YesNoOk

Mighty Street Fighter (Formerly SF2Nes) (Read 150830 times)

Started by Cobra Caddie, December 11, 2018, 09:19:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mighty Street Fighter (Formerly SF2Nes)
#161  June 18, 2021, 03:44:26 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I like what I see in the video!
And Fei Long's too.
It gives a fresh feeling to SF2

Also, what is the "song" used in the video. sounds somewhat familiar...
#162  June 19, 2021, 09:37:04 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Thank you! It's a midi/synth cover of the DJ Khalid song All I Do Is Win. I put it in as a joke because I was showing off win poses and I didn't want to use the real version and get claimed for an unlisted video lol
#163  June 19, 2021, 02:11:53 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Thank you! It's a midi/synth cover of the DJ Khalid song All I Do Is Win. I put it in as a joke because I was showing off win poses and I didn't want to use the real version and get claimed for an unlisted video lol

Thanks ! :)
#164  August 07, 2021, 12:18:38 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Quick question, I'd like to get a few opinions but it's not a big thing so it's fine if no one has an opinion. I've been programming interactive stages, should I do a couple and get the next release out a bit sooner or go all out and complete my vision for them before the next release?

Also would anyone be too upset if I changed some of the details of the stages from their original counterparts? I want to add cameos and new elements to the classic stages. If worse comes to worse I should be able to put a toggle in the options menu with ikemen. Example: Hakan and other characters hanging out in Hondas background to make it more lively
#165  August 07, 2021, 12:35:42 am
  • A.K.A. NED
I feel like I'm the only one to give feedback ^^ But I always liked your work and this project is really fun and refreshing.

Anyway.
-I think you can release a version before to finish ALL stages interaction (unless you think it will be pretty fast to complete them all)

-About background cameos. I have absolutely no problem with this idea. My advice (even if I'm pretty sure it's your goal too)
*Avoid putting to many characters cameo in one stage
*Perhaps avoiding character already playable (or planed to be playable)
*Try to make these cameo not mixing up with the actual action of the fight. (colors, size etc)
*Try to avoid random character in random stage... Hakkan is ok since he's connected to Honda

VoilĂ . Hope it helps.
#166  August 08, 2021, 12:25:01 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Thank you as always for the feedback! I think it will take quite a bit of time to implement everything so I'll probably do a few then.  Thanks for the advice on the cameos! The plan is to have them be related to the character or stage they are in. I'm thinking only 1 or 2 max for a stage, and they'll most likely appear based on round or random. I do have one stage idea that would have a playable character in it, but I can put triggers to disable the cameo if someone is playing as them.

Thanks again the the feedback!