Hi hi- Zero here! and I'm looking for a tutor (Read 153459 times)

Started by Zerothe10th, January 02, 2018, 11:45:50 am
Share this topic:
Hi hi- Zero here! and I'm looking for a tutor
#1  January 02, 2018, 11:45:50 am
  • Dancing Necromancer
  • Come ye of the dead, it is time to dance!
    • USA
Hii! My name is Zero and I'm with the Mighty Ginkgo group on youtube
For awhile we mostly done Second life stuff but the boss decided that we're gonna expand into making tutorials as well as content for other games.
So it was either the Sims or this and this won out(because it was way cheaper than the sims XD)

So what I would like to do is gather as much information on this engine and create easy to follow tutorials as well as provide as many resources as I can  for the starting EF-12 user.

I know there are a few tutorials out there already but they are .. rather... something...
I'm greatful for it but it took awhile to wrap my head around what was going on and I understand blender >_<

That being said I would really like to do what I can to make this community shine all pretty like and stuff, as it kinda sucks that the devs are like" This program is still under water"
 >_< I want this to be fun for everyone!

Soo, Umm.. i kinda need a tutor there are still a few things I don't understand quite right and I hope someone can expain it to me.

I get how to rig and import a character in to the game.
As of this post I'm testing out custom garments for the default female/test female.

the animations I think I understand, but I still have questions for example
-Do you need to use  the g6lite rig?( All those IK's are a pain in the butt)
-Is it possible to make animations using the skeleton from the Editwoman blend?
(Seriously animationg with FKs would be super easier and much faster)
I trie dit out but it didn't come out quite right.. I'm hoping that I did something wrong and it's just erroring because of that(please don'tsay no T_T)
-Is there a guide that shows you how to choose as well as create a move set?

That's pretty much all of it for now, I hope theres still some life left in here , if not well.. I've been known to be one hell of a necromancer XD
Re: Hi hi- Zero here! and I'm looking for a tutor
#2  March 07, 2018, 03:05:15 pm
    • Brazil
    • ondashiz@yahoo.com.br
Hello!
Well, I'll try to answer your questions with my limited knowledge.
"-Do you need to use  the g6lite rig?( All those IK's are a pain in the butt)"
There is the skeleton for Blender, I think that it's still downloadable from Quad Arrows' site

"-Is it possible to make animations using the skeleton from the Editwoman blend?
(Seriously animationg with FKs would be super easier and much faster)"
Yes, I think it is, both Editman and Editwoman. At least, I used the previous Blender skeleton (Without hand bones) to rig my character.

"I tried it out but it didn't come out quite right.. I'm hoping that I did something wrong and it's just erroring because of that(please don'tsay no T_T)"
Try watching Blackelementforce's videos, that channel have some good hints.

"-Is there a guide that shows you how to choose as well as create a move set?"
Yes, there is, it's somewhere in http://ef-12.com
(Sorry, little time, better answers by night)