YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 790770 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Fighters Guild Vs Mode (POTS/CVS)!! (Ikemen)
#261  August 04, 2015, 06:13:20 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
You're right Shin, the connection is on the person and sometimes we just can't do anything about it. But you have been working your butt off to make this fun. But it also shows how far we are from each other. I really need to show Swagga Kings this Ikemen and get more people to play this sort of thing.
#262  August 04, 2015, 02:41:28 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
shin. the only reason of why i am not downloading this one to force you to update The 1st version of zero sennin's leona, is because the 3.7gb size, and because i am going to lose anyway

I've already done her ages ago. There is no need.
The big file size is from all the soundtracks. If 3+gb is a lot than you wouldn't/shouldn't be trying to even play online I feel like.

mine is the pet project that i did some time ago using the old 1.1/1.3, i polished her sprite a bit to look more like cvs, Mainly her face

here if you want to try her a bit and compare

<A>https://www.sendspace.com/file/uqud50
#263  August 04, 2015, 08:19:42 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
I want to enjoy this group Shinrt could divide the full game between 3, I can´t download 3gb with my internet connection right now.
#264  August 04, 2015, 09:37:00 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
@YARET: I'll split you the file and send you a link once I'm off work.

Yeah shinrei fix the lag issues man it's all your fault!!!!
Lol jk man,  you have definitely been busting your ass on this setup I'm enjoying the shit out of it I had some good fights with Toxic on Sunday night a bit of a lag but most of it was smooth it froze on us once but nothing like exiting and getting back in and fight some more. I was supposed to have played against Toxic last night too but I was way too busy.  If your reading this Toxic I'll be hitting you up today.

My only nit pick about Ikeman is the SP but I will put some effort into giving it some Style.  It would be cool if Ikeman had story/arcade mode like Mugen or the rest of it's features like survival mode/victory screen.

#265  August 04, 2015, 10:36:54 pm
    • USA
@YARET: I'll split you the file and send you a link once I'm off work.

Yeah shinrei fix the lag issues man it's all your fault!!!!
Lol jk man,  you have definitely been busting your ass on this setup I'm enjoying the shit out of it I had some good fights with Toxic on Sunday night a bit of a lag but most of it was smooth it froze on us once but nothing like exiting and getting back in and fight some more. I was supposed to have played against Toxic last night too but I was way too busy.  If your reading this Toxic I'll be hitting you up today.

My only nit pick about Ikeman is the SP but I will put some effort into giving it some Style.  It would be cool if Ikeman had story/arcade mode like Mugen or the rest of it's features like survival mode/victory screen.

Yeah the screenpack would be legit. I had always planned to after I finished more of the cast. I had a few others contact me with concept ideas & what not, but that fell through. Kinda just been doing everything myself so I'll get there when I can. Yeah I've contacted the developer haven't heard back yet, but that would indeed be super legit. As for the win screen I already had started something similar idk if you've seen this, but just an early video of what I had in mind. 
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#266  August 05, 2015, 01:24:04 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
#267  August 06, 2015, 05:10:16 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
That intro and victory screen looks awesome for concept.
#268  August 06, 2015, 10:44:38 pm
    • USA
That intro and victory screen looks awesome for concept.

Yes I know! It would be sooooooo tight if everyone had dialogue together like Kof 13. Makes it feel so much more full game-esc. It's on my to-do list. I've gathered most of the characters dialogue from respective games I just need to edit the text etc. Also had started gathering victory themes for all the characters.
#269  August 15, 2015, 03:06:31 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
Diggin everything you've done with this so far man, honestly. It's amazing what you've created and it's tons of fun to play. I'm going through right now and testing characters out and getting a feel for all their gameplays. So far the only bug I've ran into, is with Bluestreak. When you do his double dashes, the commands are reversed and prevent you from being able to run at all. Just a small thing, but I use the dashes profusely so it's kind of important. Also, I may just suck, but is there anyway to turn the ailevel down or choose like regular mugen when playing a 1p vs Com game? Or is there any hidden training area for testing characters within the game itself? It's just hard to practice or test when the opponent won't let up for even a second. I could go train with Bluestreak on regular mugen, but he plays differently in this, so it wouldn't be quite the same thing. These aren't huge concerns or anything, but definitely things that would improve the overall product as far as full game features go. Thanks a million times over for this though, it's amazing. Also, great selection of characters. I'm really glad you added Cloud, Squall, Subzero, and Scorpion. I will be online soon after some more testing if anyone wants a piece.
#270  August 15, 2015, 03:10:21 am
    • USA
Diggin everything you've done with this so far man, honestly. It's amazing what you've created and it's tons of fun to play. I'm going through right now and testing characters out and getting a feel for all their gameplays. So far the only bug I've ran into, is with Bluestreak. When you do his double dashes, the commands are reversed and prevent you from being able to run at all. Just a small thing, but I use the dashes profusely so it's kind of important. Also, I may just suck, but is there anyway to turn the ailevel down or choose like regular mugen when playing a 1p vs Com game? Or is there any hidden training area for testing characters within the game itself? It's just hard to practice or test when the opponent won't let up for even a second. I could go train with Bluestreak on regular mugen, but he plays differently in this, so it wouldn't be quite the same thing. These aren't huge concerns or anything, but definitely things that would improve the overall product as far as full game features go. Thanks a million times over for this though, it's amazing. Also, great selection of characters. I'm really glad you added Cloud, Squall, Subzero, and Scorpion. I will be online soon after some more testing if anyone wants a piece.

