YesNoOk

[Ikemen Go Tool] A Tool to preview animations (Read 36803 times)

Started by Eiton, June 04, 2023, 06:18:21 am
Share this topic:
[Ikemen Go Tool] A Tool to preview animations
#1  June 04, 2023, 06:18:21 am
This is a tool similar to the Offset viewer in Fighter Factory. You can change scale / angle / offset of animations and preview how they look in the engine.
I have no idea how to name it so it is called Ikemen Go tool at the moment.
Download
Poorly Written Source Code
Re: [Ikemen Go Tool] A Tool to preview animations
#2  June 04, 2023, 11:53:37 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Ikemen GO Explod Viewer ;P

I can't run it but I guess it's because of hardware or so.

On this note:
Note that SFF 1.0 is not supported. There is no point to use SFF 1.0 for Ikemen Go character after all. Only Orthographic and Perspective2 projections are supported.
SFF 1.0 loads faster and makes palette configuration easier for the end user. Not that that makes it better than 1.1 or that you need to add support for it. If Ikemen were to ever support only one format it definitely should be the newer one.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#3  June 04, 2023, 12:28:58 pm
Ikemen GO Explod Viewer ;P

I can't run it but I guess it's because of hardware or so.

On this note:
Note that SFF 1.0 is not supported. There is no point to use SFF 1.0 for Ikemen Go character after all. Only Orthographic and Perspective2 projections are supported.
SFF 1.0 loads faster and makes palette configuration easier for the end user. Not that that makes it better than 1.1 or that you need to add support for it. If Ikemen were to ever support only one format it definitely should be the newer one.

Any error message? Maybe it is my fault. I only tested it on my PC.
#4  June 04, 2023, 12:44:00 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
No. Nothing happens when running the executable. I have Windows 7 with an Intel HD 3000.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#5  June 04, 2023, 12:55:45 pm
No. Nothing happens when running the executable. I have Windows 7 with an Intel HD 3000.

It is hardware problem then. The program is using opengl 4.6 and Intel HD 3000 supports up to 3.1.
#6  June 06, 2023, 10:36:22 am

Im able to run the tool

but not able to load any character

Try open your Akiha

Try open my saber
#7  June 06, 2023, 02:25:02 pm
Im able to run the tool

but not able to load any character

You should try kfm first :)
The file parsing is less lenient than mugen / ikemen go, some minor things would cause the program fail to parse the files.

Try open your Akiha
Akiha's air file contains some malformed lines. I'll release an update later, after I update the character to follow FB's newest patch. You can fix it yourself, the error message told you which row is causing the error.

Try open my saber
Tab character is not trimmed, you can still load it by clicking load sff and load air separately. I fixed it. Please redownload the program.
Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 02:45:44 pm by Eiton
#8  June 06, 2023, 06:46:12 pm

thanks

now it can work