YesNoOk

KOFXIII (Read 590010 times)

Started by PotS, February 18, 2010, 05:29:34 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KOFXIII
#1261  May 01, 2010, 05:18:27 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Adel will probably be an edit, him being with K' makes no sense.
#1262  May 01, 2010, 05:55:48 am
  • ~~~ヾ(^∇^)
    • Argentina
    • darkgirl.mugenimperiolatino.com
Cool, K' is for KOF XIII, I like his standard animation  ;D
#1263  May 01, 2010, 06:30:03 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
I'm fine with the roster just the way it is! I have no complaints about it. I like how SNK doing with this they are taking a more different direction from Capcom and not make it a "let's go back at II title" to them it's a "Let's go back what work with us in the past but still go forward along the way and add new stuff title!" and that want and I got it with KOFXIII! no leak's (well they did had K' team but that was obvious.) and after the Arcade version is complete new characters will be added in the home version maybe 2 or thee new characters and the will be fully completed charters and not a rust job like they did with XII! Other than that KOFXIII will show that the "The Future is now!" is the best way to reborn a series!

Good Night :zzz:

#1264  May 01, 2010, 08:33:22 am
roster is too small... i'm wondering why the hell k',kula and maxima is in 13? (fan requests?) or will they give him a story for 13.

i thought k doesn't like kof tournament why the hell is he joining again his story ended in 2001 and if they're going to bring k back i hope instead of maxima ANGEL should be in team K .
i like to see some KOF EX characters or some villains from KOF MI to try to capture iori but will fail because iori still gonna kick their asses flame or no flame.

shen woo really needs a grappling move canto style like bashing his opponent's head to the ground then stomping it afterwards.
Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 08:39:16 am by 地獄の花
#1265  May 01, 2010, 08:37:33 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
roster is too small... i'm wondering why the hell k',kula and maxima is in 13? (fan requests?) or will they give him a story for 13.
K' was last working with the Ikari team to investigate Those from the Past, so I imagine that is his story.
#1266  May 01, 2010, 08:40:37 am
  • Fuck You.
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#1267  May 01, 2010, 08:44:20 am
Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 08:49:16 am by 地獄の花
#1268  May 01, 2010, 09:42:38 am
#1269  May 01, 2010, 09:54:33 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
will this 3 be in 13
Unless bosses. No. There are no triple slots left on the main page so they can't be a team.

i thought k doesn't like kof tournament why the hell is he joining again his story ended in 2001 and if they're going to bring k back i hope instead of maxima ANGEL should be in team K .
Cool as angel's addition would be, K's story has continued from 2k1 with chin of all people recruiting him to do something (i forget the details)

[size=4pt]
Unlike shen of course who has no story at all. I want to fight, i'm gay for ash. Yep, excellent story.[/size]

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#1270  May 01, 2010, 10:15:32 am
  • Fuck You.
Oddly enough, Chin was the on e to tell K' to investigate Those From The Past. Like you said, it was odd, but then again, Chin is training possibly one of the strongest people in the whole series, and said person has something of a bounty on his head. Chin knows his stuff.

Anyway, I'm really liking the direction they're going.
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#1271  May 01, 2010, 10:41:59 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
And fuck Maxima. Ash already adds the necessary level of homossexuality the game needs.
Ash is manly, no one else in the game has the balls to tell elizabeth take her shirt off in front of everyone watching the tournament
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#1272  May 01, 2010, 11:03:52 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
HE should have told vice instead, she would comply asap.

SNT

#1273  May 01, 2010, 11:25:36 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
And then she'd make with the homicide, and the whole world could live happily ever after.  Except Ash, he'd be a twisted pile of limbs and powerbomb stains.
#1274  May 01, 2010, 11:34:26 am
Oddly enough, Chin was the on e to tell K' to investigate Those From The Past. Like you said, it was odd, but then again, Chin is training possibly one of the strongest people in the whole series, and said person has something of a bounty on his head. Chin knows his stuff.

Anyway, I'm really liking the direction they're going.

i can't believe kensou and bao is the strongest in the kof series ,

why hate MI so much they've got cool characters the only problem i saw was it was in 3D.
Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 11:37:45 am by 地獄の花
#1275  May 01, 2010, 11:42:23 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
The only reason people hate MI bec. it has Falcoon's hands all over it.
#1276  May 01, 2010, 12:08:49 pm
it was a fun game. But like Scruffy said, his designs are more miss then hit. MI had maybe 1 original character I could tolerate. The rest were annoying and gay.

I didn't mind Nagase so much though. Wouldn't really want to see her again. But she wasn't so annoying character wise.
#1277  May 01, 2010, 12:26:52 pm
some of the characters are annoying , yes but if they could give them a remodeling or a revamp it might work.

i hope in 13 characters will have new moves (especially maxima) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr-xUMDGHAw
or at least they  could have alternate costumes i don't like iori's new clothes.
#1278  May 01, 2010, 12:41:38 pm
  • Oh yes they will.......
Luise Meyrink‎ should be in the console version, only this time with an extended storyline of the whole game.

Zet

#1279  May 01, 2010, 01:55:56 pm
will this 3 be in 13
Unless bosses. No. There are no triple slots left on the main page so they can't be a team.

There's still space for one team on the select roster of the site, I can totally see SNK being all "SURPRISE! There's one more team!"
#1280  May 01, 2010, 02:05:18 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I always fear the worse, they could go "surprise the k team we just revealed is for the sequel"