YesNoOk

Though I Am A Fan Of Mugen I Haven't Touched It In Years (Read 6344 times)

Started by rgveda99, September 16, 2020, 02:34:17 am
Share this topic:
Though I Am A Fan Of Mugen I Haven't Touched It In Years
#1  September 16, 2020, 02:34:17 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
I'm kind of focus on building sprites that's not available. Real life problems gets in the way along with both depression (dysthymia specifically) and anxiety. Also my Logitech F310 is not working properly so I'll have to buy a new one. I think the last Mugen game I've played was the X-Men Vs Avengers game and that was around 2015 or 2016.

I know there's some casual fans of the engine who haven't touched Mugen in years as well.

Anyone here also not playing mugen for weeks, months or years?
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
Re: Though I Am A Fan Of Mugen I Haven't Touched It In Years
#2  September 16, 2020, 06:23:09 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
years; Just a few months ago, I put all my mugen files in a external hard drive after years of having them in the internal one; nothing in my routine changed because of that.
#3  September 16, 2020, 06:31:16 am
  • I try to do palettes.
    • Venezuela
A few weeks now. I can't seem to find enough time to actually play, and if I do find time, I prefer to spend it working on stuff like palettes and characters. I'll probably start working on sprites and stages in the future so those weeks may end up being months.
#4  September 16, 2020, 06:35:54 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA

A few weeks to a month. I've kinda stopped playing altogether and just focus on brainstorming and creating. I'll likely start playing again when I get my full-game in motion.
#5  September 16, 2020, 08:07:51 am
  • The Forsaken Warrior
  • Let us grieve existence, together.
    • Mexico
I haven't played in weeks, I haven't got much free time to play it and fix the mess that my current roster is.
#6  September 17, 2020, 01:01:16 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
I often find myself not playing MUGEN for lengthy periods of time nowadays and it is not completely because of disinterest. It is more because of the reality of being a busy working adult with a full-time job and taking care of the house: it really soaks up all of your free-time.

Although I am making an effort play more MUGEN, now that I have discovered that Windows 10 does have a built in video recording program that allows me to record MUGEN videos...
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#7  October 12, 2020, 05:47:22 pm
For me it is two to three years mainly because I have kinda lost interest in Mugen somehow, but I still did some roster in a text file for my future Mugen game that I will compile if I get my interest back
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!