YesNoOk

Saikoro's Portrait Release Thread |Indexed 1.0 Content| (Read 169964 times)

Started by Saikoro, November 08, 2012, 04:36:55 am
Share this topic:
Re: Saikoro's Portrait Release Thread: SFxT Portrait Set Release/SF2 Set WIP!!
#41  December 09, 2012, 11:18:29 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Hmmm.... There should be two different settings for your resolutions: localcoord and gamewidth/height. Male sure both are set to that. And if I am wrong, its only because I'm going off of memory without Mugen in front of me.

Also, work for my portrait pack will resume come tomorrow. I've been spending time categorizing stages and trimming my mp3s so they sound like they loop, along with full track information (year, artist, title etc.). Along with my SF2 set, I have two special requests going on as well. Work is substantial, but a little slow.

Expect updates and screenshots soon. Progress is fantastic and super clean: I've picked up a few new tricks working on SF2 and co. Therefore progress is going to take a slight bit longer with clarity improving.

Lastly, I apologize if anyone has sent me a message with no reply: things have been busy for me as of late. I may reply late, but I never leave a message alone.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#42  December 10, 2012, 02:54:20 am
    • Finland
Saikoro, yeah I tried localcoord and some other ways too before writing here, but they either messed the scaling even more or did nothing. Thank you again for making this screenpack to 1.0, it's super awesome! By the way, is there a way to set every fight to have 2 rounds? Didn't find anything at options and if I remember correctly, round settings used to be there, at least you can change time limit there.
#43  December 10, 2012, 10:51:32 am
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Saikoro, yeah I tried localcoord and some other ways too before writing here, but they either messed the scaling even more or did nothing. Thank you again for making this screenpack to 1.0, it's super awesome! By the way, is there a way to set every fight to have 2 rounds? Didn't find anything at options and if I remember correctly, round settings used to be there, at least you can change time limit there.

I'm pretty sure it's still there. Maybe it was in the fight.def.....I tend to forget :P But it's in one of those two, just look a bit harder :D
#44  December 11, 2012, 12:29:20 am
    • Finland
WattaWright, yeah I found it, I have not messed much with Mugen 1.0. Im remembering that in earlier Mugen versions you could actually change rounds amount in-game options and not have to write poetry to fight.def file to get to fight 2 rounds in every fight :- D I can be wrong though.
#45  December 13, 2012, 07:46:03 am
    • USA
    • edisonfloyd@gmail.com
Wow, these are really good looking. So good looking that I made an account just to say "Wow, these are really good looking. So good looking that I made...".

I mean, I've never even played Mugen, but these makes me want to. This forum has some talented-ass people.
#46  December 13, 2012, 10:24:47 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Wow, these are really good looking. So good looking that I made an account just to say "Wow, these are really good looking. So good looking that I made...".

I mean, I've never even played Mugen, but these makes me want to. This forum has some talented-ass people.

I really appreciate that comment Edison. It's good feedback like this that makes all of the hard work worth it. And yes, there are plenty of greats around here. Enjoy your stay. Welcome to Guild.

By the way, is there a way to set every fight to have 2 rounds? Didn't find anything at options and if I remember correctly, round settings used to be there, at least you can change time limit there.

Go into your fight/fightM.def file and look for this line:

Code:

;---------------Round & Fight & WinIcon
[Round] ;-------------------------Round

match.wins         = 3
match.maxdrawgames = 3     

That'll do it. I always have this set to 3. ;)

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 01:09:12 am by Saikoro
Re: Saikoro's High Resolution Mugen Portraits |Fatal Fury Full Set|
#47  August 17, 2013, 01:09:27 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
First post updated to reflect my latest release!! It's been 9 months since I graced the Community with Street Fighter X Tekken's massive portrait set. I plan to avoid that all together this time with quicker release schedules. Enjoy guys!! :2thumbsup:

And please... for any image sizing/scaling issues, please consult the provided documentation to get an idea of what to do. ;D

Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 01:14:28 am by Saikoro
#48  August 17, 2013, 02:48:05 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, THE NOSTALGIA!

This retro stuff is just amazing! Hope you also make stuff from Art of Fighting.
#49  August 19, 2013, 02:39:00 pm
  • I must continue my training...
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, THE NOSTALGIA!

This retro stuff is just amazing! Hope you also make stuff from Art of Fighting.

I agree with this statement 100%. Obvious skill is obvious. The God of Portraits™ is The God of Portraits™. :smug:

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#50  August 19, 2013, 05:08:00 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

Oh yeah Magma. Expect a healthy dosage of more SNK goodness very soon. And yes, Art of Fighting is going to be converted too. It's planned at one point and I should be getting to it soon. ;D

I agree with this statement 100%. Obvious skill is obvious. The God of Portraits™ is The God of Portraits™. :smug:

You made my morning V!! I highly appreciate your comments, as well as everyone's comments for sure!! Chugging away, daily at this point, is always worth it when I post releases for the community and comments like this follow. All of this hard work is a labor of love.  :lugoi:

I have a lot of artwork in store, with one in particular that will be even more obscure than this Fatal Fury Set, so keep your eyes peeled.

Once again, thank you very much for your comments. ;D

#51  August 19, 2013, 05:21:54 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Man theese portraits wanna be VERY usefull!!! Thanks for share!!!!
#52  August 19, 2013, 10:14:06 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Portraits are now hosted on my website. ;)
#53  August 19, 2013, 10:27:54 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Because you're awesome. Cybaster, I can't thank you enough!! :nutrox:

And come to think of it, wow... I have released quite a bit of content thus far. It looks great compiled together on your page. ;D

Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 02:05:27 pm by Saikoro
Re: Saikoro's High Resolution Mugen Portraits |Melty Blood Full Set|
#54  October 27, 2013, 02:05:54 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
First post updated. Enjoy everyone!! :lugoi2:

#55  October 27, 2013, 05:12:16 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
sweet i better grab these MB ports
#56  October 27, 2013, 05:25:44 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Such beautiful work Sai!
Question, can I use these ports outside BrokenMugen?

#57  October 27, 2013, 05:29:00 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
They can be used in any screenpack, not just Brokenmugen. I don't know why everyone thinks these are only usable in BM. ._.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#58  October 27, 2013, 05:30:10 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Such beautiful work Sai!
Question, can I use these ports outside BrokenMugen?

Of course!! These are actually designed for any screenpack that utilizes your standard image sizes. Just remember to set your scaling to .5 as instructed in my included readme. But yeah, you're good to go. ;D

They can be used in any screenpack, not just Brokenmugen. I don't know why everyone thinks these are only usable in BM. ._.

It's probably because of my screenshots... since BM is all I use LOL

#59  October 28, 2013, 01:18:24 pm
  • I must continue my training...
BM...heh. :smug:

Some may not realize that Broken uses standard port size.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#60  October 28, 2013, 04:45:17 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Some may not realize that Broken uses standard port size.

That's the funny thing that people don't realize: My work is compatible with any screenpack. The only thing you have to do is adjust that scaling option that I explain in each and every included readme file.

I think it comes down to all of my screenshots showcasing BrokenMugen and the header of "high resolution." The portraits themselves are high resolution!!! And speaking of which, I still become amazed at the end results I have been producing. Sometimes, I get a little irritated at first. But when things start coming together and an image begins to get finalized, I can't help but go wow.

I think I'll start showing off different screenshots with different screenpacks in the future. :mmhmm: