YesNoOk

Samchay Tomyamgun by R@CE AKIR@, Dampir, & Skeletor EX Updated 7/13/20 (Read 18531 times)

Started by R@CE AKIR@, July 09, 2020, 03:13:37 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Samchay Tomyamgun by R@CE AKIR@, Dampir, & Skeletor EX Updated 7/13/20
#21  July 13, 2020, 07:07:39 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Samchay updated 7/13/20
Added new sprites for a run and some touch ups.
Now you can choose between him having a run or dash.
Please Re-download
#22  July 13, 2020, 07:54:15 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Nice ^^
Thanks for the update.
I just finished updating the character with an actual run state. But I think your state will be better.

Glad to see you used my customs.

EDIT : I tried.
I would suggest using this run stop anim instead
You can adjust the hitboxes the way you like, but I think using sprite 10,0 is better for this run stop.
So Samchay will not crouch too much every time he stop runing.

Code:
[Begin Action 101]
Clsn2: 2
  Clsn2[0] = -23, -82, 16, 0
  Clsn2[1] = -16, -100, 5, -82
10,0, 0,0, 8
Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 08:00:28 pm by Nedflandeurse
#23  July 13, 2020, 08:49:33 pm
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Nice ^^
Thanks for the update.
I just finished updating the character with an actual run state. But I think your state will be better.

Glad to see you used my customs.

Thank you for making that run and I just made the needed changes. I really appreciate it.

I'm gonna go ahead and let you know, I have more otw so if you would like to make run anims for them, I'll surely add them in.
#24  July 14, 2020, 08:10:39 am
  • Musician-Stage creator-Spriter-IFF Combat adviser.
    • Indonesia
    • www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen
We all worked really hard on this one, R@ce. Great job as usual! Thanks going out to Dampir, and also thanks to Nedflandeurse for those awesome running sprites! Well, on to the next. I'm already working on it.
#25  July 14, 2020, 08:48:22 am
Great Release, as always!

It seems to me that some max supers can cancel into lev.1 supers. it's intended this way?

R@CE Could I ask you permission of taking some inspiration and sprites (the tiger effect is really superb) for my sagat? :)

thanks in advance.
#26  July 14, 2020, 03:08:47 pm
    • USA

It seems to me that some max supers can cancel into lev.1 supers. it's intended this way?

R@CE Could I ask you permission of taking some inspiration and sprites (the tiger effect is really superb) for my sagat? :)

thanks in advance.

Thanks I made it that way in my characters so you can still use lvl1 supers after max to create another route of lvl 3 super damage if you didn't use the normal lvl3 supers.

As far as the rest goes, just make sure you give credit to me and Trololo and your good. Glad you like the character tho
#27  July 14, 2020, 03:14:06 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Thank you for making that run and I just made the needed changes. I really appreciate it.

I'm gonna go ahead and let you know, I have more otw so if you would like to make run anims for them, I'll surely add them in.

I cannot confirm anything ^^
But I might have a base in mind for JP's run.
#28  July 14, 2020, 04:46:11 pm

thanks in advance.

Thanks I made it that way in my characters so you can still use lvl1 supers after max to create another route of lvl 3 super damage if you didn't use the normal lvl3 supers.

As far as the rest goes, just make sure you give credit to me and Trololo and your good. Glad you like the character tho

good idea, never thought in that way. ;)

of course i'll give credit, thanks for your permission. :) :) :) so i've to thank @trololo: too eh? great!! ;) ;)
#29  July 21, 2020, 05:00:50 pm
  • I'm a japanese mugen user. I'm not good at English
    • Japan
Thank you for your wonderful character ;D