YesNoOk

Reisen Udongein Inaba (Read 49998 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, May 05, 2016, 10:54:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Reisen Udongein Inaba
#21  October 02, 2016, 04:54:50 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org

Tele-Mesmerism. Reisen's Last Word from Imperishable Night. Tracks the opponent's position. The strike can also be delayed by holding the button, causing the tracers to condense. Charging the super causes the final laser to deal additional hits, and can be charged up to one second after the tracers first appear. When fully charged, it allows Reisen to regain control before the laser disappears, so it's good for okizeme.
#22  October 04, 2016, 03:37:02 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
So there's been an unexpected change in plans:

->

Up until now, Reisen has been using her SWR sprites with color separation to allow for additional palettes such as her Imperishable Night colors. However, Reddosukato's edited sprites incorporates her IN blazer much more effectively than any color separation palette tricks can, so she'll be transitioning to those. These sprites also have the added bonus of already having most of the color separation done aside from her socks, so the current template should still be suitable. However, I will be uploading a new palette template later to fully accomodate for the new sprites.
#23  October 06, 2016, 06:06:59 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA

Updated palette template to accommodate for Reisen's new sprites. Fortunately the palettes made for the old template can easily be ported over so there shouldn't be a need to redo them. Also includes Reisen's bunny tail which I wasn't aware was in her old sprites.

The original three palettes for her Imperishable Night, Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, and Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom colors, respectively.

ExL

#24  October 09, 2016, 05:32:16 pm
  • 1-800-SUICIDE
Here's update of palettes...
"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.
#25  June 10, 2017, 07:00:40 am
    • Brazil
Really nice remade on sprites.

A question: Can I made a mod to original game using your sprites?
:^]
#26  June 11, 2017, 02:06:26 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Rice never made the edits to the sprites. To quote:
Up until now, Reisen has been using her SWR sprites with color separation to allow for additional palettes such as her Imperishable Night colors. However, Reddosukato's edited sprites incorporates her IN blazer much more effectively than any color separation palette tricks can, so she'll be transitioning to those. These sprites also have the added bonus of already having most of the color separation done aside from her socks, so the current template should still be suitable. However, I will be uploading a new palette template later to fully accomodate for the new sprites.

tl;dr, if you're looking for someone's permission, then that someone is Reddosukato.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.