YesNoOk

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 [PS4, XB1, PC] (Read 48849 times)

Started by Moon Girard, December 11, 2014, 03:27:26 pm
Share this topic:
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 [PS4, XB1, PC]
#1  December 11, 2014, 03:27:26 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 06:49:10 am by Girard
Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 [PS4]
#2  December 11, 2014, 03:45:51 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
LAST CHANCE FOR PLAYABLE ANKO LETS GO

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#3  December 11, 2014, 03:51:23 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
LOL they will use Fat Anko.
#4  December 11, 2014, 03:54:35 pm
you mean "Naruto Shippuden: the button mashing contest 4"
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#5  December 11, 2014, 04:04:42 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
#6  December 11, 2014, 08:47:57 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Frankly, future Anko is not something I want to see, even if I like thin Anko.

It's a pity this comes out for PS4 only, I won't be able to play the game at all, which I was really interested in doing so since that's the "last" release aka the one that covers the end of the series (ignoring the fact that it will probably have future releases). I hope there's a PC release in the future.
#7  December 11, 2014, 11:46:13 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
It doesn't look like this is CC2's shocking announcement, we'll just have to wait until Jump Festa.

Well the jump to PS4 is shocking, I guess?
#8  December 11, 2014, 11:47:52 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
I didn't expect this to be so soon.  It was inevitable, but I was predicting news of this in the next E3.

Nerf Akamaru.
#9  December 11, 2014, 11:55:27 pm
PLAYABLE ZETSU?
#10  December 12, 2014, 01:23:26 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Screw that.
Playable wheelchair Gai.
Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 [PS4, XB1, PC]
#11  December 15, 2014, 06:51:18 am
    • USA
http://gematsu.com/2014/12/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-teaser-site-opened
http://gematsu.com/2014/12/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-confirmed-ps4-xbox-one-pc-west
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, announced for PlayStation 4 in the latest issue of Weekly Jump, will come to North America and Europe for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in 2015, Bandai Namco announced.

Dubbed the “final massive strike” of the Storm series, the game promises “unbelievable graphics that go beyond anime-quality” and “blisteringly fast gameplay.”

The game will feature one-on-one multiplayer modes in both online and offline play.
#12  December 15, 2014, 06:53:23 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
PC Release! AWWWWWW YUSSSSSSSSS
#13  December 15, 2014, 03:53:20 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Well, that makes me happy. That's some really good news.
#14  December 15, 2014, 05:02:56 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Yes!, now I can add to my ps4 library of games.
#15  December 16, 2014, 03:30:00 am
    • USA
    • terontatum1@yahoo.com
*Braces for characters*

- Naruto
- Naruto with a hat
- Naruto with a robe
- Naruto on fire
- Naruto without a hat
- Naruto with slightly-more-red scheme
- Sasuke
- Sakura
- Kakashi
#16  December 16, 2014, 04:15:38 pm
    • USA
Anyone who really mattered was in Revolution anyway save for Kaguya and Zetsu.
#17  December 16, 2014, 10:44:11 pm
Not feeling the new hit sparks.
#18  December 17, 2014, 01:30:27 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
It's to early to say if those will be the final take on hit sparks. In my opinion doesn't look half bad and showing a much better difference in new animations. Will keep a eye on this one for sure.
#19  December 17, 2014, 05:57:55 am
    • USA
The Last Movie Naruto is playable.
#20  December 17, 2014, 06:28:48 am
  • The Goddess Returns
The Last Movie Naruto is playable.

Had a feeling that was gonna be the case...

Well hopefully they make everyone's Last incarnation playable AND go wild with their ougis, I'm not gonna bother picking this up if only The Last Naruto is playable and everyone else still has their crappy Ougi specials.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#21  December 17, 2014, 12:39:05 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Those screenshots look phenomenal, though, a bit messy. I hope they nerf Deidara in this one, though.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#22  December 17, 2014, 04:03:41 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
here's hoping Hidan gets his basic Jutsu buffed. It is still useless. They did make him have an awakening that is awesome though so I appreciate that much.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#23  December 19, 2014, 04:51:32 pm
    • USA
Trailer
Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 03:23:52 am by Girard
#24  December 22, 2014, 03:42:11 pm
  • YAMETEKURE!!!
    • USA
    • Willfrey74@Gmail.com
    • Skype - Zenofsouls
The trailer looks great but i can't help but wonder i that weird armor/clothing break mechanic shows up in actual fights or just that particular fight
#25  December 23, 2014, 07:17:58 pm
  • SNK is life
Cool that we finally get to see the fight that shaped the Shinobi world forever IN PLAYABLE FORM, even from the standpoint of the summoned mythical entities.