There is a training bag included just add it in the select. You can also "ctrl 2" to turn off the ai.
#271  August 15, 2015, 03:23:44 am
    • USA
Okay, thanks man, I'll give it a shot. That would work just as good as training mode too, so much appreciated. I looked through all the files last night, and it was definitely different than what I'm used to seeing, but I should be able to figure out how to add the Punching Bag into the mix. Also, I apologize for my ignorance, but exactly do you mean when you say "ctrl 2"? I've been a hardcore Winmugen guy for a while now, so things like that are new to me. I think you are the one that has finally brought me to the state of converting to the next level though. This is just too damn cool not too. I know the purpose of this release is for playing mugen with others online while having a full gameness to it as well, so a training mode and ai adjustment don't seem relevant, but they do serve a purpose none the less. Thanks for the response too by the way, that was fast.
#272  August 15, 2015, 03:40:03 am
    • USA
I understand the ai thing, but its pretty mixed. I  honesty prefer the challenge as the ai is very predictable once your fg roots kick in, though there are characters whom are more aggressive than others. I suggest playing against those with lesser aggro until you catch up to speed. Honestly if you play them enough you'll learn how to handle them, or even learn a thing or two. Sets an incentive of beating that character & you'll be tons better after achieving this feat. The training dummy for example "bonus" is the perfect balance of an average ai.

As for your other question..
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#273  August 15, 2015, 04:16:58 am
    • USA
I completely agree with everything you just said. Believe me, I love all my gaming to be challenging and competitive all the time. That's why I'm so excited about your/this release. I just wanted a way to turn it down or off just for the sake of testing the characters out before actually fighting, but since you explained how to disable it temporarily, that's perfect for me. I might just suck too though, cause I was actually trying to fight back some of the time and not test moves, and was getting annihilated regardless. I've just been randomly testing characters and I didn't notice the training dummy character that you mentioned, so I'll check that out also on top of adding in the punching bag. Thanks for answering my questions too. I almost feel stupid for asking them though seeing how easy the processes are, but am still glad I asked cause now I know.

Edit:
Alright, last question for now. Is it possible to switch which buttons you push for tags/assists? It's just tough to push a+y during a combo on a game controller which is what I use.

Edit2:
Figured it out, but after trying different button combinations, they all work wonky except for what they are already set to. I'm assuming that anything else I set it to is conflicting with other commands already being set to whatever I choose like a+b, y+b, or c+z, and even y+z or c. I guess I'll just have to get accustomed to it the way it is. I'm just happy the tagging works at all, I've been wanting to try that for a long time now.
Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 06:59:33 am by shulbocka
#274  August 18, 2015, 09:13:47 am
    • USA
I just want to take some time to thank all of you that have supported me. I literally went from 5 to 80 subscribers in less than a month or so, which to me is a lot considering the content is mugen. I started off really doing this for myself, but as time went on I see that there are still others who love 2d fighters as much as I do. If you haven't noticed I am a fighting game fanatic lol. More & more users are joining the online group which really motivates me to work hard on this shit. Everything in these videos you will without a doubt be able to get your hands on. I'm still in the learning process, but everyday I work on something I am learning a little more, that being the case I usually get stuck on one particular character until I am happy with it. What's crazy is that I actually enjoy this. I feel accomplished overcoming small obstacles.  I have fun playing mugen! Who would have thought huh? I strongly encourage you if you already haven't to take a look at my channel & follow my progress. More importantly try the game! Even if you aren't the "best" its still fun to play. I'm just trying to get as many people involved as possible for the best experience for all of us. Once again, Thank you.

Jmorphman, Infinite, Race.. I know you guys may not be as motivated these days, but I need you guys back in my life!!!! LOL
(P.S *cough* okay Froz.. I see you... I hope to see more from you as well. haha)

As well as anyone I haven't mentioned whom characters I play & you know who you are, I appreciate all of you!
If your character quality isn't any indication of your fighting game prowess, or love for the characters I don't know what is. Hope to see you all comeback someday.
Oh & Mr.Whip. I totally used one of your songs. Hope we can get a cv3 mix at some point.
Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 09:29:39 am by ShinRei

lui

#275  August 18, 2015, 03:32:55 pm
    • USA
you deserve it bud! you know how hard it is to edit an ENTIRE ROSTER thats patched with tag-team and edit them for IKEMEN? its hard as fuck. you keep working hard bud!
#276  August 18, 2015, 05:47:34 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
You outdo yourself more and more every time I see the progress of this IKEMEN game. You really do deserve the praise. I had even began to learn how to use my favorite characters again, but everyone in the roster feels good to use.
#277  August 22, 2015, 06:07:50 am
    • USA
is this the match making thread? I wanna play some of you guys sometime!!
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#278  August 22, 2015, 06:39:19 pm
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
the character that i waiting is nightmare geese by R@ce Akira.
this is the only character that i want the most...
#279  September 05, 2015, 03:17:45 am
    • USA
I come back & I have another dozen users joining... Aww snaps haha. Alright so it's kinda inevitable, but you'll have to download the whole thing once again because I've made tooooo many changes. From then on I'll do it the patch way(I always say this) The size is going to be bigger since I've added soo my osts. I wanna say after I finish the screenpack & finish Gallon I'll update you guys. Most likely I'm going to try to finish as many characters as I can within that time at least giving them the core system. "Complete tweaks" will be down the line okay.
#280  September 05, 2015, 03:25:50 am
    • Canada
I still haven't got around to getting online yet, but I have your copy of Ikemen. Shinrei. Well your old copy anyway (I'll download it again). Once I'm done finishing my other Mugen priorities. I definitely wanna play soon. Hopefully it's updated with my characters now haha!