YesNoOk

Sonic by MUGENHunter Sprite Expansion (Read 7146 times)

Started by SonicSkills, July 06, 2022, 06:11:26 AM
Share this topic:
Sonic by MUGENHunter Sprite Expansion
New #1  July 06, 2022, 06:11:26 AM
  • Sonic Brawler
  • Your friendly neighborhood Sonic fan
    • USA
Sup, MFG. I started making new sprites for Sonic, because I wanted new moves and animations for my Full Game Project, "Sonic Fighting Heroes". As of now, I've made 2 new stances, and 1 new move.  Without further ado, enjoy!

"Sonic Eagle" from "Sonic Battle"
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

"Sonic The Fighters" Inspired Stance

Kim CvS2 Stance

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eOf1QzfC4L7uGTG6wVLeaPppPwSKzdWv/view?usp=sharing

TO ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO COMMISSION AN ANIMATION, I WILL DO ANY ANIMATIONS YOU NEED, FREE OF CHARGE. I'm unable to pm back, (for some odd reason) so just leave a reply on this topic. :furious3:--NO NSFW-- :furious3:

All I need is credit. Nothin' special tho, just my name in the readme of your game or char or whatever you use this for.
I play everyone rushdown
Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 02:24:43 AM by SonicSkills
Re: Sonic by MUGENHunter Sprite Expansion
#2  July 06, 2022, 06:58:17 AM
  • Pop culture is really dumb
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Very interesting, MugenHunter was one creator I always wanted to know what happened to, his work was really something else. Are you planning on creating more animations as time goes on, or additions to his other work?
#3  July 06, 2022, 11:47:23 AM
  • Sonic Brawler
    • USA
Are you planning on creating more animations as time goes on, or additions to his other work?

A mix of both. I plan to touch on all of his Sonic Chars. I might release "Ultimate" versions of them as well, with new moves and anims etc. As of right now, I plan on making some original moves for Sonic.
I play everyone rushdown
#4  July 07, 2022, 06:20:50 AM
  • Sonic Brawler
    • USA
Yo, these animations are now usable! I've made a .sff, and .act patch for SonicMH. The sff is actually a edit of Shiruzato's Sonic edit, however, it's perfectly compatible with normal SonicMH.

Check first post for download
I play everyone rushdown