YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 790756 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Fighters Guild Vs Mode (POTS/CVS)!! (Ikemen)
#221  July 06, 2015, 03:24:00 am
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
#222  July 10, 2015, 01:52:36 am
    • USA
PM me if you'd be able to help me test out the newest version. It's moleboxed now btw so I'll save you a download if you just plan to take the characters out.
#223  July 12, 2015, 04:16:32 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
I would like to take the characters out.
Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 07:20:50 pm by sonic54
#224  July 13, 2015, 05:03:14 am
    • USA
#225  July 13, 2015, 01:34:15 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
That's okay. Make sure there's an option to disable pre battle conversations.
#226  July 13, 2015, 10:43:56 pm
    • USA
#227  July 17, 2015, 02:58:47 am
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Just joined evolve under beta158. Sent you the request.
#228  July 17, 2015, 05:45:06 am
    • USA
I've created a group on Evolve. Updated first post with information on setting up online. All you have to do is create a user account and add me. Also I've created a group labeled "Capcom Vs. Snk". I'd like to make it clear that I've only been using/testing with ikemen so any problems you come across using characters in anything other than it...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I'd just like to say..
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#229  July 17, 2015, 06:57:58 am
  • Raging Fist
You sir have a passionate heart of gold in making this. You have my respects man!
Btw, If you get the chance, give the new add004 a tryout. Tatsu made a new code system and released two characters with it, the code is mostly hitspark related + some sort of effect with projectiles to make them appear more KOFXIIIish. Also he did 2 new stages.
#230  July 17, 2015, 07:03:24 am
    • USA
You sir have a passionate heart of gold in making this. You have my respects man!
Btw, If you get the chance, give the new add004 a tryout. Tatsu made a new code system and released two characters with it, the code is mostly hitspark related + some sort of effect with projectiles to make them appear more KOFXIIIish. Also he did 2 new stages.

He did two new stages? Or do you mean the updated hawk & bay? If so I already added them ha

lui

#231  July 17, 2015, 07:53:23 am
    • USA
i have a lilith with cvs sprites that's a spriteswap of rajaa's lilith if you want to edit it. i think you can put it to good use.
#232  July 17, 2015, 08:01:06 am
    • USA
i have a lilith with cvs sprites that's a spriteswap of rajaa's lilith if you want to edit it. i think you can put it to good use.

No thanks. Sounds like a request.. Though I won't completely denie any.. For everyone pm'ing requesting characters etc. If you can beat me with said character(within certain requirements) I'll convert them for you entirely. So yeah guild mates those are my conditions.

lui

#233  July 17, 2015, 08:02:50 am
    • USA

No thanks. Sounds like a request.. Though I won't completely denie any.. For everyone pm'ing requesting characters etc. If you can beat me with said character(within certain requirements) I'll convert them for you entirely. So yeah guild mates those are my conditions.

yknow, thats actually a pretty fair and good way to do requests.
and lol those were never my intentions for it to be a request so im sorry if it sounded like it. also, sorry for the delay on those yun sounds, ive been out all day, ill go get started on them now. 98 sounds doesnt seem like too much.
#234  July 17, 2015, 07:16:19 pm
    • USA

yknow, thats actually a pretty fair and good way to do requests.
and lol those were never my intentions for it to be a request so im sorry if it sounded like it. also, sorry for the delay on those yun sounds, ive been out all day, ill go get started on them now. 98 sounds doesnt seem like too much.

Yes it is indeed & not many will be capable of this feat lol jk,, but um yes sounds good! I plan to finally pick up where I started with him. Been working on Genin-Jin so I needed those sounds.

Added Update to first post! The patches section is where I'll you know.. Release patches. haha So always be sure to check there I'll randomly be fixing things.
#235  July 18, 2015, 03:13:01 am
    • USA
We are playing online right now if anyone wants to join.
#236  July 20, 2015, 10:57:30 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Saw progress of Jotuaro and I thought to myself who's next. DIO?!?!?!
#237  July 21, 2015, 12:07:58 am
    • USA
Saw progress of Jotuaro and I thought to myself who's next. DIO?!?!?!
Nope. Well they are at the same point progress wise, but I'm not really up to the challenge at the moment.

To anyone whom has..
P.S If you've downloaded this to only take the characters do not distribute them until I release them myself. Least you can do.
Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 12:23:02 am by ShinRei
#238  July 21, 2015, 04:32:41 am
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Fine with me sir.
#239  July 24, 2015, 12:38:20 am
    • USA
#240  July 28, 2015, 02:14:27 am
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
So Shin any news on the next update.