YesNoOk

Use normal physics for a defeated character (Read 1742 times)

Started by Ellye, October 10, 2020, 12:28:35 pm
Share this topic:
Use normal physics for a defeated character
#1  October 10, 2020, 12:28:35 pm
    • Brazil
Currently, on my build, whenever a character is defeated they fly off all the way to the edge of the stage before falling down - as if the last hit they took applied enormous force, even if it's just a normal light jab that usually doesn't have any pushback at all.

I'd rather they just fell in place if hit by something that doesn't usually push the opponent back; or better yet, I'd love to know how to configure exactly how much they are pushed when defeated.

I took a look at the common1.cns, imagining that I'd find this there, but no luck.
Re: Use normal physics for a defeated character
#2  October 23, 2020, 12:04:23 pm
Currently, on my build, whenever a character is defeated they fly off all the way to the edge of the stage before falling down - as if the last hit they took applied enormous force, even if it's just a normal light jab that usually doesn't have any pushback at all.

I'd rather they just fell in place if hit by something that doesn't usually push the opponent back; or better yet, I'd love to know how to configure exactly how much they are pushed when defeated.

I took a look at the common1.cns, imagining that I'd find this there, but no luck.

use a normal mugen as a base.

or at lease copy the normal mugen's common1.cns into data.

but it may cause some special feature in your build not working.