YesNoOk

Ikemen Online Playerbase? (Read 4948 times)

Started by extravagant, April 19, 2020, 10:14:42 am
Share this topic:
Ikemen Online Playerbase?
#1  April 19, 2020, 10:14:42 am
    • USA
Hello, looking for US based ikemen fighters who are interested in simply just fighting. let's pick various KOF, various POTS, Capcom, CvS2, and mix them all together and have some fun. Always thought it would be really nice to do that, the style clash ups are exciting to experiment with.

I'm currently in the official Ikemen discord, but the channel is a little slow. It doesnt seem like there's many players on there yet.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
Re: Ikemen Online Playerbase?
#2  April 21, 2020, 12:33:58 am
    • USA
i could play. Is it normal Ikemen? Ikemen Plus? or Ikemen GO?
#3  April 21, 2020, 11:39:13 am
    • USA
i could play. Is it normal Ikemen? Ikemen Plus? or Ikemen GO?

any. as long as we got good connection, and a somewhat balanced roster and style. I have been looking for some matches but had no luck so far.
#4  April 21, 2020, 02:14:47 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Although yes the server is slow, most people prefer to play full games rather than with a random assortment of characters. Generally less hassle to organise and there's no chance of some broken overpowered cheap thing "accidentally" slipping into the mix.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#5  April 27, 2020, 04:22:51 am
    • USA
Recently found a way to play Ikemen Go plus online with friends. Here's the beta test. Things are still WIP, but playing online is really fun. With minimal stylistic clash overs, it doesn't ruin the balance nor the aesthetic of the games.

It's really fun to play online, and I hope the scene for this could grow into something bigger soon! Fighting and creating, that's the way to go...!!! Here's a video showcasing some great matches.