• USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 07:00:02 pm by OHMSBY
Re: Saya
#2  May 30, 2020, 11:24:20 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
Creepy and weird, but yet satisfying. Its also funny enough of how I think she looks like Angelia Avallone from arcana heart a bit, so I supposed the next reveal was slighty expected I guess.
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#3  May 30, 2020, 11:42:54 pm
    • Argentina
omg i love !!
#4  May 30, 2020, 11:46:34 pm
    • Brazil
Saya no Uta gets some love. Nice. Also, have you ever thought of giving the treatment you gave to Kirby and Samus to other characters? Like using the sprites that their original authors did and make them into crosstag-like moveset? Among some examples that i've been thinking was a DMC4 Dante with original sprites that i've seen awhile ago and Shantae with her Half-genie hero sprites. This isn't a request. Just an idea I thought i'd share.
#5  May 31, 2020, 01:13:17 am
Nice!
is she that slow in the original game?
#6  May 31, 2020, 02:53:24 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
Nice!
is she that slow in the original game?

Yep, Saya isn't a fighting type of person. So she's not very fast at all. She actually is that slow in the original game.

Fantastic Job again OHMSBY! I've always wanted Saya no Uta to get some love! And im SO glad to see your doing Heart next!
#7  May 31, 2020, 04:57:54 am
    • USA
Also, have you ever thought of giving the treatment you gave to Kirby and Samus to other characters? Like using the sprites that their original authors did and make them into crosstag-like moveset? Among some examples that i've been thinking was a DMC4 Dante with original sprites that i've seen awhile ago and Shantae with her Half-genie hero sprites. This isn't a request. Just an idea I thought i'd share.

Charlotte from Madoka Magica with sprites done by MRCLMNDKS was actually on the poll before it was discontinued, and I still intend to work on her eventually.

I would absolutely love to work on Shantae, but the Half Genie Hero sprites unfortunately don't offer enough to work with in order to make a legitimate character out of them (for instance, there isn't even a lie down sprite), so some new sprites would have to be drawn in order to compensate.

#8  May 31, 2020, 02:03:20 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Great work on Saya. Unfortunately, I found a few things on this release:
-This now happens for half a second on both Aberrant Arm and Aberrant Mighty Arm though a lying down state:

Maybe it would look better if the opponent was using the same state as before, but facing on the opposite direction instead. That way, I'll look like the opponent is being thrown to the floor.

-The normal shockwave is now misaligned after the opponent is hit while attacking by her standing HA:

Also, I missed these things and might as well mention them:
-The hitspark and guard spark when the opponent is hit by A Aberrant Arm up close is slightly misaligned.
-Her forward throw is missing the sliding dust (Even though there's a small dust already, it's part of the forward dash).

That's all. Hyped for Heart next, I do hope she doesn't have the misaligned sprite issue on certain animations that BBTag has.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Re: Saya v1.01
#9  May 31, 2020, 07:07:00 pm
    • USA
Thank you Solidzone. Saya has been updated, go ahead and redownload her.

- Fixed a misalignment issue with Aberrant Arm and Mighty Aberrant Arm (Mostly)
- Fixed a couple of misaligned effects and added a missing effect for her dash grab attempt

The misalignment for Aberrant Arm still seems to happen, but only on a few occasions. When it does happen though, its only for just a frame or two and the sprite for the custom state has been changed to make the motion look more natural, so its less noticeable.
#10  June 01, 2020, 01:54:17 am
    • USA
I found another bug, whenever Saya performs this grab on Zeeky H. Bomb (by NeoKamek) Mugen just crashes.

#11  June 01, 2020, 02:49:25 am
  • Stand Up!
  • Let's have a Champion Time!
    • Panama
So, Cross Tag Battle Heart is next! Looking forward to that!
#12  June 01, 2020, 04:04:49 am
    • USA
I found another bug, whenever Saya performs this grab on Zeeky H. Bomb (by NeoKamek) Mugen just crashes.

This is definitely a problem that's being caused by Zeeky. I've used this move on several other characters, including KFM, and the crash did not happen. Zeeky H. Bomb is also a very old character that has not been updated in quite some time.

#13  June 01, 2020, 12:50:25 pm
  • OHMSBY style viewers
    • Indonesia
so glad cross tag battle Heart is next you're the best!
plus I hope you do other Nitroplus character on the future~
Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 01:01:05 pm by ArcBeast
#14  June 03, 2020, 06:50:53 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

I played Saya no Uta few months ago and damn what a crazy novel.
I'm glad to see such amazing Saya for MUGEN, thanks to you OHMSBY. :)

P.S.: Heart Aino with BBTAG sprites? Great!
#15  June 12, 2020, 06:12:21 am
  • Guilty Gear XRD Rev Mugen Stages
  • We live in a society
    • Dominica