Also, they also mention only PS4 ... IS THIS AN EXCLUSIVE? Remember how XBone had a clause for developers where Microsoft would never accept the XBone version have ports at a later date than the first launch date (which is prolly why we'll never see SF5 on it)?
#26  December 23, 2014, 07:41:14 pm
    • USA
I think in Japan it's a PS4 exclusive but in NA and EU it's also on XB1 and PC.
#27  January 15, 2015, 03:01:00 pm
    • USA
#28  February 16, 2015, 03:15:26 pm

SNT

#29  February 18, 2015, 06:47:39 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Still nothing about the one feature from the Narutimate Hero games I want to see come back...
#30  February 18, 2015, 02:14:32 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
That's some nice wallpaper art.
#31  March 20, 2015, 07:37:04 pm
    • USA
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/03/naruto-storm-4-hiashi-the-last-hanabi-change-playable-character-in-battle/
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/03/naruto-storm-4-team-7-and-their-summons-vs-ten-tails-concept-art/
Joining The Last: Naruto the Movie characters of Naruto Uzumaki, Hinata Hyuga, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno in Naruto Storm 4 is Hanabi Hyuga! This is Hinata’s younger sister and the two along with Hinata/Hanabi’s father (Hiashi Hyuga) and cousin (Neji Hyuga) will be able to execute a four-man combination ultimate jutsu! It’s unclear if Hiashi will be a playable character or just part of a combination ultimate jutsu cutscene.

Along with a playable character comes a new Storm 4 mechanic confirmation – the ability to change a playable character during battle! In past Naruto Storm games, players selected the character they wanted to fight as along with two support characters. In Naruto Storm 4, it seems those support characters can become playable in battle! The scan shows Sasuke taking the place of Naruto and then Sakura taking the place of Sasuke with just a press of a button!

From past scans and reports, the latest scan reiterates the reborn Team 7 will fight the Ten Tails in battle with the help of their summons (Gamakichi, Katsuyu, and Aoda) and The Last Naruto/Sasuke will have a unique combination ultimate jutsu.
#32  March 20, 2015, 08:00:25 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
It's really cool that the other Hyuuga finally gets some attention.

And FINALLY they implement tag team battles.
Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 08:03:58 pm by Mgbenz
#33  March 20, 2015, 08:45:49 pm
Hah, the image next to it is a Rasen Shuriken powered with Amaterasu, and it turns golden. That makes more sense than the black flames, as a reference to the Sun goddess (it's also real pretty).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#34  March 20, 2015, 08:51:35 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/03/naruto-storm-4-hiashi-the-last-hanabi-change-playable-character-in-battle/
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/03/naruto-storm-4-team-7-and-their-summons-vs-ten-tails-concept-art/
Joining The Last: Naruto the Movie characters of Naruto Uzumaki, Hinata Hyuga, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno in Naruto Storm 4 is Hanabi Hyuga! This is Hinata’s younger sister and the two along with Hinata/Hanabi’s father (Hiashi Hyuga) and cousin (Neji Hyuga) will be able to execute a four-man combination ultimate jutsu! It’s unclear if Hiashi will be a playable character or just part of a combination ultimate jutsu cutscene.

Along with a playable character comes a new Storm 4 mechanic confirmation – the ability to change a playable character during battle! In past Naruto Storm games, players selected the character they wanted to fight as along with two support characters. In Naruto Storm 4, it seems those support characters can become playable in battle! The scan shows Sasuke taking the place of Naruto and then Sakura taking the place of Sasuke with just a press of a button!

From past scans and reports, the latest scan reiterates the reborn Team 7 will fight the Ten Tails in battle with the help of their summons (Gamakichi, Katsuyu, and Aoda) and The Last Naruto/Sasuke will have a unique combination ultimate jutsu.

4 Hyuuga Ultimate Jutsu beatdown? A Golden Amaterasu/Rasenshuriken combo move?

Sweet jesus I'm looking forward to this more and more! And now I'm pumped for what combo The Last Naruto and Hinata would have considering how full of awesome their Revolution counterparts had.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#35  April 13, 2015, 01:17:43 am
    • USA
Bandai Namco sent us new videos of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. These clips show the original Team 7 reunite in the Fourth Shinobi War Climax arc where Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke fight Ten-Tails clones.
There's 3 more Gameplay videos in the link
#36  April 14, 2015, 07:07:44 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
anyone knows This new naruto will have an alternative story? or will be the same to the anime?
#37  April 16, 2015, 02:47:25 pm
    • USA
Follows the Manga/Anime story.

http://gematsu.com/2015/04/rin-nohara-young-obito-kakashi-playable-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4
Rin Nohara will be playable for the first time in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, the latest issue of Jump magazine reveals.

Younger versions of Obito Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake will also be playable. Together, Rin, Obito, and Kakashi make up Team Minato.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC this fall.
#38  May 07, 2015, 03:46:22 pm
    • USA
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/05/naruto-storm-4-zetsu-tobi-obito-confirmed/
YOSH! A brand new version of Obito Uchiha is making his way to Naruto Storm 4 as a playable character! The Zetsu-Tobi version is where Obito’s crushed body is restored with the help of White Zetsu and a spiral-faced Zetsu named Tobi (which he nicknamed Guruguru). In the Naruto manga and Naruto Shippuden anime, in this form, Obito kills countless Hidden Mist ninja after witnessing Rin’s murder at the hands of Kakashi’s Chidori. This story sequence, where Obito feels like he is in hell, will be recreated in Naruto Storm 4 for players to experience on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
#39  June 25, 2015, 05:02:56 pm
    • USA
http://www.shonengamez.com/2015/06/25/latest-naruto-storm-4-scan-confirms-kaguya-boruto-and-sarada-box-art-revealed-as-well/
The latest issue of Weekly Shonen Jump has revealed that Kaguya Otsutsuki, the originator of chakra and the mother of none other than Hagoromo, The Sage of the Six Paths, will be joining the upcoming anime fighting game Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4.  Additionally, the scan also reveals that Boruto, the son of Naruto, and Sarada, The daughter of Sasuke, will be joining as playable characters well. Not only that, but they will also have their own combination jutsu.

As for Naruto: The Last, the scan reveals that Naruto and Sasuke will be playable, but Kakashi, Hinata and Sakura will be alternate costumes. Finally, the temporary box art of the game is revealed, and it features Naruto, Sasuke, Obito, Madara and soon it will show Kaguya.

Kana-Boom will be making the song for the intro cutscenes from Storm 4. They also wrote and performed the opening for Boruto: Naruto The Movie. Their song “Spiral” will be the last opening song in the Storm franchise.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 will be releasing on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC this fall. Check out the scan below

http://www.shonengamez.com/2015/06/19/latest-naruto-storm-4-scan-features-eight-gates-might-guy-in-action-more-of/
The latest issue of V-Jump magazine finally reveals Might Guy in his Eight Gates form battling out with the recently confirmed Madara Uchiha in his Sage of Six Paths Mode. In order to protect what’s important to him, Guy puts everything on the line for this decisive battle. Of course, the scan also a bit more of Madara as well. If these two monsters weren’t enough, the scan also reveals more information on Naruto in his Six Paths Sage Mode as well as Sasuke with the Rinnegan power-up.

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 will be releasing on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this fall. Check out the scan below
#40  June 26, 2015, 02:01:15 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Didn't know there was a thread for this, awesome.
Looking forward to playing as Hokage Kakashi and Gai

#41  June 26, 2015, 01:25:24 pm
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
i guess CyberConnect focus on manga one now, instead. Perhaps New Era Naruto & Sasuke are the only New Era costume to appear along with New Gen
#42  October 08, 2015, 09:32:56 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
New Trailer.  Date's pushed to 2/4/16

#43  October 29, 2015, 07:22:35 am
    • USA
http://www.shonengamez.com/2015/10/29/new-naruto-storm-4-scan-details-adventure-mode-new-online-events-and-character-skits/
Woohoo! A brand new Naruto Storm 4 scan is here, and it actually comes with loads of information on various things that people want to know about, as well as new things that we didn’t even know we wanted to know about. Lets dig in.

So first, the main highlight of the scan is Adventure Mode. This mode lets you “explore the world”, and the scan lets us know that we’ll be able to travel between the Hidden Leaf and Hidden Sand villages. Like other games, we’ll most likely be able to travel to other villages as well, and the screenshot doesn’t make it clear if the free-roam has been improved to be more similar to Naruto Storm 1, however the shadows and textures on the buildings are way more detailed than they were in Revolution or Storm 3.

While you walk around with Naruto, you can switch in different team mates into your squad, and as you complete missions with them you’ll unlock special events and skits with them. This sounds pretty similar to how Tales games work, where you’ll have a party, and occasionally you’ll have to talk to them for insight on your current situation, or just for fun. You can switch out ninja to mix and match, and you might even find some interesting combinations  in your travels.

There’s a mission given to you by Kakashi that tells you that you have to deliver a hand-written message to Gaara in the Sand Village. We noticed that Naruto actually has his bandages on his arm, meaning that this has to take place after the Naruto vs Sasuke battle, since it appears that he has his Hashirama-Cell arm. In the past we’ve seen a menu for story missions that had impressively drawn images and dots that you could select for the next battle, so could this free-roam section take place after the events of the main story? It seems so, but we’ll have to wait for more information to confirm that.

There’s a “Special Timed Event” on the scan that lets you take on 3 different ranks of battles. Genin, Chuunin, and Jounin. The opponent team consists of Obito, Shikamaru, and Might Gai, but it’s unclear if the opposing team is player controlled or if the AI GHOST feature is returning from Revolution in some shape or form. Speaking of Revolution, one of the rewards from the Kakashi mission explained earlier is a Golden Anbu Mask, could we see Accessories return from Naruto Storm Revolution?

Near the bottom we see text confirming that there will be DLC, however it doesn’t go into detail at all, but we might be seeing more information on this in the following weeks. What do you expect to see from the DLC, since in the past they’ve said that they’re walking away from DLC costumes. Let us know in the comments section below, but before that, feast your eyes on this week’s brand new scan
#44  October 29, 2015, 08:52:24 am
  • The Goddess Returns
If they can make an Adventure Mode that possibly spans all the way to The Last...then why are they lazy to still make The Last Hinata and Sakura character skins compared to The Last Naruto and Sasuke being actual revamped characters?
Hell, I'd rather they make them DLC than make them just skins...really messed up there CC2, especially for the final Naruto game under your belt...

#45  November 02, 2015, 02:07:09 pm
    • USA
http://gematsu.com/2015/11/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-dlc-plans-announced
Bandai Namco has updated the official Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 website with plans for the game’s downloadable content.

Three downloadable content packs are planned. Each will cost 700 yen (approximately $6 USD). You can purchase each pack separately, or all together as part of a Season Pass. If you purchase the Season Pass, you’ll also get an exclusive Combination Secret Technique.

The three packs are as follows:

Another Scenario Pack #1 (700 yen)

Another Scenario #1
        Costume #1 (x1)
        Combination Secret Techniques (x4)
        Set of items that can be exchanged in-game for costumes, etc.
        Ninja Info Cards (x10)
        Matching Voices (x10)
        Reissue Costumes (x10)

Another Scenario Pack #2 (700 yen)

Another Scenario #2
        Costume #2 (x1)
        Combination Secret Techniques (x3)
        Ninja Info Cards (x10)
        Matching Voices (x10)
        Reissue Costumes (x10)

Playable Character Pack (700 yen)

Playable Characters (x4)
        Combination Secret Techniques (x3)
        Ninja Info Cards (x10)
        Matching Voices (x10)
        Reissue Costumes (x10)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on February 4 in Japan and February 9 in North America and Europe.

SNT

#46  January 29, 2016, 10:47:48 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia